Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s BBP fight

Who will Sanji fight

• Total voters
I get that, but Oda put Zoro and Sanji facing top guys of the crew while Luffy fight the captain of them.
Yeah, but are we sure that Burgess is one the top guys? For a long time I was thinking that Burgess is going to be Sanji's opponent, but after Jinbe joined the crew and Sanji got his raid suit I've changed my mind. First of all, Butgges wanted Mera Mera no mi [a fire DF ability] which is a perfect counter to Jinbe's woter ability + Burgess' fighting style perfectly matches Jinbe's fighting style. After Sanji obtained the raid suit, fans wanted to see an aerial battle with Sanji, Oda refused to give it to them in Wano, but it is possibility with Blackbeard's crew since Laffite can fly + his hypnosis abilities perfectly fit with Sanji's previous opponent's profile. And yes, Laffite has many times threatened to kill Shiryu, it seems like they have the same dynamic as Zoro and Sanji.

Chief of Staff is literally a position for the 2nd in command. See "Sabo".
Not same in another crew though. Don Krieg calls himself 'Admiral', but is he?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but are we sure that Burgess is one the top guys? For a long time I was thinking that Burgess is going to be Sanji's opponent, but after Jinbe joined the crew and Sanji got his raid suit I've changed my mind. First of all, Butgges wanted Mera Mera no mi [a fire DF ability] which is a perfect counter to Jinbe's woter ability + Burgess' fighting style perfectly matches Jinbe's fighting style. After Sanji obtained the raid suit, fans wanted to see an aerial battle with Sanji, Oda refused to give it to them in Wano, but it is possibility with Blackbeard's crew since Laffite can fly + his hypnosis abilities perfectly fit with Sanji's previous opponent's profile.
Why you guys think Burgess is never coming back and won't fight again? He going to be there and have new power and probably have something to Zoro to fight against to make it interesting while Sanji fight Shiryu on his abilities and in invisible world as he is more prime to sense him out to prevent his invisible attacks on everyone. Make sense on them fighting one another.

Not same in another crew though. Don Krieg calls himself 'Admiral', but is he?

Why you guys think Burgess is never coming back and won't fight again? He going to be there and have new power and probably have something to Zoro to fight against to make it interesting while Sanji fight Shiryu on his abilities and in invisible world as he is more prime to sense him out to prevent his invisible attacks on everyone. Make sense on them fighting one another.
I'm not saying he won't, but at this point I don't think Burgess is Sanji's opponent, especially considering the fact that Laffite and Shiryu have the same dynamic together as Zoro and Sanji.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That what I mean, position is different and not same crew situation as another. True Admiral isn't what he is and thus Lafitte isn't someone Sanji is facing, but Shiryu instead.
What?
But Blackbeard is not a "Captain". He's a "Commodore".
Does it mean Luffy won't fight him?
His top members are called Titanic CAPTAINS. He has a Chief of Staff, a position that is often delegated to be a second in command.
There's 0 reason to believe Lafitte isn't the second in command based on what his position means both inside and outside of ONe Piece.
And Sanji won't fight Shiryu.
At best we will have a clash between them while they are invisible, similar to King's clash. Then Sanji will be used to hype Shiryu a bit and that's it. Zoro will fight Shiryu later.
Sanji had more chances at fighting Shiryu before he got the Raid Suit, because he could want to fight Shiryu for the same reason he went for Absalom, aside from the Nami thing.

I'm not saying he won't, but at this point I don't think Burgess is Sanji's opponent, especially considering the fact that Laffite and Shiryu have the same dynamic together as Zoro and Sanji.
We haven't seen much of crew interactions and given BB put Burgess and Shiryu as 1st Ship and 2nd Ship on them, BB know how to gauge on power and strength and that put on these guys on them into the future.

What?
His top members are called Titanic CAPTAINS. He has a Chief of Staff, a position that is often delegated to be a second in command.
There's 0 reason to believe Lafitte isn't the second in command based on what his position means both inside and outside of ONe Piece.
Where they call him Commodore?

No evidence on Lafitte on that and he never given 2nd ship even on that title. Not same dynamic to another crew as that like saying King and Queen are not equals given how BMP pirates see Katakuri as strongest, but Beast Pirates see both King and Queen as equals though.

What?
And Sanji won't fight Shiryu.
At best we will have a clash between them while they are invisible, similar to King's clash. Then Sanji will be used to hype Shiryu a bit and that's it. Zoro will fight Shiryu later.
Sanji had more chances at fighting Shiryu before he got the Raid Suit, because he could want to fight Shiryu for the same reason he went for Absalom, aside from the Nami thing.
Not seeing it as that mean Zoro isn't facing first mate if he fights Shiryu, never stated on Shiryu being there if Burgess by Oda stated he is first mate. They have clashes around, but Zoro vs Burgess and Sanji vs Shiryu is more set there.

We haven't seen much of crew interactions and given BB put Burgess and Shiryu as 1st Ship and 2nd Ship on them, BB know how to gauge on power and strength and that put on these guys on them into the future.
I was thinking the same way, but I've changed my mind. I don't think that Blackbeard's crew positions are distributed based on their strength + we've already seen Laffite threatening to kill Shiryu many times, they have the exact same dynamic as Zoro and Sanji or King and Queen.

I was thinking the same way, but I've changed my mind. I don't think that Blackbeard's crew positions are distributed based on their strength + we've already seen Laffite threatening to kill Shiryu many times, they have the exact dynamic as Zoro and Sanji or King and Queen.
So? Saying that doesn't mean your above someone unless you think T6H are above Calamities since they threaten to fight them for Calamity spot, but we saw how that isn't even a chance there.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Where they call him Commodore?

No evidence on Lafitte on that and he never given 2nd ship even on that title. Not same dynamic to another crew as that like saying King and Queen are not equals given how BMP pirates see Katakuri as strongest, but Beast Pirates see both King and Queen as equals though.
When Burgess is talking to Lafitte on the Den Den Mushi, Burgess call teach "captain", then Lafitte immediately corrects him, saying it's "COMMODORE Teach".
When his bounty is revealed, he's also called "commodore" or "admiral", depending on your translation. Not "captain".

So? Saying that doesn't mean your above someone unless you think T6H are above Calamities since they threaten to fight them for Calamity spot, but we saw how that isn't even a chance there.
There's a difference between those two cases, again, I was thinking just like you, but now I've changed my mind. It is possible that I might change my mind again in the future, but now I think it's Laffite.

When Burgess is talking to Lafitte on the Den Den Mushi, Burgess call teach "captain", then Lafitte immediately corrects him, saying it's "COMMODORE Teach".
When his bounty is revealed, he's also called "commodore" or "admiral", depending on your translation. Not "captain".
That still proves my point though as you can't take meaning of positions from another place to another as it is not same. You prove my point when I was talking about Krieg when he isn't Admiral to Marine on how they see 'Admiral'.

There's a difference between those two cases, again, I was thinking just like you, but now I've changed my mind. It is possible that I might change my mind again in the future, but now I think it's Laffite.
Again I disagree there as it's not him. It not fight especially we have no idea on his abilities, but he seem to be Brook's fight as being dancer, Shiryu is more fit on Sanji on a fight for him.

That still proves my point though as you can't take meaning of positions from another place to another as it is not same. You prove my point when I was talking about Krieg when he isn't Admiral to Marine on how they see 'Admiral'.

Again I disagree there as it's not him. It not fight especially we have no idea on his abilities, but he seem to be Brook's fight as being dancer, Shiryu is more fit on Sanji on a fight for him.
No, Shiryu is for Zoro, it's clear as day and night. I've been saying that Zoro is going to fight against King In Wano, and both Zoro and Sanji fans were disagreeing with me, it's the same situation once again. I will change my mind about Burgess if Burgess gets Kizaru's DF ability, but until then I think it's Laffite.

I have a bad feeling Sanji will fight shiryu and Zoro will fight diamond Burgess.

Though fighting a former king would be good too.

The former king or the drunk would be best

I have a bad feeling Sanji will fight shiryu and Zoro will fight diamond Burgess.

You do realise that doesn't make sense right.

Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest so either he fight Shiryu or if Aokiji is ride or die with BB then he fights him.

Sanji or Jinbe will fight Jesus, but my money is on Sanji fighting Vasco.

Vasco already has that jester look going on and all of Sanji's fights are filled with comedy, so he is fighting him.

You do realise that doesn't make sense right.

Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest so either he fight Shiryu or if Aokiji is ride or die with BB then he fights him.

Sanji or Jinbe will fight Jesus, but my money is on Sanji fighting Vasco.

Vasco already has that jester look going on and all of Sanji's fights are filled with comedy, so he is fighting him.
Hush

Zoro will probably end up fighting off the stronger of the two, all I can suggest accurately for now.🤔