Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s BBP fight

Who will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Vasco seems for Franky and Brook for Lafitte
San Juan just seems too perfect for Franky imo.

Vasco looks like he’s based on a jester with his hat so having him fight the entertainer of the straw hat pirates seems pretty fitting.

I also just think that Catarina, Sanjuan, and Vasco are the future fights of the middle trio as they got introduced together and don’t have too much hype their way.

Lafitte seems too important for Brook

Last edited:
San Juan just seems too perfect for Franky imo.

Vasco looks like he’s based on a jester with his hat so having him fight the entertainer of the straw hat pirates seems pretty fitting.

I also just think that Catarina, Sanjuan, and Vasco are the future fights of the middle trio as they got introduced together and don’t have too much hype their way.

Lafitte seems too important for Brook
What about Sanjuan reminding of Jaguar? 🤔

No, Shiryu is for Zoro, it's clear as day and night. I've been saying that Zoro is going to fight against King In Wano, and both Zoro and Sanji fans were disagreeing with me, it's the same situation once again. I will change my mind about Burgess if Burgess gets Kizaru's DF ability, but until then I think it's Laffite.
Shiryu isn't first mate though, Burgess is. Zoro fighting first mate is shown even in the arc, so why wouldn't he not faced Burgess who been confirmed as BB's first mate? Sanji fight left-hand members and that is Shiryu there.
You do realise that doesn't make sense right.

Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest so either he fight Shiryu or if Aokiji is ride or die with BB then he fights him.

Sanji or Jinbe will fight Jesus, but my money is on Sanji fighting Vasco.

Vasco already has that jester look going on and all of Sanji's fights are filled with comedy, so he is fighting him.
Aokiji not really fighting them given he is more of spy and Shiryu is not first mate, Burgess is confirmed so he fighting him more.

Sanji fighting Shiryu given left-hand on them being confirmed as nothing talks about that.

Zoro fought comedy opponents like Apoo and Gyukimaru, so that takes away your point.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will probably end up fighting off the stronger of the two, all I can suggest accurately for now.🤔
Nah always equal of the two.

And Zolo:

Also refugee, your not helping on alt account that manner. We know your insecure on Zoro getting his ass beat by one-shot YCs, but it's cool. Though I will say you got debunked again on going on to Luffy, Law, and Kidd as they shown stronger than him too.
Don't worry doesn't matter who is stronger,all you need to know is this

"LEADERS OF THE NEXT ERA"That's put zoro,even killer,about your boy:cheers:
So cope

Shiryu isn't first mate though, Burgess is. Zoro fighting first mate is shown even in the arc, so why wouldn't he not faced Burgess who been confirmed as BB's first mate? Sanji fight left-hand members and that is Shiryu there.

Aokiji not really fighting them given he is more of spy and Shiryu is not first mate, Burgess is confirmed so he fighting him more.

Sanji fighting Shiryu given left-hand on them being confirmed as nothing talks about that.

Zoro fought comedy opponents like Apoo and Gyukimaru, so that takes away your point.
Post automatically merged:

Nah always equal of the two.
Kaku was legitimately stronger than Jyabra and so is King than Queen. Headcanon shattered Moe.

I see a lot of Burgess is first mate when in fact Lafitte is the one listed as chief of staff, while also being the navigator, which would make him the right hand it’s the same position Sabo has for the Revs. He even acts super loyal to BB based on how he threatened to kill Pizarro for suggesting that he takes over as captain or how he infiltrated the warlord meeting to offer up BB’s name for a warlord position, he’s a day 1 just like Burgess too. Helping the crew infiltrate Marineford was also a big play on his end. He to me feels like the most important BB subordinate even if I don’t consider him second strongest (Shiryu)

Is there any evidence of someone being first mate of the BB Pirates bar Shiryu? Power wise at least Shiryu would decidedly make the most sense I assume.