Powers & Abilities Sanji CoO is stronger than Luffy's ?

Sanji’s specialty is CoO so it’s a common sense that his is better than Luffy’s. However, when Katakuri shoot the jelly bean at Sanji, it’s said that he can see even further, that’s how he was able to dodged Kata’s jelly bean. Now, Luffy learned FS which is something that Sanji doesn’t show on screen but Luffy say that he need to train more because his CoO is not as mastered as Sanji since Luffy did not saw Apoo’s attack coming. But it doesn’t mean that Luffy’s CoO is “weaker” than Sanji by any chance.
Very clear post.
I am not saying weak at all. do chap 998 confirm that one ? We have already known Luffy CoO very high tier.

what detail use oda to say than one character uses coo? and the one hour is due than luffy used two time g4 (20+10+20+10=60 min)
Dude , are you real ? did you read katakuri vs Luffy ? Did you read how sanji go black maria ? Did you read how sanji perceive hyori when he fighting xdrake ?
I am sick of you. Okey , you right . Let me go . Zoro best at everything.
Post automatically merged:

What's the evidence for it?

Last time I checked Luffy's CoO is pretty decent and not just for the FS itself. He was able to kinda counter Blast Breath on the rooftop for instance.
As a evidence , I showed chap 998 jimbei and luffy talk. I am not saying luffy has weak CoO. Why do you understand like that ?

Luffy say that he need to train more because his CoO is not as mastered as Sanji since Luffy did not saw Apoo’s attack coming. But it doesn’t mean that Luffy’s CoO is “weaker” than Sanji by any chance.
How tf do you just make shit up like that. He said he needs to work on his CoO when Sanji heard Black Maria and he didn’t, which was a gag scene. Had nothing to do with Apoo.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Dude , are you real ? did you read katakuri vs Luffy ? Did you read how sanji go black maria ? Did you read how sanji perceive hyori when he fighting xdrake ?
I am sick of you. Okey , you right . Let me go . Zoro best at everything.
kata was future haki
sanji was listeaning a woman crying (the same than zoro smell alcohol)

Sanji most likely has a better CoO than Luffy he can sense from far away and maybe he has already future sight.
at the end of chapter 996 he sensed this from far away

and at the beginning of chapter 997 as he arrived there he saw this

basically the same dialogue but if they didn't repeat the same thing again and again it will be FS. or Future hearing if you could call it that way.
Sanji has shown multiple times to detect a Lady's scream for help from a far distance that doesn't mean his observation is better than Luffy if that were the case Luffy can sense meat from miles away Zoro can sense booze from miles away but that's not a real feat Luffy can actually see through future on will if anything Sanji is superior than Luffy that is color of supreme simp :milaugh:

why are you angrying? i only say you than listeaning a woman isn't coo the same than feel alcohol. If you wants to demostrat than sanji has better coo than zoro and luffy show me a pic like mine, where oda doesn't use any gag
okay you are rights , sanji don't have any haki capability . When sanji running , he hear woman voice and went . not a haki. zoro is the best everything. even if he awake one hour ago CoC , he even also best at CoC .dd.d.dd.

I don't think so.

Luffy learned Future Sight from his fight with Katakuri. Sanji doesn't have it.

If Sanji's CoO really is anything special, then oda should have specifically made a point about it, but he didn't-considering how special and rare CoO is. I think it's just another one of those sanji comedic relief moments where he can smell a female from a mile away kind of thing. WCI was the perfect Arc for Sanji to show if he had anything special relating to CoO, but in the end Oda didn't do that.

Future Sight CoO also have rules in order for it to work:

1. from everything shown by Katakuri and Luffy (the only confirmed Future Sight users), you actually have to be physically there in the vicinity of the future taking place to be able to predict and see the future you predict, intentionally or not (Katakuri at the tea party foreseeing Bege's actions, Luffy in front of Katakuri in the mirror world foreseeing his attacks etc.). Sanji wasn't even in the building of where Black Maria set her trap

2. You can only see a few seconds into the future at most. Seeing how long it took for Sanji to get to Black Maria, it doesn't make sense how Sanji would be able to use Future Sight to see something happening so far away from him

3. Future Sight CoO requires a calm mind in order for it to work, as explained by Katakuri during his fight with Luffy himself. Sanji walking into the trap so easily and being unable to predict that 'future' clearly shows that he didn't have a calm and clear mind at the time.

So considering the above evidence and analysis, i say no, Sanji doesn't have Future Sight CoO.

When it comes to Coo that's sanji specialty & it has been shown how sanji specialize in it on many occasions plus remember sanji was the first to dodge kata fs without even being focus on him were as luffy was getting his ass kick all round by kata before he started dodging & that was mostly due to his rubber body being able to make weirdly movements to avoid attacks but it was only after taking a beating, plus kata was so surprised at sanji dodging him, now why is that mostly likely its because no one has ever dodge his fs sight before :kayneshrug: now to sanji have fs I dont think so but from the scene with oven I think sanji coo allows him to see things in slow motion,

I don't think so.

Luffy learned Future Sight from his fight with Katakuri. Sanji doesn't have it.

If Sanji's CoO really is anything special, then oda should have specifically made a point about it, but he didn't-considering how special and rare CoO is. I think it's just another one of those sanji comedic relief moments where he can smell a female from a mile away kind of thing. WCI was the perfect Arc for Sanji to show if he had anything special relating to CoO, but in the end Oda didn't do that.

Future Sight CoO also have rules in order for it to work:

1. from everything shown by Katakuri and Luffy (the only confirmed Future Sight users), you actually have to be physically there in the vicinity of the future taking place to be able to predict and see the future you predict, intentionally or not (Katakuri at the tea party foreseeing Bege's actions, Luffy in front of Katakuri in the mirror world foreseeing his attacks etc.). Sanji wasn't even in the building of where Black Maria set her trap

2. You can only see a few seconds into the future at most. Seeing how long it took for Sanji to get to Black Maria, it doesn't make sense how Sanji would be able to use Future Sight to see something happening so far away from him

3. Future Sight CoO requires a calm mind in order for it to work, as explained by Katakuri during his fight with Luffy himself. Sanji walking into the trap so easily and being unable to predict that 'future' clearly shows that he didn't have a calm and clear mind at the time.

So considering the above evidence and analysis, i say no, Sanji doesn't have Future Sight CoO.
Very nice post. Thank you.
Firstly , you have some contradict. For Black Maria thing , you can see gag thing. But as a trap , you can not see gag thing. From your word , we can say that when it comes to women, sanji can lost their concentration at that moment .

But , you can be right about it . Also , ı just wonder what is the meaning of that panel. As you said , it can be gag.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to Coo that's sanji specialty & it has been shown how sanji specialize in it on many occasions plus remember sanji was the first to dodge kata fs without even being focus on him were as luffy was getting his ass kick all round by kata before he started dodging & that was mostly due to his rubber body being able to make weirdly movements to avoid attacks but it was only after taking a beating, plus kata was so surprised at sanji dodging him, now why is that mostly likely its because no one has ever dodge his fs sight before :kayneshrug: now to sanji have fs I dont think so but from the scene with oven I think sanji coo allows him to see things in slow motion,
yeah , CoO can have different types like CoA . It more logical .

H

humanbeing

Oda made it already clear from the beginning that Sanji has an amazing CoO if it is higher than Luffy or not only time will tell. Oda even let him dodge Katakuri's attack, Katakuri himself a FS user didn't see that coming and was really surprised.
but at the end Luffy will have the best haki color.
Sanji is usually calm and tends to use CoO. being calm is what enable you to use CoO at its best.
Zoro is usually enraged and tends to use CoA . CoA can be devastating when you are mad and enraged. best example is Jinbe this chapter when he was enraged WsW got his fingers broken.
Luffy is more balanced he is calm but he can use his rage to boost his CoA as well.
even before TS he was able to destroy Arlong's weapon with his bare fingers as he was mad.

Tbh I think that was just normal CoO, nothing special about it. Predicting things in close proximity to you is the basic ability of CoO as explained by Rayleigh.

Katakuri's jellybean also disrupted the previous future, of where Sanji dodged the father priest's bullet.

The only thing Sanji dodged was Katakuri's jellybean, and that was only using normal Observation Haki.