Powers & Abilities Sanji CoO is stronger than Luffy's ?

Katakuri's FS wasn't consistent as long as he didn't concentrate and luffy wasn't using FS at all in snake man when he still going around.

FS requires voluntary concentration and it can't be something as instinctual as Base CoO (which is a fan made term i admit but not a fan made system.. its logical that FS is another application of CoO that needs deliberate focus unlike common bas CoO which is just instincts )

not necessarily again.. he wasn't using it when he first got clubbed by kaido and FS is something oda highlights since its different from common base CoO

Training to achieve that stage of application true .. but its not something that activates as subconsciously as common observation.. against pda wouldn't have made luffy state that he has alot to explore in terms of CoO of he was already the best at it in the crew.. Reyleigh says there "in confines of observation haki" which surly mean it constitutes more than one type.. which basically proves my point that luffy isn't proficient with the common type of Observation or Base Observation.

i mean just logically instincts are spontaneous and FS isn't spontaneously used..

so the crux of my argument being luffy's instincts are as refined as sanji's absurdity in detail when it come down to CoO

"not necessarily again.. he wasn't using it when he first got clubbed by kaido and FS is something oda highlights since its different from common base CoO"
he wasnt using base coo either lol

a lot of what you are saying I really dont care about what you think comes by instinct and what doesnt come by instinct

the peak of observation is being able to see into the future
luffy has that
sanji does not
someone who can see more into the future than you has better coo than you.

"Katakuri's FS wasn't consistent as long as he didn't concentrate and luffy wasn't using FS at all in snake man when he still going around.

FS requires voluntary concentration and it can't be something as instinctual as Base CoO (which is a fan made term i admit but not a fan made system.. its logical that FS is another application of CoO that needs deliberate focus unlike common bas CoO which is just instincts )"

the problem with you saying base coo and fs is you got it completely wrong
you need to be calm to use coo in general
stop making them distinct

its simple mate
luffy isnt using base coo anymore
everytime he uses coo , he is seeing into the future.
you are assuming sometimes he is using regular coo and another time he is using fs.

"Training to achieve that stage of application true .. but its not something that activates as subconsciously as common observation.. against pda wouldn't have made luffy state that he has alot to explore in terms of CoO of he was already the best at it in the crew.. Reyleigh says there "in confines of observation haki" which surly mean it constitutes more than one type.. which basically proves my point that luffy isn't proficient with the common type of Observation or Base Observation."
No actually it does the opposite
it means luffy is better at understanding people's emotions in general and that helps him predict what actions they might take next
and it means sanji is better at knowing when women need help. it does not make sanji's in anyway better than luffy's cause again stronger observation is the ability to see into the future. lol.

As I see:

CoC: Luffy > Zoro > Sanji(doesn't matter if he has or not)

CoA: Zoro > Sanji > Luffy(G4 have better CoA than Sanji though)

CoO: Sanji > Luffy > Zoro

This is basic of all types. As far we know only Luffy has confirmed advanced haki of all 3 types. And by Adv Armament I mean internal destruction, Zoro has Ryou since Mr 1 fight.

As I see:

CoC: Luffy > Zoro > Sanji(doesn't matter if he has or not)

CoA: Zoro > Sanji > Luffy(G4 have better CoA than Sanji though)

CoO: Sanji > Luffy > Zoro

This is basic of all types. As far we know only Luffy has confirmed advanced haki of all 3 types. And by Adv Armament I mean internal destruction, Zoro has Ryou since Mr 1 fight.
You guys take the word Haki specialty and somehow try to twist it. That's not what it means.

Haki specialty just means it's what that character is best at and it only applies to that person. Just because Sanji is proficient in CoO doesn't necessarily mean he will be better at it than someone else who's specialty might not be CoO. It all depends on the persons potential with Haki. Everybody's ceiling is different.

Last edited:
Sanji coo is far stronger than luffy & zoro in terms of naughty/woman only.

& for the plot Sanji CoO wont ever stronger than Luffy because he will looks more dangerous than other. & so is Sanji CoC. Because he uses his brain more except for woman related (he doesnt use brain properly)

I dont get just woman related coo type for sanji.
Sanji want to concentrate women because of that he can get 3D view .
That means if he concentrate what you want to see , he can see it also. Because there is no woman specialty haki type this is kinda sanji preference
At some point , undoubtedly when he focus opponent, he can feel.
Also, to use CoO, user need to be calm.
Just sanji has calm style when he is at fight .

Even katakuri was angry a little bit, luffy reached him easily .

Luffys sentence just related to observation haki. If oda don't want to make hype about it, he would write just color of haki. Not especially observation.

You guys take the word Haki specialty and somehow try to twist it. That's not what it means.

Haki specialty just means it's what that character is best at and it only applies to that person. Just because Sanji is proficient in CoO doesn't necessarily mean he will be better at it than someone else who's specialty might not be CoO. It all depends on the persons potential with Haki. Everybody's ceiling is different.
You are right, but giving take that all 3 learned haki in similar time it corresponds well. Luffy is the best CoC user undoubt. Zoro the best CoA user undoubt too. Sanji so far showed to be the best CoO user. Again, in terms of basic haki. So far only Luffy is confirmed to have advanced haki of any(and all) type.

You are right, but giving take that all 3 learned haki in similar time it corresponds well. Luffy is the best CoC user undoubt. Zoro the best CoA user undoubt too. Sanji so far showed to be the best CoO user. Again, in terms of basic haki. So far only Luffy is confirmed to have advanced haki of any(and all) type.
thank to the enma , zoro can use advanced CoC

Maybe... without Enma and with Shusui Zoro would have already killed Kaido so we would never seen Hakai that left Zoro in a desperate situation which he unlocked Adv CoC. You are probably right.
I dont know killing things :) Zoro can use advanced type of CoC without any training . But im not sure some kind of thing about enma . Because i did not understand still Kaido said i feel strange haki in here. what does strage stands for ?

Yes but silly know-nothing fanboys think having Future Sight means you are above everyone else.

Like how the other ignorant kids think having Conquerors puts you above anyone without it
to have basic haki , just a gate. But there are not fair. If you improve haki , you can be top tier . But firstly , you should have that one.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is the best coc, coo, and coa user in the crew, while
Zoro is the second best coa user
Sanji is the second best coo user
And yamato would be the second best Cox user if she joins
Nope , best CoA belong to Zoro. I dont agree that. We can argue about that.