Powers & Abilities Sanji CoO is stronger than Luffy's ?

Tbh I think that was just normal CoO, nothing special about it. Predicting things in close proximity to you is the basic ability of CoO as explained by Rayleigh.

Katakuri's jellybean also disrupted the previous future, of where Sanji dodged the father priest's bullet.

The only thing Sanji dodged was Katakuri's jellybean, and that was only using normal Observation Haki.
I'll make it simple if fs could be dodge easily with normal coo then what's the point of getting fs :kayneshrug:

Sanji has shown multiple times to detect a Lady's scream for help from a far distance that doesn't mean his observation is better than Luffy if that were the case Luffy can sense meat from miles away Zoro can sense booze from miles away but that's not a real feat Luffy can actually see through future on will if anything Sanji is superior than Luffy that is color of supreme simp :milaugh:
This information was placed on panel. We know Luffy has advanced CoO . But I'm talking indepently sanji case. Why would Luffy say there is lots of things that I need to learn ?
If you accept that panel as a gag , Okey your choices.
But before, we thought CoA just hardening thing , but we learned later there ryou type advanced CoA.
Luffy is not idiot about haki. If he said like that , more thing about CoO should be or oda want to show how powerful sanji has. That is all.
But I guess according to you and like you, sanji don't event have haki.d
Post automatically merged:

Imagine actually posting this thread and honest to god believing that Sanji’s CoO is anywhere close to what Luffy’s is.

It’s not. It never will be. Luffy has always had far better CoO than Sanji, just like he’s always had far better CoA than Zoro. There’s not anything to discuss there.
I don't think so.
Zoros CoA is better than Luffy . He used ryou without any training .

no its not
perhaps it was till future sight was developed
spotting women in help is his thing like zoro finding booze
his coo atm is weaker than luffy's

This information was placed on panel. We know Luffy has advanced CoO . But I'm talking indepently sanji case. Why would Luffy say there is lots of things that I need to learn ?
If you accept that panel as a gag , Okey your choices.
But before, we thought CoA just hardening thing , but we learned later there ryou type advanced CoA.
Luffy is not idiot about haki. If he said like that , more thing about CoO should be or oda want to show how powerful sanji has. That is all.
But I guess according to you and like you, sanji don't event have haki.d

I don't think so.
Zoros CoA is better than Luffy . He used ryou without any training .
zoro's coa prob was till luffy completely learned ryou (internal destruction more specifically)
I think you are wrong there too mate.

If you remember sanji and zoro's statements in PH... zoro sensed someone behind them while.. sanji literally heard a tear falling off of tashigi..

lets not forget katakuri's iconic bean shot that he missed..

the level of detail his CoO has is just absurd..

no its not
perhaps it was till future sight was developed
spotting women in help is his thing like zoro finding booze
his coo atm is weaker than luffy's
FS is another application and level of CoO.. it honestly cannot be used as consistently as base CoO. and if were talking about base CoO then sanji honestly excels at it than anyone in the crew seeing the detail his CoO picks and his feat against a proficient FS user himself one and only Katakuri

edit * base CoO*

Last edited:
If you remember sanji and zoro's statements in PH... zoro sensed someone behind them while.. sanji literally heard a tear falling off of tashigi..

FS is another application and level of CoO.. it honestly cannot be used as consistently as base CoO. and if were talking about base arnment then sanji honestly excels at it than anyone in the crew seeing the detail his CoO picks and his feat against a proficient FS user himself one and only Katakuri
Not haki.
Advanced women detection.
Sanji don't have haki.
If we say like that , I don't understand why, somebody attack in very nonsense argument. Like matching lufft meal and zoros smelling.
Just say not haki.d

FS is another application and level of CoO.. it honestly cannot be used as consistently as base CoO. and if were talking about base CoO then sanji honestly excels at it than anyone in the crew seeing the detail his CoO picks and his feat against a proficient FS user himself one and only Katakuri

edit * base CoO*
katakuri used fs quite frequently and consistently
luffy has done so a number of times in onigashima as well ....
I will not make the distinction between fs and base coo(fanmade term) , the thread title also isnt base coo.
everytime luffy is using coo rn
he is seeing a bit into the future
the thread is about who has the better coo in general and those who can have future sight are better than others at observation

manga panels to prove that

He trained his observation so much that he can see a bit into the future
a monster with a 1 billion plus bounty

I rest my case

I opened tread panel due to chap 997 998 things.
And somebody came and said zoro is stronger than sanji CoO.

Meaningless to discuss with ones that have idiot haki.
who did
quote the person cause I didnt see anyone do so

what the person said is assuming sanji has better coo than luffy cause he can spot women who need help is like assuming zoro has better coo because he can sense booze from far away.

I opened tread panel due to chap 997 998 things.
And somebody came and said zoro is stronger than sanji CoO.

Meaningless to discuss with ones that have idiot haki.
this fight with queen is an ideal way to gauge sanji arnament and CoO... since Queen is a durability beast and his many tentacles so a simultaneously rapid attack would need refined CoO to dodge.

remember that when sanji saved luffy he got shot once in the shoulder after running through an army with guns and canons.. which is insane granted it would have been harder if germa wasn't there

I will not make the distinction between fs and base coo(fanmade term) , the thread title also isnt base coo.
the thread is about who has the better coo in general and those who can have future sight are better than others at observation

manga panels to prove that

I rest my case

who did
quote the person cause I didnt see anyone do so

what the person said is assuming sanji has better coo than luffy cause he can spot women who need help is like assuming zoro has better coo because he can sense booze from far away.
Then question is why luffy said there is lots of thing that I need to learn about observation. He is using best CoO already ?

Katakuri's FS wasn't consistent as long as he didn't concentrate and luffy wasn't using FS at all in snake man when he still going around.

FS requires voluntary concentration and it can't be something as instinctual as Base CoO (which is a fan made term i admit but not a fan made system.. its logical that FS is another application of CoO that needs deliberate focus unlike common bas CoO which is just instincts )

not necessarily again.. he wasn't using it when he first got clubbed by kaido and FS is something oda highlights since its different from common base CoO

Training to achieve that stage of application true .. but its not something that activates as subconsciously as common observation.. against pda wouldn't have made luffy state that he has alot to explore in terms of CoO of he was already the best at it in the crew.. Reyleigh says there "in confines of observation haki" which surly mean it constitutes more than one type.. which basically proves my point that luffy isn't proficient with the common type of Observation or Base Observation.

i mean just logically instincts are spontaneous and FS isn't spontaneously used..

so the crux of my argument being luffy's instincts are as refined as sanji's absurdity in detail when it come down to CoO