Powers & Abilities Sanji CoO is stronger than Luffy's ?

We know that Luffy have gained Advanced CoO after Katakuri fight .

But , In Chap 998 , When Jimbei and Luffy talked about where sanji went , Luffy said that There is lots of things that ı need to learn about color of observation ?

I guess , oda confirmed Sanji CoO is much stronger than Luffy's

Can we say , Sanji's CoO ability is higher than we thought like Katakuri standards.

H

humanbeing

Sanji most likely has a better CoO than Luffy he can sense from far away and maybe he has already future sight.
at the end of chapter 996 he sensed this from far away

and at the beginning of chapter 997 as he arrived there he saw this

basically the same dialogue but if they didn't repeat the same thing again and again it will be FS. or Future hearing if you could call it that way.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji most likely has a better CoO than Luffy he can sense from far away and maybe he has already future sight.

basically the same dialogue but if they didn't repeat the same thing again and again it will be FS. or Future hearing if you could call it that way.

where is?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
zoro coo is stronger than sanji
Dude , please dont post anything here. we dont wanna discuss one that dont have idea what we said in here . I said chap 998 . you showed something different. And again you add zoro things. I wıll answer that one but ım not interested you as a serious.
Post automatically merged:

Not that chap , must be 998 that ı talked about luffy and jimbei things.

Roronoa-sama

Dude , please dont post anything here. we dont wanna discuss one that dont have idea what we said in here . I said chap 998 . you showed something different. And again you add zoro things. I wıll answer that one but ım not interested you as a serious.
becuase zoro demostrated than he has better coo than sanji (sanji question where would they go)

becuase zoro demostrated than he has better coo than sanji (sanji question where would they go)
This is not observation haki . When Zoro left live floor , he knew marco is fighting queen and king and there was plague problem in there. and most improtant thing , zoro knew chopper was there as a doctor my dear reader. zoro useful means carry me to chopper. huf huf you are tired me .

i know that but i was just talking about the possibility that Sanji might have FS and showed two panels, that could be a hint for that.
yes , you right. but luffys explanation seems confirmation .

Roronoa-sama

This is not observation haki . When Zoro left live floor , he knew marco is fighting queen and king and there was plague problem in there. and most improtant thing , zoro knew chopper was there as a doctor my dear reader. zoro useful means carry me to chopper. huf huf you are tired me .

yes , you right. but luffys explanation seems confirmation .
and how he know than they doesn't go in this place:choppawhat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sanji’s specialty is CoO so it’s a common sense that his is better than Luffy’s. However, when Katakuri shoot the jelly bean at Sanji, it’s said that he can see even further, that’s how he was able to dodged Kata’s jelly bean. Now, Luffy learned FS which is something that Sanji doesn’t show on screen but Luffy say that he need to train more because his CoO is not as mastered as Sanji since Luffy did not saw Apoo’s attack coming. But it doesn’t mean that Luffy’s CoO is “weaker” than Sanji by any chance.

Roronoa-sama

Dude as i said before , ı will not arguing with you. you must be fırst person that claim zoro has stronger CoO than sanji . you are very obsesive with zoro . That is not good . you should go psychology . Reread manga panel meticulously. And you can understand why zoro said like that.
so sanji has better coo because yes i show one pic with sanji doesn't know where to go and zoro help you and your answear is to say i'm crazing
@Finalbeta

Sanji’s specialty is CoO so it’s a common sense that his is better than Luffy’s. However, when Katakuri shoot the jelly bean at Sanji, it’s said that he can see even further, that’s how he was able to dodged Kata’s jelly bean. Now, Luffy learned FS which is something that Sanji doesn’t show on screen but Luffy say that he need to train more because his CoO is not as mastered as Sanji since Luffy did not saw Apoo’s attack coming. But it doesn’t mean that Luffy’s CoO is “weaker” than Sanji by any chance.
sanji doesn't demostrated to have better coo than luffy/zoro indeed zoro has demostrated to have better coo

and i finished with this question why sanji doesn't know to where to go after he ran away BM?

so sanji has better coo because yes i show one pic with sanji doesn't know where to go and zoro help you and your answear is to say i'm crazing
@Finalbeta
how did ypu perceive zolo use observation haki ??? with which detail ????? Beucase oda showed when somebody use haki . you created your scenario and you believe that one . at least one hour ?? :))))))

Last edited by a moderator:

Roronoa-sama

how did ypu perceive zolo use observation haki ??? with which detail ????? Beucase oda showed when somebody use haki . You are pathetic . you created your scenario and you believe that one . at least one hour ?? :))))))
what detail use oda to say than one character uses coo? and the one hour is due than luffy used two time g4 (20+10+20+10=60 min)