Character Discussion Sanji doesn't have marine counterpart

Bet what.

What are you not understanding unlike coby and helmeppo that keep progresing in rank, fullbody lowered in ranks way under the rank he had in baratie. Oda clearly doesnt have big plans for him.
What is helmeppos rank?? Coby is the only one progressing in ranks . And once again the last time we saw these two was when they were meeting up with garp . So stop using your headcanon to say things that you don't know . We have no idea how far they have progressed . All I gave you is odas representation of those 4. You think oda is stupid . For some reason all four of these guys winded up in the marines .

S

stealthblack

What is helmeppos rank?? Coby is the only one progressing in ranks . And once again the last time we saw these two was when they were meeting up with garp . So stop using your headcanon to say things that you don't know . We have no idea how far they have progressed . All I gave you is odas representation of those 4. You think oda is stupid . For some reason all four of these guys winded up in the marines .
Unlike fullbody....

Coby and helmeppo met zoro and luffy and fought them again in water 7 and have way more presence in the story

And unlike fullbody

Coby and helmepoo promised to capture luffy and zoro

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike fullbody....

Coby and helmeppo met zoro and luffy and fought them again in water 7 and have way more presence in the story

And unlike helmeppo,

Coby and helmepoo promised to capture luffy and zoro
Why should oda write the story in a one sided manner?? .. and as I said helmeppo has seen no improvement eventhough he is training with coby. Every statement and feat we have is accredited to coby . Just cos helmeppo appeared a few times more than them does not mean they have nor improved. The last time we saw all of them together was when they talked about luffy having challenged both kaido and bm .

Helmeppo was a civilian and Coby a janitor in a pirate ship at the beginning of the series, they climbed 13 and 15 ranks in 2 years, Tashigi was promoted from Master Chief petty officer to Captain, 7 ranks in 2 years.

Helmeppo was a civilian and Coby a janitor in a pirate ship at the beginning of the series, they climbed 13 and 15 ranks in 2 years, Tashigi was promoted from Master Chief petty officer to Captain, 7 ranks in 2 years.
Jango was a pirate turn marine . Once again , we don't know where each stand with the exception of coby was last rank was revealed . That does not change the fact that they are sanji and ussops marine counterparts . Does it ??
Post automatically merged:

The last recorded rank we have for helmeppo and these guys is basically lieutenant commander . Tells us a lot even though helmeppo supposed to be under garp . That is fucking appalling if you ask me

It means that Helmeppo despite being much younger caught up and surpassed a veteran like Fullbody who's now a full rank under him and 2 or 3 under Coby and Tashigi.
They basically have the same rank . So what's are you talking about?? The only person in rank higher than these guys is coby . Basically Jango also rose up in ranks same way and he even joined the marines later than those 2

Jango was a pirate turn marine . Once again , we don't know where each stand with the exception of coby was last rank was revealed . That does not change the fact that they are sanji and ussops marine counterparts . Does it ??

The last recorded rank we have for helmeppo and these guys is basically lieutenant commander . Tells us a lot even though helmeppo supposed to be under garp . That is fucking appalling if you ask me
There are multiple Marines that ranked up in the timeskip meaning they improved, Jango has the same rank as Fullbody, Jango progressed trough the ranks while Fullbody remained the same.

Luffy - Coby/Smoker
Zoro - Helmeppo/Tashigi
Sanji - Fullbody
Usopp - Jango
:steef:

Franky vs Sentomaru.

Boxing vs Sumo.
To be honest, I'm hoping Sentoumaru won't even have any fight against one of the main characters at all. He's too boring to deserve having a fight even with Franky.

I prefer Franky vs Vegapunk instead.

And it's more fitting for Sentoumaru to be knocked out by some ranged attack used by Franky to destroy the pacifistas, so all the fodder would go down together.

There are multiple Marines that ranked up in the timeskip meaning they improved, Jango has the same rank as Fullbody, Jango progressed trough the ranks while Fullbody remained the same.

:steef:
What the hell are you saying . Do you even read the story . Go and check fullbodys rang when sanji defeated him. Even after he got demoted from his original rank, he has rose up to hold same rank as helmeppo and Jango and funny thing is all he does is simp for Hina. Whiles helmeppo has being training with garp but have no feats no statements whatsoever. Stop tryna make shit up for him that does not exist. The only one in that bunch making waves is coby .

There's no way Coby and Helmeppo will ever be a threat to Luffy and Zoro.

I could say the same about Fullbody and Jango, but I don't see them as Sanji's and Usopp's marine counterparts at all to begin with.

A character getting beaten up as fodder by Sanji doesn't make him Sanji's counterpart. What kind of logic are people using here?
Same with helmeppo . But funny thing is , oda does not do this shit for no reason . He had the four guys who interacted with the east blue four be in the marines . And have them rising in ranks .

Yeah but I did personally find the greatest matching with GB, only time will tell course however :cheers:
I can see the relation with Greenbull too. On the one hand, he's similar in probably being also very interested in women, and on the other hand Greenbull hasn't eaten anything for a lot of time, which goes against the idea of eating what can be eaten considering the possibility of ending up in a place in which there's no food, which is a lesson that Sanji learned when he was a kid.

It seems it wouldn't have been a problem for Greenbull if he had been the one stranded on that rocky island instead of Sanji and Zeff.

Considering how Sanji places so much importance in feeding people who are starving precisely because of how necessary it normally is for people to eat, it may be interesting to see how Sanji will deal with a man who doesn't need food and can even laugh about not eating for years.

Helmeppo and Fullbody have the same rank
what did Oda mean by this?
Vs wings duels confirmed!?

Actually the wiki States Fullbody is now a Lt Commander, a rank higher than Lt which he had when he fought Sanji.
Mind you he had to start all over again as a sea man recruit and he has already managed to surpass his previous rank. Pretty impressive tbh and he has also leveled up in strength given his new physical look.

That said none of these dudes will ever trouble the likes of Sanji. Even the grand fleet top fighters can clean them up. The bickering dialogue though will be hilarious if they ever meet. That's something Oda truly excels at.

Last edited:

Vergo broke Smoker's jitte and Sanji's leg, both being the main strength of them.

Both got lol diffed by casual Doffy.

Both also used to be strong pre TS, then harsh life of New World came and they became punching bag and hype tool.

I would say Smoker will get better days later though.
He will get power up under first rate scientist Vegapunk, while Sanji got the power up from his merely bronze medallist daddy.