Anime & Manga Sanji fans are really Judge's sons/daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again we are talking about what Sanji's dream requires. If you are talking about plot, then potentially yes Sanji would've stayed their forever or he wouldve left when he was ready. Whilst Zoro would've straight up been executed within the town he was in.
Hed die to the kreig pirates.
Sanjis dream doesnt require anything. Hes done nothing for his dream since hes been on the crew.

Seperate Sanji from the SH crew, and he still wants to find a mythical sea somewhere within the world. He'd be exactly like Zeff was as a pirate, sailing through everywhere and looking for it. And due to his leadership skills, I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Captain just like Zeff was. Now doesnt that require you to be strong as well ? No matter how you twist it, Sanji's goal is exactly like Luffy....which is to find something mythical and legendary. And to find that they need to sail through everywhere and encounter many other pirates. That requires you to be strong.
Honestly all blue plot ended in Baratie itself. I cant remember anything about all blue being mentioned in manga. :kayneshrug:

Seperate Sanji from the SH crew, and he still wants to find a mythical sea somewhere within the world. He'd be exactly like Zeff was as a pirate, sailing through everywhere and looking for it. And due to his leadership skills, I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Captain just like Zeff was. Now doesnt that require you to be strong as well ? No matter how you twist it, Sanji's goal is exactly like Luffy....which is to find something mythical and legendary. And to find that they need to sail through everywhere and encounter many other pirates. That requires you to be strong.
Why are Sanji's leadership skills always so bumped by Sanji fans? What kind of ancestral deeds did he come up with that wise?

How is it serious when Luffy said I'm fine even though he got knock out? And Zoro commented of course you are? They are laughing if off.

But if you want to say Luffy got nerf too, so be it.
Sanji got nerf too.
you are consistent at least so I can stop here to agree to disagree.
its serious because another character in the story considered it serious enough to get luffy out of there even though he believed he was fine . as you yourself said here, zoro knows he's fine but he also wouldnt have him taking that before he fights kaido.

saying am fine btw doesnt translate to not being hurt.

strong enough to handle himself but how strong
dont act like he needs to be a top tier to see all blue cause that would be false.
If All Blue is under the red line, like many speculate it is. Then Sanji would need to destroy it and be a target by the entire WG. If not then, Sanji would need to atleast be strong to defeat any opponent he sees within the New World and also survive the harsh climate or what not. Not only that but Sanji would have to set up base and make the All Blue his territory, as seen in the SBS where Sanji nonchantly states that he's gonna go fishing there. Meaning Sanji would need to own it and live there. He'd constantly be attacked by pirates to live near somewhere like that. And especially the Big Meme Pirates would probably want something to do with him since theyre major foodies. Sanji would be required to be able to protect it from them.

If All Blue is under the red line, like many speculate it is. Then Sanji would need to destroy it and be a target by the entire WG. If not then, Sanji would need to atleast be strong to defeat any opponent he sees within the New World and also survive the harsh climate or what not. Not only that but Sanji would have to set up base and make the All Blue his territory, as seen in the SBS where Sanji nonchantly states that he's gonna go fishing there. Meaning Sanji would need to own it and live there. He'd constantly be attacked by pirates to live near somewhere like that. And especially the Big Meme Pirates would probably want something to do with him since theyre major foodies. Sanji would be required to be able to protect it from them.
"And especially the Big Meme Pirates would probably want something to do with him since theyre major foodies. Sanji would be required to be able to protect it from them"
:myman: 100% serious?

the honest answer is chrono
he doesnt have to be

not that I dont buy into the speculation of what the redline is but even in the strawhats
he isnt the one destroying the redline based on this so called speculation . would you say it isnt his dream because luffy destroyed the redline that allowed him to see all blue?

as a fighter sanji's personal goal isnt relevant.
he will be as strong as he needs to be to help luffy not because he as a character personally desired to be that strong.

It's not fear. It's about being realistic. Zoro have been clearly way stronger for so long. Only Judge's sons refused to see it. And now, Oda has put the nail on the coffin and there's no way anyone with half a brain will think Sanji is in the same league as Zoro.
And again with the obsession of Sanji being comparable to Zoro, why can't he just be strong without lumping him with his superior, is it that hard?
Sanji and Zoro have always been comparable strength wise. People just don't want to see that because Sanji is a cook. Zoro and Sanji will be the left and right hand to the future PK Luffy.
You ask me why Sanji can't be strong without lumping him with Zoro. The answer is because its a false narrative and he is just as strong as Zoro. There is no wide gap between them. There has never been a large gap between them.

Sanji and Zoro have always been comparable strength wise. People just don't want to see that because Sanji is a cook. Zoro and Sanji will be the left and right hand to the future PK Luffy.
You ask me why Sanji can't be strong without lumping him with Zoro. The answer is because its a false narrative and he is just as strong as Zoro. There is no wide gap between them. There has never been a large gap between them.
head canon at its finest. Zoro and sanji were never on the same level.

"And especially the Big Meme Pirates would probably want something to do with him since theyre major foodies. Sanji would be required to be able to protect it from them"
:myman: 100% serious?
Yes 100%. You think Memester after hearing the All Blue exists wouldnt want it for herself ? Sanji would need to fight the Big Meme Pirates and seperate it from them.

the honest answer is chrono
he doesnt have to be

not that I dont buy into the speculation of what the redline is but even in the strawhats
he isnt the one destroying the redline based on this so called speculation . would you say it isnt his dream because luffy destroyed the redline that allowed him to see all blue?

as a fighter sanji's personal goal isnt relevant.
he will be as strong as he needs to be to help luffy not because he as a character personally desired to be that strong.

If the All Blue is under the Red Line, then if Sanji isnt a SH.....it requires him to be the one to destroy it. However since he is a SH...no I dont believe he will destroy it.

Sanji does desire to be strong tho, he wants to become stronger to help Luffy, to help his crew and to not die before finding the All Blue. To also protect the All Blue when he finds it....

More strength is something Sanji intends to get

Zoro fight stronger opponents and always train everyday, While on the other hand Sanji fight weaker opponents and never train in ship. The strength gap between them is getting bigger as time goes

Yes 100%. You think Memester after hearing the All Blue exists wouldnt want it for herself ? Sanji would need to fight the Big Meme Pirates and seperate it from them.

If the All Blue is under the Red Line, then if Sanji isnt a SH.....it requires him to be the one to destroy it. However since he is a SH...no I dont believe he will destroy it.

Sanji does desire to be strong tho, he wants to become stronger to help Luffy, to help his crew and to not die before finding the All Blue. To also protect the All Blue when he finds it....

More strength is something Sanji intends to get
in the panel he doesnt say I need to get stronger
and thats beside the point
there are times where nami or usopp or the other strawhats would admit they want or intend to get stronger
but why?
because of the crew
it was never a personal goal of theirs.

That why Oda made sure to give Luffy 2 powers up to solidify he is indeed the strongest. While giving Zoro and Sanji 1 power up each in a new item.

Status
Not open for further replies.