Anime & Manga Sanji fans are really Judge's sons/daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is a monster just like Zoro. What I don't like is people using him being a cook to diminishing his monster power. Luffy acknowledges it. And yes, Sanji is as strong as Zoro. Fans of Zoro fear this and I don't understand why only to think they are very insecure that a cook can be on his level.
It's not fear. It's about being realistic. Zoro have been clearly way stronger for so long. Only Judge's sons refused to see it. And now, Oda has put the nail on the coffin and there's no way anyone with half a brain will think Sanji is in the same league as Zoro.
And again with the obsession of Sanji being comparable to Zoro, why can't he just be strong without lumping him with his superior, is it that hard?

Ok but that doesnt really matter, Sanji has a higher growth rate and potential then the rest of the SH's. He has a fighting goal and a cooking goal. So at the end of the day to not regard Sanji as one of the main fighters is just dumb. He's shown more than enough that he is apart of the main force.

Who said Sanji and Zoro are comparable, Sanji is stronger than Zoro. And Zoro isn't the RH, Luffy doesn't have a right hand man.
sanji will remain a monster trio member
I have said that and will always say it

however his resolve as a fighter is not the same
if you put sanji outside the sh
he doesnt have the same desire to be stronger . his fighting goal is no different from the other sh because its all connected to helping luffy with his . its not personally his own goal.

cutting luffy
blowing him up , knocking him out temporarily is a gag because it doesnt agree with your headcanon?

seems serious enough for zoro to realize they shouldnt take much of that before the kaido fight.
I could count kalifa 2.0 as a gag
see how bias works?
how long do you reckon sanji was out. should I consider it a gag because blackmaria gifter squad was able to knock sanji out?

he isnt nerfed not yet at least.
Because it was a hit on a unguarded Luffy who didn't know what hit him and he was right up saying he is fine in the next page and Zoro commented of course you are. Canon as far as I know when its a gag.

Don't try to spin stuff to prove a disgenious point.

sanji will remain a monster trio member
I have said that and will always say it

however his resolve as a fighter is not the same
if you put sanji outside the sh
he doesnt have the same desire to be stronger . his fighting goal is no different from the other sh because its all connected to helping luffy with his . its not personally his own goal.
But that doesnt really matter tho does it ? Put Zoro outside the SHs, and he would've died within the first arc he was introduced. Give him the benefit of the doubt and say he escapes.....Zoro by himself would not be nearly as strong as Zoro with the SHs who's been put through so many trials to make him that strong.

Sanji is a SH, and like within every Pirate crew, his desire to get stronger for his captain is a normal thing. I dont see the point of brininging up Sanji without the SHs. Logically speaking Sanji still has the dream of the All Blue, and whilst I think he'd die if he tried accomplishing it alone....A dream like that requires you to be strong af.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think this ? All the signs are pointing to Sanji vs Queen
What signs ? Queen knowing Judge ? Big whoop.

Sanji and King are constantly shown as each others foils. Sanji the man who loves the scarbbards the most, and Kinemon is his friend. And also saves Momo and protects him. With King the one who wants to kill and destroy them all to win the war.

But that doesnt really matter tho does it ? Put Zoro outside the SHs, and he would've died within the first arc he was introduced. Give him the benefit of the doubt and say he escapes.....Zoro by himself would not be nearly as strong as Zoro with the SHs who's been put through so many trials to make him that strong.

Sanji is a SH, and like within every Pirate crew, his desire to get stronger for his captain is a normal thing. I dont see the point of brininging up Sanji without the SHs. Logically speaking Sanji still has the dream of the All Blue, and whilst I think he'd die if he tried accomplishing it alone....A dream like that requires you to be strong af.
no its absolutely does
if you put him outside the sh
he still wants to be the wss

his personal goal as a fighter is seperate .

and for those taking me up on this
definition of resolve: firm determination to do something.
or
decide firmly on a course of action.

why does it matter , because it shows exactly why oda will portray the other two in a better light as fighters with luffy a step above
zoro falling in second
and sanji third.

Because it was a hit on a unguarded Luffy who didn't know what hit him and he was right up saying he is fine in the next page and Zoro commented of course you are. Canon as far as I know when its a gag.

Don't try to spin stuff to prove a disgenious point.
who's spinning anything here
you called a serious situation a gag. mirror would be helpful here mate.

zoro isnt stating luffy wouldnt be fine, he is implying taking damage like that before kaido at some point would wear them down.
sure he's fine
like sanji is fine as well. your attempt to call this a nerf is desperate.

no its absolutely does
if you put him outside the sh
he still wants to be the wss

his personal goal as a fighter is seperate .

and for those taking me up on this
definition of resolve: firm determination to do something.
or
decide firmly on a course of action.

why does it matter , because it shows exactly why oda will portray the other two in a better light as fighters with luffy a step above
zoro falling in second
and sanji third.
Seperate Sanji from the SH crew, and he still wants to find a mythical sea somewhere within the world. He'd be exactly like Zeff was as a pirate, sailing through everywhere and looking for it. And due to his leadership skills, I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Captain just like Zeff was. Now doesnt that require you to be strong as well ? No matter how you twist it, Sanji's goal is exactly like Luffy....which is to find something mythical and legendary. And to find that they need to sail through everywhere and encounter many other pirates. That requires you to be strong.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Seperate Sanji from the SH crew, and he still wants to find a mythical sea somewhere within the world. He'd be exactly like Zeff was as a pirate, sailing through everywhere and looking for it. And due to his leadership skills, I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Captain just like Zeff was. Now doesnt that require you to be strong as well ? No matter how you twist it, Sanji's goal is exactly like Luffy....which is to find something mythical and legendary. And to find that they need to sail through everywhere and encounter many other pirates.
No he wouldnt. Hed never leave baratie

Seperate Sanji from the SH crew, and he still wants to find a mythical sea somewhere within the world. He'd be exactly like Zeff was as a pirate, sailing through everywhere and looking for it. And due to his leadership skills, I wouldnt be suprised if he was a Captain just like Zeff was. Now doesnt that require you to be strong as well ? No matter how you twist it, Sanji's goal is exactly like Luffy....which is to find something mythical and legendary. And to find that they need to sail through everywhere and encounter many other pirates. That requires you to be strong.
strong enough to handle himself but how strong
dont act like he needs to be a top tier to see all blue cause that would be false.

If sanji never met luffy and zoro he would be still on the chef baratie trying to impress zeff.

Edit: He thought following your dreams is stupid
He only changed his mind when he saw their resolve

who's spinning anything here
you called a serious situation a gag. mirror would be helpful here mate.

zoro isnt stating luffy wouldnt be fine, he is implying taking damage like that before kaido at some point would wear them down.
sure he's fine
like sanji is fine as well. your attempt to call this a nerf is desperate.
How is it serious when Luffy said I'm fine even though he got knock out? And Zoro commented of course you are? They are laughing if off.

But if you want to say Luffy got nerf too, so be it.
Sanji got nerf too.

Status
Not open for further replies.