Break Week Sanji Haters Post-1113:

Sanji haters realizing that if Sanji yelling cause he got bit by Nesjuro means he got negged….

It means Queen negged rooftop Zoro and Luffy

:suresure:

They're about to scale Queen's bite > Nusjuro's bite but little did they know that wanking Queen automatically wanking Sanji?:shocked:

Sanji haters pretty much got locked in a stalemate (pun intended). It's over for them.:kobeha:

Sanji fans are a shameless fandom.
How do you guys never learn.

From Wow OMG Sanjino!!!!
:shocked::shocked::shocked:

To

To omg.... Sanjino. :catcry:

What's even more shameless is celebrating getting munched on in the exact next panel after a sneak attack and needing a 12 year old to save you.

🤣
From this

To this

Sanjino Sanjino :catcry:
He was tasked to guard against 1 Admiral and failed
While the supposed another equal wing protected 4 noobs from combined attacks of 2 Yonko at once

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am happy for you guys but it seems you people have set bar too low for sanji's performance.

He kicked Venus - kuma and Bonney both successfully landed hits on Saturn. Saturn even got owned by Augur - usopp future opponent.

And, just like how Saturn healed, Venus will heal as well.

So, don't know why you all making it a big deal when an old age kuma achieved something similar lol

I am happy for you guys but it seems you people have set bar too low for sanji's performance.

He kicked Venus - kuma and Bonney both successfully landed hits on Saturn. Saturn even got owned by Augur - usopp future opponent.

And, just like how Saturn healed, Venus will heal as well.

So, don't know why you all making it a big deal when an old age kuma achieved something similar lol
Because Kuma didn’t blitz Saturn. Sanji was so fast he rain the entire distance blocked Nesjuros sword and kicked him while carrying Vegapunk quicker than Nesjuro could swing his sword.

Saying that’s a low bar is wild

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because Kuma didn’t blitz Saturn. Sanji was so fast he rain the entire distance blocked Nesjuros sword and kicked him while carrying Vegapunk quicker than Nesjuro could swing his sword.

Saying that’s a low bar is wild
It's a low bar

Venus wasn't focused on sanji but bonney. Blitzing someone when their mind and focus is on someone else and then celebrating it as a big deal is a let down

More so, when sanji immediately got taken apart in next page.