Break Week Sanji Haters Post-1113:

It's a low bar

Venus wasn't focused on sanji but bonney. Blitzing someone when their mind and focus is on someone else and then celebrating it as a big deal is a let down

More so, when sanji immediately got taken apart in next page.
Getting hit by a single attack isn’t getting taken apart. Now that’s a low bar.

And it’s not like Sanji didn’t immediately announce his presence when he was coming, if Franky could hear Sanji it’s weird to think Nesjuro couldn’t.

And again covering all that distance faster than Nesjuro could swing his sword and overpowering it is a feat lmao.

It’s not a sneak when you yell out you’re coming to save her well before you do so…
venusjuro was clearly focused only on bonney
sanji has done the same shit with s-shark

he was screaming while s-shark was still focused on nami

even when sanji directly called out to franky , franky seemed confused like tf is happening

a blitz will be more of sanji directly hitting the gorosei despite the gorosei having full attention towards him

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Getting hit by a single attack isn’t getting taken apart. Now that’s a low bar.

And it’s not like Sanji didn’t immediately announce his presence when he was coming, if Franky could hear Sanji it’s weird to think Nesjuro couldn’t.

And again covering all that distance faster than Nesjuro could swing his sword and overpowering it is a feat lmao.
Never denied it's not a feat.

But it's nothing much to wank hard when you have Brook, Kuma landing hits on Saturn.

I mean you guys are celebrating as if Sanji hasn't shown speed feats in the past lmao

Never denied it's not a feat.

But it's nothing much to wank hard when you have Brook, Kuma landing hits on Saturn.

I mean you guys are celebrating as if Sanji hasn't shown speed feats in the past lmao
Yes, but this feat just ends the whole “Sanjis only fast cause his opponents are slow” cope because Nesjuro has been shown one thing fast in movement speed and with the sword. And Sanji vastly outmatched both in his base state while carrying Vegapunk.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes, but this feat just ends the whole “Sanjis only fast cause his opponents are slow” cope because Nesjuro has been shown one thing fast in movement speed and with the sword. And Sanji vastly outmatched both in his base state while carrying Vegapunk.
Half dead Kuma literally moved across the redline and punched saturn without saturn noticing anything.

Didn't see you calling it a big deal so why now?

It makes sense.

Tier 0 feat (average feat)
- Dodging jellybean = no reprecussions

Tier 1 feat (good feat)
- Stopping King = Getting put down
- Blocking Kizaru = Getting put down

Tier 2 feat ( Good feat )
- Stopping Doffy, making him struggle and hype you up = being cut up and restrained...nearly killed

Tier 3 feat (Impressive feat)
- Making Vergo bleed = Having your main weapon (leg) cracked and embrassed.

Oda gives Sanji feats to justify the anti-feat/hypetooling he will bring on to him. This only applies to characters stronger than Sanji or ambigious. My prediction for next chapter is Sanji is bloodied on the floor or unconcious.