General & Others Sanji is a contradiction.

but We are talking about one piece here , no female character actually hates Sanji , not even BM lol
you make it as if they actually don't want him to come near them lol

Sanji isn't the first ? never knew that there characters like him .
I was responding to Sadistic senpai and you butted in in the conversation

I don’t make it as anything Sadistic said in certain cultures and in Japan women would be ok with Sanji’s behavior which is false. And in One Piece the women don’t like when the women when Sanji does his pervert stuff.

Did I say women hate sanji ? I never said that

Your comments were useless

People when Sanji having a giant nosebleed in Fishman Island despite the fact that he got trapped in Okama Island for 2 years: "OMG, Sanji is garbage, I can't stand his gags anymore."

People when Sanji sneaked in the bath house to see Nami naked despite the fact that the bath house allows every genders: "OMG, what kind of chivalry is this?"

Also people when Zoro treated women like a sexist dumbass he is and doesn't respect them: "OMG, Grandmaster Zoro is so badass lol."

Me:

My point is that is that they don't make a big deal about it not to mention that its not like women always don't like sanji's pervert stuff
What? They are disgusted every single time he offends them.

There is not a single instance where any woman has been fine with this kind of Sanji's antics.

Objectively speaking he is a molester, plain and simple.

Blame Oda for that.

People when Sanji having a giant nosebleed in Fishman Island despite the fact that he got trapped in Okama Island for 2 years: "OMG, Sanji is garbage, I can't stand his gags anymore."

People when Sanji sneaked in the bath house to see Nami naked despite the fact that the bath house allows every genders: "OMG, what kind of chivalry is this?"

Also people when Zoro treated women like a sexist dumbass he is and doesn't respect them: "OMG, Grandmaster Zoro is so badass lol."

Me:
Ah Zoro, lets not forget he was fine with dropping Sanji in Nami's body on the ground. Now imagine if it were the real Nami and not him.

There is also the time he went easy on Monet just because she was a women. That felt weird, but at least him not wanting to fight Tashigi made sense because of her similarities with Kuina.

Didn’t even know this thread existed. Pretty much agree with everything, the only small point I’d make in contention is when you (@Fiji) said this in the op:
it can be seen as disrespectful but it isn't as bad as other instances considering this is Nami, she doesn't care as much as random girls that Sanji doesn't know.
To which I would say that Nami has been shown to care even more than other women, and that you could say that Sanji being disgusting around her is even worse because they’re friends and Sanji knows she is repulsed by his actions and yet he still does it anyways. It got to the point where she called him the least trustworthy member of the crew.

The other thing I would say is by doing these things, he proves that he actually does not show women “the utmost respect,” as he sexually objectifies all of them, even his friends.

Good thing you didn’t post this back when OJ existed. I had that experience in the chapter thread when the bathhouse chapter came out and caused a meltdown among his fanboys lol. They are adamant in defending him and refuse to see that stuff like Punk Hazard and Wano blur the lines between him and someone like Absalom. You’ve already seen some try justifying it in this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah yikes !
Sanji has always been a contradiction
In Ennies Lobby, he was ready to sacrifice his Nakama's life, the same Nakama he was the first to go rescue in a train full of officials; because he doesn't hit women...eventhough the Nakama he was trying to save was a woman ***head explodes***

After TS though...
- Has no issue ''hitting'' a woman when she doesn't answer his ''superficial standards'' of beauty (BM)
- Harrasses basically any woman he meets (Sabaody women, Perona)
Many more shitty attitude towards women that it would take 3 pages by itself...
Most recently, he goes looking for whores when they are facing 2 Yonko lol come on Oda...
Post automatically merged:

You guys take gag moments too seriously, smh
Sure it was a gag pre-ts and I can'tremember anyone complaining but now you have to admit that it is creepy and very borderline.

So if it isn't a gag as some posts are suggesting what is it then? Why would Oda draw that if he thinks its that bad?
Yes the pervert gags became an abomination to Sanjis character and it came to a point where it sometimes overshadow his true chivalrous nature, I mean if you just looking at it superficially, but I dont think Oda ever intended it to be something beyond gags, i mean he's a strawhat and a main character, not a villain lol
so I just take it as it is and don't think too much about it

Also this seems to be an issue mainly with the western fandom who I don't know if Oda even knows the kind of concerns they have with his story or characters

i don't remember him touching anyone except nami and its really funny how you consider that molesting lol
Wow this is a stupid comment.
i don't remember him touching anyone except nami
As if it being Nami makes what he does and continues to do okay, even when she’s told him multiple times to stop.
its really funny how you consider that molesting lol
Bro, he literally groped her breasts.

You Sanji fanboys are something else, I swear.

S

SinOfGreed

He’s a predator. He doesn’t respect women for shit. He’s not even a character at this point. He’s an annoying, running disgusting gag at this point. Nothing oda does can ever redeem him
Unfortunately I agree. From what was a somewhat funny gag Pre TS has now been ramped up 100 fold post ts. The perviness is not funny anymore, it's pathetic and weird. Almost dying to a nosebleed bc you're turned on? Pathetic. His actions at the bathhouse were also disgusting.

I try to enjoy Sanji's character but how am I supposed to fully respect him, when even Oda himself has made a gag out of him and doesn't seem to respect him...
:kayneshrug:

Luffy, Usopp, Cobra ... They were all spying on Nami and Vivi in the bath, but nobody problematizes that.

Zoro at one time or another downplays women, he was physically coercing Tashigi when he was carrying her against her will.

Oriental customs regarding gender are disgusting, look at other works such as naruto, fairy tail and etc. They are full of sexist scum.

I am not a sealer who will be problematizes this. I analyze the character and its essence, character, development and personality much more through the story. If I hate all the gags, I stop watching one piece.

Luffy, Usopp, Cobra ... They were all spying on Nami and Vivi in the bath, but nobody problematizes that.

Zoro at one time or another downplays women, he was physically coercing Tashigi when he was carrying her against her will.

Oriental customs regarding gender are disgusting, look at other works such as naruto, fairy tail and etc. They are full of sexist scum.

I am not a sealer who will be problematizes this. I analyze the character and its essence, character, development and personality much more through the story. If I hate all the gags, I stop watching one piece.