General & Others Sanji is a contradiction.

oda said that he was just blocking but because its BM we are talking about he had to do that way .
I would've agreed pre-ts but how Oda has been writing Sanji, it is more like he doesn't care about chivalry anymore but only wants to have sex and nothing else.
He did a very good job with pudding 2.0 though, only time I appreciated Sanji a bit in WCI

This not true though, he threw a diable jambe kick at BM...
It was to protect Reiju sure, but then again Kalifa could've had the key to Robin's cuffs and Nami took his place :s
Oh yeah I forgot about that :lusalty:. To be fair he only aimed at her attack so he was kinda blocking:kriwhat:. Either way the point still stands Sanji Ideology is not respecting women it's not hitting women.

This really comes down to how much you are bothered by harassment and sexism. In my case, I never found any of this funny. This is pure harassment. Sexism isn't funny, at all. I love One Piece. I like how the Okama are treated in the series, that's really special. But I have long accepted that Oda is quite sexist
Not really. It comes down to how much you care about well written characters. One Piece is based on the ages of piracy, the OP world is barbaric brother. A character who harasses girls would not be a problem, unless HIS MAIN PHILOSOPHY CONTRADICTS WITH IT.

And sexism can b really funny, and you don't have the right to say IT ISN'T FUNNY since being funny is subjective.

Lmao, you really don't know what you're talking about.

Remember who actually came up with the idea to peek at the women's bath in Alabasta? You guessed right, it was Sanji who was leading the charge once again.

Zoro "kidnapping" Tashigi? She would've literally fallen victim to Ceasar's gas, because she passed out and the gas was entering the room. Zoro saved her and wasn't actually happy about having to do that.
'' I can spy on the women's bathroom, as long as it's another person that gave this idea ''
I love how you drown in the narrative itself lol, it amuses me

I don't even have to say that Zoro was carrying Tashigi against her will when she could get rid of the gas, right, even at times that were no longer needed. It's like Zoro doesn't think she was good enough to run lol, which makes it even worse.

Lol
''Zoro kidnapped Tachigi'' hahahah Tachigi who was gonna die right ? Zoro should have let her die if it's her decision ? Go say that to negociators on a suicide scene....
''Nami stole money'' hahahah cheerfully from the people she sacrificed her entire childhood To protect, same people knew that and were cheering at her while she was leaving...

I saw a lot of comments Regarding Zoro ''disrespecting'' women because he goes ''easy'' on them... either you like it or not women are weaker physically than men in the majority of cases.
It can be because of society, or biology, or god's will...it doesn't matter, fact is that is the case.
Chivalry is supposed to be Sanji's thing and it was up until the TS where he became a perv and nothing else... Zoro is waaaaaaaaay more chivalrous than today's Sanji.
So Nami helping your village is justification for stealing them is plausible.

Hey, so I can say it's justifiable for Sanji to try to see Nami naked, since Sanji saved her from death dozens and dozens of times

Zoro is a contradiction lol, he at the same time scolds Enel for hitting a woman, he has also hit women, even though they are more fragile.

''
I don't even have to say that Zoro was carrying Tashigi against her will when she could get rid of the gas, right, even at times that were no longer needed. It's like Zoro doesn't think she was good enough to run lol, which makes it even worse.
Wow, you're desperate and quite frankly it's becoming a bit embarassing for you now.

Tashigi literally fainted. She couldn't have run anymore. If Zoro doesn't pick her up, she falls victim to the gas while being unconscious.

Sanji has become a disgrace as a character post-skip. His only saving grace is the fact, that we know how he was pre-skip. Blame Oda if you want to, but your attempts at finding excuses for such a bad-written character are downright pathetic.

Wow, you're desperate and quite frankly it's becoming a bit embarassing for you now.

Tashigi literally fainted. She couldn't have run anymore. If Zoro doesn't pick her up, she falls victim to the gas while being unconscious.

Sanji has become a disgrace as a character post-skip. His only saving grace is the fact, that we know how he was pre-skip. Blame Oda if you want to, but your attempts at finding excuses for such a bad-written character are downright pathetic.
lol check out my posts and you can see that i'm not trying to find excuses for anyone. I'm just pointing out the real problem here, which is weird eastern customs.

But you are so blind trying to hate fictional characters that you can't even understand the real heartwood of the disease lol.

Read the posts again and don't fuck my patience.

And whatever shit you want to defend. They had already got rid of the gas, Tashigi was begging him to let it go, and she could avoid it on her own.

You could if you were some sort of creepy incel
Exactly, I am not here defending and trying to mitigate this kind of thing, as some others are doing.

Viewing women as non-combatants out of chivalry and respect doesn't mean you can't be sexually attracted to them and pursue them.

He is a pirate and an anime character, talking about peeping on women as his worst crime is very mild.
:luuh:

I still find it dumb that Sanji is prioritizing looking for hos over protecting Carrot and Nami from Big Mom in Onigashima. You would think he would have better priorities and save his allies from a deadly Yonkou.
Just like Sanji prioritised rescuing marines from Vergo rather than protecting Nami, or the countless of times Sanji has gone off on his own, his CoO awareness over women's tears won't fail him if he needs to be there to protect them.
In universe these women might be poor wano citizens who are essentially sex slaves about to be caught up in a war they are not ready for and require rescue.

If understand the japanese culture even a little bit (i barely do) you would feel that all of the strawhats are rude and don't have the slightest amount of respect to each other because of rude they are but its actually oda's way to show how close they are but surprisingly ignorants like you fail to see that bond
If you think that the Straw Hats don’t have the “slightest amount of respect for each other,” then we’ve clearly been different stories.

That aside, the sheer lunacy of the suggestion that Sanji is demonstrating “how close they are” by relentlessly sexually harassing Nami is absurd.
and she didn't make a big deal about it because of close they are , unlike other characters who were actually molested like hancock who actually got hurt because of it

You Luna fans are something else lol
She did make a big deal about it, are you blind? She makes a big deal out of it every time she does it? Stop trying to justify what he does and stop suggesting that it’s a measure of friendship. It’s anything but. It’s embarrassing that you typed out the above.
Viewing women as non-combatants out of chivalry and respect doesn't mean you can't be sexually attracted to them and pursue them.
Nobody says that you can’t be sexually attracted to women and nobody said that you can’t pursue them. But there’s a massive chasm between courting a woman and doing what Sanji does. It’s not simple sexual attraction and it’s not pursuing them.
He is a pirate and an anime character, talking about peeping on women as his worst crime is very mild.
Mild? Nami can’t take a bath. Nor can Robin. He turned invisible specifically to spy on unsuspecting women while they’re bathing. He groped Nami’s breasts. He walked up to Perona and sniffed her. I’m failing to see how this is “mild”.

Mild? Nami can’t take a bath. Nor can Robin. He turned invisible specifically to spy on unsuspecting women while they’re bathing. He groped Nami’s breasts. He walked up to Perona and sniffed her. I’m failing to see how this is “mild”.
Robin violently sexually assaulted Franky, what she did was worse than anything Sanji has ever done. Nami beats her crewmates, that is domestic abuse played for laughs, again worse than anything Sanji has ever done.

None of the male strawhats give a shit and Robin doesn't really give a shit about his peeping. So they are enablers and terrible terrible people if you drink SJW Koolaid and try to apply real world standards to fiction. They are pirates, this is mild for what everyone else is doing in their world.

Robin violently sexually assaulted Franky, what she did was worse than anything Sanji has ever done. Nami beats her crewmates, that is domestic abuse played for laughs, again worse than anything Sanji has ever done.

None of the male strawhats give a shit and Robin doesn't really give a shit about his peeping. So they are enablers and terrible terrible people if you drink SJW Koolaid and try to apply real world standards to fiction. They are pirates, this is mild for what everyone else is doing in their world.
In fact they make it like because Robin squeezed his balls for so little a time they ship her with him. As she must be interested in him because.

You are smoking something good if you are seriously suggesting that anything Nami or Robin has ever done is worse than what Sanji constantly does. He groped Nami’s breasts and threatened to strip her down and take pictures. He has turned invisible in order to spy on unsuspecting women taking baths. He walked up to a random woman and sniffed her. Hell, despite it not being canon, Film Z was overseen by Oda and included a scene in which he was sexually interested in watching a child develop into a woman. Again, not canon, but it was obviously overseen and approved by Oda, which shows how far the creator thinks he can go. Suggesting that Nami and Robin are in any way as bad as he is, is peak nonsense.

It’s not drinking “SJW Koolaid,” it’s being a decent human being.
if what you are saying is true then why did she hug him right after he returned to them when they were leaving WCI ??
Because they’re friends and she, Chopper, and Brook were relieved to see him after what they had been through. Notice that the moment he tried something disgusting, she was out of there.
dude you are just delusional , if she is actually hurt by how he acts she wouldn't have been the one that coerced luffy and zoro to go help him in WCI , that's not how treat someone who sexually harasses you on daily basis (possibly on hourly basis lol)
My guy, I never said they weren’t friends. I contested the idea that Sanji doing the disgusting things he does was showing how close he is to Nami, which is surely in the top five stupidest things that any Sanji fanboy has ever said to justify his behavior.

Furthermore, Nami is clearly disgusted by his actions, which is why she gets angry and beats him to a pulp whenever he does those things. Reminder that in canon, Nami has recently said that he’s the least trustworthy member of the crew.