General & Others Sanji is a contradiction.

Because they’re friends and she, Chopper, and Brook were relieved to see him after what they had been through. Notice that the moment he tried something disgusting, she was out of there.

My guy, I never said they weren’t friends. I contested the idea that Sanji doing the disgusting things he does was showing how close he is to Nami, which is surely in the top five stupidest things that any Sanji fanboy has ever said to justify his behavior.

Furthermore, Nami is clearly disgusted by his actions, which is why she gets angry and beats him to a pulp whenever he does those things. Reminder that in canon, Nami has recently said that he’s the least trustworthy member of the crew.
I am not going to farther than this in this topic for ethical reasons

I am not going to farther than this in this topic for ethical reasons
A little late on ethical considerations, but good call.
Which chapter? It was a gag?
938, I believe. When she beat the hell out of him. Not particularly, on her part. She was serious, but the overall situation was comedic (because of the way Sanji looked and Franky’s reaction).

You are smoking something good if you are seriously suggesting that anything Nami or Robin has ever done is worse than what Sanji constantly does. He groped Nami’s breasts and threatened to strip her down and take pictures. He has turned invisible in order to spy on unsuspecting women taking baths. He walked up to a random woman and sniffed her. Hell, despite it not being canon, Film Z was overseen by Oda and included a scene in which he was sexually interested in watching a child develop into a woman. Again, not canon, but it was obviously overseen and approved by Oda, which shows how far the creator thinks he can go. Suggesting that Nami and Robin are in any way as bad as he is, is peak nonsense.

It’s not drinking “SJW Koolaid,” it’s being a decent human being.
In response to him feeling the body he was in she punched him and seriously knocked him out due to his reduced durability.
Touching the body you are in with that body's hands is different to normal groping. Even if he didn't intentionally touch them with his hands, he'd feel them through his clothes as they moved, there is no way around it.

It's a strange situation and I can guarantee 80%+ of straight men, if transported into the body of a woman, let alone one with massive breasts would do some sort of feeling or touching, and I think most women would be curious and check their new equipment also, so let's not be hypocritical. They probably wouldn't do it as openly and brazenly as Sanji is doing it for the gags, but they would do it. Usopp and Luffy only found this funny so I guess they are scumbag enablers who need to be cancelled.
Smoker stripped Tashigi and showed off her body to everyone around him.

Sniffing is a little creepy, sure, but not a crime, again it is the brazen way it is done for gags rather than the act itself, smelling the perfume of a woman is normal to a certain extent, and women do this with men's cologne also, more subtle in the real world but not a crime.

Peeping on bathing is a common fantasy in Japan, to the point it is an anime trope, https://japantoday.com/category/nat...into-girls’-hot-spring-bath-during-class-trip. LOTS of characters engage in this behaviour if given the chance : Vivi's dad/ Igaram/ Usopp/ Luffy/ Chopper/ Matsuge in Alabasta. Oda's mindset from the SBS when asked about Shiryu is that any red blooded male would try to use the power in this way, so don't bring this up as a Sanji only flaw, 80% of the male characters in One Piece would abuse this power if they could, One Piece after all thrives on it's comedy, don't try to cancel or kill it with real world logic from manga exaggerations.

None of Sanji's perversion is as morally bad as Nami's domestic abuse by any stretch of the imagination (if we extended it to real world logic like you want to do with Sanji's perversion).

In terms of the film 1) minutae like that probably aren't under Oda's view, he does character designs and some loose ideas and lets them run with it, any more involvement is pure hype to get more fans to watch it. 2) she was mentally an adult 3) It was less sexual and more romanticised, seeing the moment she becomes the Nami he already loves, it was even framed with a wedding dress. 4) it was an exaggerated gag.

Not really. It comes down to how much you care about well written characters. One Piece is based on the ages of piracy, the OP world is barbaric brother. A character who harasses girls would not be a problem, unless HIS MAIN PHILOSOPHY CONTRADICTS WITH IT.

And sexism can b really funny, and you don't have the right to say IT ISN'T FUNNY since being funny is subjective.
I have every right to say it since I made it very clear that that is what I think. I don't think it's funny

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think the main problem with his perversion for me is that how long this series is. Looking back to all the perverted characters I like, its from series that has 24 episodes max vs One Piece 930+ episodes. So yes, I find Sanji's character annoying because with how long and over used the gag is. If Oda had kept it like it was pretimeskip, it wouldnt be so bad
Seems more and more like EVERYTHING was better pre-timeskip :seriously:

If you hate the character so much, here's an idea you could boycott Oda as a protest for his blatant sexism, but this is not about morality this is a veiled smear campaign to malign a character you've always hated, none of this "I use to love him" rubbish. I love the guys who hate Sanji, but then praise Oda to the heavens, reality check Oda is the one that writes Sanji and the traits Oda writes he endorses and loves, maybe this might be news to some but Sanji is a fictional character, so if you have such a problem with sexism then take it up with Oda, but alas this is but a poor attempt to crap on a character because you've always hated him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you hate the character so much, here's an idea you could boycott Oda as a protest for his blatant sexism, but this is not about morality this is a veiled smear campaign to malign a character you've always hated, none of this "I use to love him" rubbish. I love the guys who hate Sanji, but then praise Oda to the heavens, reality check Oda is the one that writes Sanji and the traits Oda writes he endorses and loves, maybe this might be news to some but Sanji is a fictional character, so if you have such a problem with sexism then take it up with Oda, but alas this is but a poor attempt to crap on a character because you've always hated him.
I don't hate Sanji and I want that fucking card from you avatar:tch:

I just don't like overusing the same gag for years.

I mean he should do it from time to time but not as much as he does + they are literally on the war:namiriously:

I don't hate Sanji and I want that fucking card from you avatar:tch:

I just don't like overusing the same gag for years.

I mean he should do it from time to time but not as much as he does + they are literally on the war:namiriously:
I didn’t mean you though I meant the guy who created this thread, he is a known Sanji downplayer and it is embarrassing that he would even try to convince people that he was ever a fan of Sanji. Like have some integrity mate, I hate Zoro always have always will but at least I ain’t tying to convince anyone that I use to be a fan of the character and then continually crap on him, meme him and abuse other actual fans of Sanji for liking said character. I ain’t going to walk into the Zoro fan club and be like guys I love Zoro but guess what my entire history here has been crapping on his fans and the character making memes but I aM a FAn.

I genuinely believe that you have concerns over the character and that is fine. I respect that but this guy is nothing but a hater trying to mask himself as someone who engages in informed discourse.