General & Others Sanji is a gag character not meant to be among the strongest

Is Sanji a serious threat?

• Total voters
Iva didn't train Sanji. At no point has Oda called back to any training. Just the recipes he won and learning sky walk from running from the assholes. Even the Food Wars spinoff had Iva just watching, not canon but the guy assumed there was no training too .

So unless there's ever a mention or callback, it didn't happen.

Assumed he learned haki on his own, figuring it out.
His place on Luffy's crew is similar in status to Iva's with Dragon. And I mean he literally just did Iva's dropkick.

I saw this fanfic for Sanjiweek where Sanji got mad at Luffy for something so in punishment, for dinner that night he cooked Luffy the Jaya pie lol. One of the best fanon joke concepts I've seen in a while. I want it to happen filler now.
Post automatically merged:

His place on Luffy's crew is similar in status to Iva's with Dragon. And I mean he literally just did Iva's dropkick.
No it's not. And he's been doing that drop kick in several panels before he even met Iva.

*Canonically he was trained by the okama and he's lying about not having liked it.
Since you're bringing up spin off stories. :hope:
That's literally a non-canon anime scene.

I said show me a panel he states being trained by Iva, or a montage he gets trained, or Oda saying he was trained by him.

No it's not. And he's been doing that drop kick in several panels before he even met Iva.
No he hasn't. His blindside kick is typically a roundhouse/heel kick variation and he doesn't make a face like that. 99% certain Oda did that deliberately.

And yeah considering that Kuma was dragon's right hand before Sabo, that puts Iva in left hand status and it's again an obvious parallel being that Oda had them spend the time skip together

Cover story/a complete maiden

You'll get your training montage when he uses Okama kenpo.
Pulsing vein on the arm, and sweat drops on the forehead point to being forced.

If that's all you have then canonly nothing says he was trained unlike Luffy and Zoro who have made callbacks to mentors. Iva just observed.

Sanji Kingdom is yet another reference to Kamabakka lol. I don't know why it's apparently shameful to link Sanji to Iva, he was a world class sensei. In Sanji's own words, those guys made him many times stronger and now he can rival Jinbe

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
a threat to who exactly?

Sanji had to be given the raid suit upgrades which absoluetly despised and hated to finally get some sort of power up instead of actually growing himself.

talk to me when he finally does something substantial.

a threat to who exactly?

Sanji had to be given the raid suit upgrades which absoluetly despised and hated to finally get some sort of power up instead of actually growing himself.

talk to me when he finally does something substantial.
Without even ripping on him, it's just objectively true. The Raid Suit made the difference between beating Queen by any margin and getting mid diffed at best

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Without even ripping on him, it's just objectively true. The Raid Suit made the difference between beating Queen by any margin and getting mid diffed at best
i think at best he couldve beaten Jack before the powerups and thats me being generous.

sucks he didnt just grow on his own i theorized it wouldve been nami who got powerups from vinsmokes upgrading her climatac.

still surprised we went through 3 of the smartest scientist to not have any single SH primarily Franky, or Nami get some upgrades there instead they went to Sanji to which they failed on him originally.

Last edited: