Chapter Discussion Sanji is being used as a hype tool again

Damm all blame Oda saying he trashes sanji lmao or something so he needs X.

Our perspective is not the same as the authors .

Considering that the supernovas will be part for Kaido downfall...Oda will make sure to keep their portrayal different from the rest.
Sanji actually doesn't have a lot chances cuz he migth be used as an example which is good only powerscalers care bout this .

Post automatically merged:

100% irrelevancy imo

You need at least to be decently strong to be a hypetool for someone else
Point granted.

Ichiji disagrees.

Last edited:
Sanji wasn't even paying attention to King when he landed the attack. Even a blind Donkey can see that. You have to be pretty damn ignorant to think this was supposed to be a hypetool moment, when it was meant to save Momonosuke while at the same time not make out the Calamities to be utter incompetent jackasses.
Theyre just sad and jealous. I feel bad for them cause they thinm theyre going with the general public.....but theyre just trying to convince themselves nothing more.

In reality Zoro ran away and was scared of Apoo whilst Sanji was perfectly fine being chocked by King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Theyre just sad and jealous. I feel bad for them cause they thinm theyre going with the general public.....but theyre just trying to convince themselves nothing more.
In reality Zoro ran away and was scared of Apoo whilst Sanji was perfectly fine being chocked by King.
You are extremely good at digging your own grave and crying later.
You have mastered that ability perfectly. :myman:

100% irrelevancy imo

You need at least to be decently strong to be a hypetool for someone else
Yup. It's like saying Shinobu was a hypetool for King. Like no, no one cares. King Charles uld wreck everyone from Franky downwards and it would add nothing.

If Law is so much more powerful than Sanji, why didn't he just take on Page one. There's so much stuff in the story that's being ignored

This was not what I call a hype tool moment though. Vergo and Doffy moments were more of “get out of my way” type, while this was directly a hit to kill, it had a completely different vibe.
Sanji may not take King down alone but he will definitely be part of a fight against him. I, for one, hope 2 vs 2 with Zoro against King/Queen duo.