Chapter Discussion Sanji is being used as a hype tool again

I think this is more likely to be a bit of hype for both. Sanji getting away next chapter and saying something like "that King bastard was super strong, how tough is this RS to hold up to him?"
He can't get away, King would just search for Shinobu and needing someone else to protect Momo and Shinobu while Sanji does anything else is ridiculous. He has no excuses, he must fight King until King cuts in half his body, Sanji defeats him or someone else intervene and helps our cook/take his place as King opponent.
But he won't escape, there are no more excuses this is a war not a stealth mission like nringing the cake to Big Mom when he couldn't fight Oven
Post automatically merged:

Queen isnt blow-fish full of air. :catsure:
Queen and King are full of water, what's the point? :smithnie:
Wadatsumi is still massive compared to them even without air

I mean I usually chuckle at the people, who always beg for an epic fight for their favorite char, but they are right this time.

Sanji's treatment since the timeskip has been horrendous, no need to sugarcoat it.

Let this fact sink in: He hasn't had a clear 1-vs-1 fight (to the end) since Thriller Bark. That's almost 13 years now.

OP isn't your classical battle shonen like Naruto or DBZ, but it is a battle shonen nonetheless. For one of the main characters, a member of the "monster trio", too, not having a proper fight in almost 13 years is just unheard of.

This chapter didn't make Sanji look bad at all....He is fighting a Yonko commander and Luffy struggled a lot against YCs in previous arc...

If my assumption is correct King is the strongest of calamities under Kaido and he will be as strong as Katakuri. Luffy got a brutal beat down against Katakuri last arc....So we can't expect Sanji to fight King and win unscathed....

I really hope Sanji gets a good fight this arc. It's been way too long since we saw him in long 1 v 1 fight....But I really wonder if King will be the final opponent for him in this arc....

Hybrid King with sword>Base King with sword>Hybrid King>Base King~Zoan King.
That's the power progression of King and your boy is crying already at King's weakest form. :catsure:
If anything: Hybrig King with sword > Hybrid King > Zoan form > Base King with sword > Base King.
And Zoan form should possess the most physical strength of all as it's not diluted with his human form.

Ancient devil fruit is above any sword any day unless it's one of the 12 supreme weapon.

I mean I usually chuckle at the people, who always beg for an epic fight for their favorite char, but they are right this time.

Sanji's treatment since the timeskip has been horrendous, no need to sugarcoat it.

Let this fact sink in: He hasn't had a clear 1-vs-1 fight (to the end) since Thriller Bark. That's almost 13 years now.

OP isn't your classical battle shonen like Naruto or DBZ, but it is a battle shonen nonetheless. For one of the main characters, a member of the "monster trio", too, not having a proper fight in almost 13 years is just unheard of.
I think everyone is clamoring for it, but i don't think it NEEDS to be against King tbh. I personally would rather Sanji and Zoro surpass F6 level Captains first. There are other strong allies that deserve to take on the Calamities IMO. Surpassing Calamities is honestly super undeserved at all since these 2 have barely had fights like Luffy has had. Luffy ONLY just surpassed a YC last arc, and thst was set with the precedent of beating someone like Doflamingo and a weaker YC prior to that.

Imo, Whos Who, Page 1/Drake, and Sasaki are much better opponents for Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe. Hell, people were grouping Yamato with these 3 not too long ago, and she's steadily fighting Ulti. I really don't think its put of the ordinary to let others handle the Calamities. Ironically enough, I can see Luffy fighting another Calamity before Kaido (as much as people would hate it). Kind of why I hope there is an Ace so it doesn't feel like he's "stealing" a matchup from others.

He can't get away, King would just search for Shinobu and needing someone else to protect Momo and Shinobu while Sanji does anything else is ridiculous. He has no excuses, he must fight King until King cuts in half his body, Sanji defeats him or someone else intervene and helps our cook/take his place as King opponent.
But he won't escape, there are no more excuses this is a war not a stealth mission like nringing the cake to Big Mom when he couldn't fight Oven
Of course he can get away. Look at the end of the chapter, if Oda can stop Luffy vs Big Mom happening by having Franky and Brook crash into her with a motorbike he can certainly think something up that stops Sanji and King from having a conclusion.

There's still a load of unaccounted characters to be put into place, King is the opponent that will fall second last, Luffy isn't even anywhere near fighting Kaido yet. There is very little chance the fight is going ahead.

If King is mean to be Sanji's big fight of Wano, it makes sense for it to start "relatively" early since King will likely take hours to bring down going by how long Luffy fight with Cracker and Katakuri went. Anyway I don't know if this will end up being a real fight but I'm confident there won't be a Doflamingo tier ass whopping no matter what happens.

Look at the end of the chapter, if Oda can stop Luffy vs Big Mom happening by having Franky and Brook crash into her with a motorbike he can certainly think something up that stops Sanji and King from having a conclusion.
Exactly, but to stop King someone has to intervene. King wants Momo dead or at least imprisoned.
Until then Sanji must fight King :kayneshrug:
And after that he can fight King along with this someone or leave it to him (Marco, Luffy, Who's Who, Zoro).

I don’t get this thread. It’s a perfect example of how hypocritical, and disingenuous Zbois are. When Zoro tagged by nails while on guard, saving others, he’s the shit. Sanji does something Astronomically harder, saving somebody against a much superior opponent. Only being caught while not paying attention, he’s trash that’s headed for hype tool status.....

Truth is The only relevant thing King managed to do in that confrontation, was smashing Sanji into a wall. An it only happens because Sanji was off guard. You’d have to be completely brain dead. To actually think Sanji or the RS, taking heavy damage this early in the war.

King fails to stop momo rescue. An the chances Sanji takes anything more then Moderate damage, are slim to none. Yet Sanji got hype tooled
:gonope:
"To actually think Sanji or the RS, taking heavy damage this early in the war"

Doesn't this support more the idea of him being a hypetool?

We have 3 doctors in the alliance currently and is a long war ..

He can easily return after .

"To actually think Sanji or the RS, taking heavy damage this early in the war"

Doesn't this support more the idea of him being a hypetool?

We have 3 doctors in the alliance currently and is a long war ..

He can easily return after .
Are those doctors able to fix Sanji Wano PU?? If not, then the chance the RS gets a fucking hole in the middle of it. Before Sanji even had a full on extreme diff battle, are slim to none imo. It’s just doesn’t make any realistic sense
:kayneshrug:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji doing something great like saving Momo like a hero and blocking King's attack who is a YC1

People: "OMG, Sanji is being a hype tool like a walking L's he is, Sanji is garbage"

Zoro getting slashed by Apoo and struggled against Gifters

People: "OMG, HYPPPPEEEEE. Grandmaster Zoro-senpai is the living hype"

Me:
thats what happen when you ate too much salt

Are those doctors able to fix Sanji Wano PU?? If not, then the chance the RS gets a fucking hole in the middle of it. Before Sanji even had a full on extreme diff battle, are slim to none imo. It’s just doesn’t make any realistic sense
:kayneshrug:
Marco heals his body,law can put bones on their places ,chopper medicine if there's pain.

Sanji brothers received bullets in WCI but saw his RS completely fine later.
So I think the RS repairs itself over time which makes sense the RS is not technically solid if you remember.