Chapter Discussion Sanji is being used as a hype tool again

Marco heals his body,law can put bones on their places ,chopper medicine if there's pain.

Sanji brothers received bullets in WCI but saw his RS completely fine later.
So I think the RS repairs itself over time which makes sense the RS is not technically solid if you remember.
So none of those guys can actually repair a gaping hole in the RS.... Word to the wise, lower ur expectations know. What ur expecting to happen has a very low probability of turning out.

shit like basically claiming emna would be broke at the start of the war. Just completely ridiculous in reality.

So none of those guys can actually repair a gaping hole in the RS.... Word to the wise, lower ur expectations know. What ur expecting to happen has a very low probability of turning out.

shit like basically claiming emna would be broke at the start of the war. Just completely ridiculous in reality.
Emm I never said a hole in his body will be maked lmao.
( But I do think he will be "hypetool" material again )
If I did please post it .

I'm just answering your theory

"So none of those guys can actually repair a gaping hole in the RS"

I think none of the SHs know how to repair an advance suit that activates only with the individual that has the asked DNA .
As I said the RS repairs itself.

I don’t get this thread. It’s a perfect example of how hypocritical, and disingenuous Zbois are. When Zoro tagged by nails while on guard, saving others, he’s the shit.
Based on ur logic here, i can also say sanji fanboys are hypocrites. Easily by applying the example for zoro. As u said, zoro was hit by nail attacks from hawkins and the first thing sanji fanboys did is similar to what happens now. All the things zoro fans have done, also have been done by sanji fanboys.

The only difference is that sanji fans cry and complain more. Exhibit A: You

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Sanji doing something great like saving Momo like a hero and blocking King's attack who is a YC1

People: "OMG, Sanji is being a hype tool like a walking L's he is, Sanji is garbage"

Zoro getting slashed by Apoo and struggled against Gifters

People: "OMG, HYPPPPEEEEE. Grandmaster Zoro-senpai is the living hype"

Me:
Oda used Zoro, Kidd, and Luffy to hype up Apoo. I don’t think it’s strange to think he’d use Sanji to hype up King, who hasn’t really gotten much hype yet.

We didn't even see the aftermath of that last attack and some are already making these threads :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I don’t get this thread. It’s a perfect example of how hypocritical, and disingenuous Zbois are. When Zoro tagged by nails while on guard, saving others, he’s the shit. Sanji does something Astronomically harder, saving somebody against a much superior opponent. Only being caught while not paying attention, he’s trash that’s headed for hype tool status.....

Truth is The only relevant thing King managed to do in that confrontation, was smashing Sanji into a wall. An it only happens because Sanji was off guard. You’d have to be completely brain dead. To actually think Sanji or the RS, taking heavy damage this early in the war.

King fails to stop momo rescue. An the chances Sanji takes anything more then Moderate damage, are slim to none. Yet Sanji got hype tooled
:gonope:
This ^

Last edited:
I don’t get this thread. It’s a perfect example of how hypocritical, and disingenuous Zbois are. When Zoro tagged by nails while on guard, saving others, he’s the shit. Sanji does something Astronomically harder, saving somebody against a much superior opponent. Only being caught while not paying attention, he’s trash that’s headed for hype tool status.....

Truth is The only relevant thing King managed to do in that confrontation, was smashing Sanji into a wall. An it only happens because Sanji was off guard. You’d have to be completely brain dead. To actually think Sanji or the RS, taking heavy damage this early in the war.

King fails to stop momo rescue. An the chances Sanji takes anything more then Moderate damage, are slim to none. Yet Sanji got hype tooled
:gonope:
The hypocrisy is unreal. Luffy and Zoro get used to hype lesser characters all the time, yet when Sanji gets used people need to make a huge spectacle out of it. And in this instance it isn't even a hypetool moment. There was no clear conclusion to the clash, and Sanji got hit with an attack while being focused on another task. We all know that King is extremely strong because of his status as a Yonko Commander. If anything, the fact that Sanji held his ground so well despite the circumstances is him being hyped, not King.

So, you think King is Sanji's final match?
Or you dont see Sanji fearing for his belly as it being used to hype King?
I'm not sure to be honest. I would love to see an all-out fight between Sanji and King because of ariel combat and I would be fine if King is Sanji's final match in this arc but I personally prefer Sanji vs Queen more because I like the comparison.

And don't worry, Sanji's RS would prevent him from getting Ace'd if you know what I mean:myman:

The hypocrisy is unreal. Luffy and Zoro get used to hype lesser characters all the time, yet when Sanji gets used people need to make a huge spectacle out of it. And in this instance it isn't even a hypetool moment. There was no clear conclusion to the clash, and Sanji got hit with an attack while being focused on another task. We all know that King is extremely strong because of his status as a Yonko Commander. If anything, the fact that Sanji held his ground so well despite the circumstances is him being hyped, not King.
Is Sanji begging King to let go of him supposed to be him holding his ground?

Is Sanji begging King to let go of him supposed to be him holding his ground?
Lol fishing at it’s finest. Zbois are so shock Sanji fighting king, they’ll use anything to downplay
:suresure:
Now when that attack does no Critical damage. I wonder which stage of denial you’ll be in then...
you’d think but nope, Sanji saying an attack will hurt him an L all of a sudden smh. Never mind him succeeding in rescuing momo. while King fails at stopping said rescue. while already choking Sanji
:gokulaugh:

Lol fishing at it’s finest. Zbois are so shock Sanji fighting king, they’ll use anything to downplay
Now when that attack does no Critical damage. I wonder which stage of denial you’ll be in then...
you’d think but nope, Sanji saying an attack will hurt him an L all of a sudden smh. Never mind him succeeding in rescuing momo. while King fails at stopping said rescue. while already choking Sanji
Damn bro. You are a Law fan but you are defending Sanji to the fullest lmao:gokulaugh:I couldn't thank you enough for this:pepemotion:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont think it's downplay.
Sanji didnt hold his ground and actually looked bad while plot armor of King not using a sword is active.
Maybe I am missing something but what exactly is holding his ground about their clash?