Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
eh burgess fruit is good but still don’t fully understand it or more so it’s a weird fruit like does it just bumps up a person’s strength and durability a few tiers and that’s it? doesn’t look like it has a lot of room for improvement
I doubt its a little bump
essentially it should be what urouge is without taking damage to get stronger and potential for how much stronger one can get off it is still up in the air.

Eh idk after this chapter his fruit seems strong, but nothing about him gives the vibe of being a Sanji opponent.
"Eh Queen does seems strong but nothing about him gives the vibe of being a Sanji opponent."

I swear it feels like another repeat of Wano again.:few:

bbp fruits arent as great as i thought they would be tbh
I mean we haven't even seen them using their devil fruits in action yet, we should at least wait and see before we judge them.

yup augar and burgess got the most interesting ones
but i know who they fight so expectations are low
Augur I can understand but Burgess, Burgess devil fruit along with Wolf are the least interesting.:whitepress:

"Eh Queen does seems strong but nothing about him gives the vibe of being a Sanji opponent."

I mean we haven't even seen them using their devil fruits in action yet, we should at least wait and see before we judge them.

Augur I can understand but Burgess, Burgess devil fruit along with Wolf are the least interesting.:whitepress:
Burgess fruit is the most interesting for potential.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ehhh weird way of defining it, dob't see it any more or less special compared to the rest
it's the same way luffy's conqueror's haki was emphasized before zoro's because his is more important's, i don't think it'll have to do with fighting and more like with infiltration since their fruits are perfect for that

Queen was literally the same as Mr. 2 and Kaidos number 3.

Pizarro just seems like a minor character his power is lame and he doesn’t have any unique showing on the crew.

It’s more like when people were trying to push Sanji vs Page One

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
only reason i see sanji fighting laffitte is cause he is laying low which goes with the pre-ts theme of sanji of going unnoticed,thing is oda has dropped that plot with sanji a long time ago