Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
Lanji vs Pica Clone, let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :steef:
"Lanji" vs Pica's superior, if anything.

Which would be better than fighting the exact same power Sanji already defeated, if we follow the dumb train of thought.

There was a chance before this chapter but not anymore. I don't see how the fight would play out with 2 different styles. Maybe Nami, she can do damage to large areas.
Nami should be involved at some point, whether is directly fighting Pizarro or being saved by the actual versus of him, since it's even more likely now that he's based on Vulcan from The adventures of baron Munchausen (who had a captive orange-haired wife he bribed with diamonds).

From now on his name is Picazarro :goyea:

I don't like him, I'd have preferred Laffitte, Burgess or Vasco but his power can't be ignored. We saw Pica on DR owning countless pirates, no strawhat below Jinbe can defeat Picazarro. The same goes for Burgess, since without Strong Strong fruit he was fighting Sabo.

Unless Yamato joins the strawhats AND there is a tenth commander different from Aokiji, Sanji and Jinbe are fighting Picazarro and Burgess. And there are lots of reasons to think Sanji will fight Pica's clone:kayneshrug:

nah pizarro is not it i was interested in him but after this chapter, absolutely not a fight would go too much like pica it wont be a satisfying fight unless sanji destroys the whole island and doesn’t look for him

same goes for vasco his fruit is cool if it acts as a water logia but his character is too weak

i would rather sanji fight fight burgess tbh, still have hope for laffite tho

best case scenario is still aokiji vs sanji

I still need to see how Pizarro can fight and how he utilizes his devil fruit, I also want to know if there are any limits to how his fruit works.

I know some are comparing him to Pica but unlike Pica who can only merge and control stone, Pizarro can merge and control the entire island.

If Pizarro's devil fruit has barely any limits or even no limits at all, just imagine if he was on a much bigger island and that he can control and do almost anything with that island.