Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
Avalo Pizarro is also a good option but since Post War Laffitte threatened to kill him and he stayed quiet , I alway thought he was the stronger one, Laffitte is the only OG member to show dominance over a level 6 prisonner probably the 2nd strongest after Shiliew, so to me he was always too strong for Nami or Brook
Nami shows dominance over the Monster Trio all the time. Lafitte will be too strong for Nami, but Oda will give her the W through some unconventional means (hopefully it's not like Ulti, but still).

Will you start walking Pizarro when Sanji fights him?:suresure:
Nope. Will be a pisstake in my opinion and a matchup I will not be looking forward to reading :kayneshrug:
If it does happen. I don't think it will, my only hope is that Oda brings his A game with creativity so it'd be enjoyable read for that those that actually enjoy reading Sanji fight. Regardless, Pizzaro is getting no love from me as I neither like his character nor his fruit. If he does sumin hype, good for him I will acknowledge it but that'd be end of it.
That's how peak it is bro 😂
Never liked the look of him but that DF is not it :catsweat:
Not for Sanji's final Pirate matchup

All due to respect to those that actually like him as a character and like his DF:catsweat:

Sanji vs Pizarro clad in CoA

Post automatically merged:

It isn't. Piss-aro looks like the garbage that he is.
Fact of the matter is that Oda could've easily shown all of the BB Pirates frozen this chapter but chose not to and even Laffite who instigated it was left out. Kuzan being stronger than any commander is not really relevant. What is important here is how they are portrayed against him. Kuzan is significantly stronger than Doffy yet Doffy was shown to break out of his ice. That is good portrayal. Likewise, Oda chose not to subject certain BB Pirates to neg diff treatment from Kuzan.
Not an argument why he can't fight Sanji.

Aokiji is the most likely opponent at this point
I am more with Shiryuu.

Since Aokiji will be stronger than him and Zoro will fight Admiral, this will prove that Zoro is in Admiral level before last war against Marines and WG.

Sanji vs Pizarro clad in CoA

Not an argument why he can't fight Sanji.
Pizarro can fight Jimbei, water vs Land.

I am more with Shiryuu.

Since Aokiji will be stronger than him and Zoro will fight Admiral, this will prove that Zoro is in Admiral level before last war against Marines and WG
Wrong. Sanji is stronger than zoro so it’s only logical that he’ll fight against the admiral

Besides…..Sanji’s gonna beat a Yonko’s right hand? But i thought Zoro was the “right hand”?
Yeah like it was Burgess before Sabo clowned him. Or Vasco Shot before Hancock clowned him. Or Pizzaro before Kuzan clowned him.
i always thought it was Aokiji
I had that same reaction when you and your fandom believed in ZKK and it failed to hapoen