Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
A flying character versus a gigantic slow structure...
This seems such an easy match up tbh. except for the damage Pizzaro seemingly can take....

Yet the guy takes even feels the heat from vasco fire balls. I really can't see it with how easy the match seems to be even though he is clearly one of the most promiment members right now...

Let's see what Lafitte does in egghead...

A flying character versus a gigantic slow structure...
This seems such an easy match up tbh. except for the damage Pizzaro seemingly can take....

Yet the guy takes even feels the heat from vasco fire balls. I really can't see it even though he seems for now to be one of the most promiment members...

Let's see what Lafitte does in egghead...
We just caught a glimpse at what Pizarro can do, his goal was destroying a ship, we can't tell how he fights 1vs1 for sure

Doesn't matter Sanji will need AP stronger then ADV COC garp in order to beat pizaro and pizaro is not even his EOS opponent

his battle with the gorosei/ admiral can have a nice execution but this batle will put him on top tier level AP/Haki wise
I know but the fight will be generic and boring which is what I'm saying.

Sanji will obviously be a top tier after fighting Pizarro but man, the fight would be underwhelming to watch.
Hopefully by the time they fight, Pizarro can do more with his devil fruit.

Also I have a feeling that similar to the Queen fight, Sanji vs Pizarro will be more than just a fight.

The fight might end up being a character focus fight similar to the Sanji vs Queen fight.
If Pizarro conquers his weakness by coating his island in Armament Haki or unlock Awakening then I will be looking forward to the fight more.

If Pizarro can merged islands, that would be crazy.

But yeah, dunno if Oda can do this creatively.
Imagine if the strawhats fight the BB pirates in laughtale. He will control laughtale, or maybe Mariejois or God Valley or Elbaf or even the redline itself. Hachinosou is too small to show the full extent of his powers. He controls the battlefield itself. Very underrated fruit with so much strategic potential

Imagine if the strawhats fight the BB pirates in laughtale. He will control laughtale, or maybe Mariejois or God Valley or Elbaf or even the redline itself. Hachinosou is too small to show the full extent of his powers. He controls the battlefield itself. Very underrated fruit with so much strategic potential
Yeah 100% agreed with this post.

So much potential and creative usage there for Pizarro.

Just that Oda might flopped and pulled a Kidd for Pizarro here.