Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
Pizarro looks ok, this is an overreaction. We're talking about Kuzan here, he's folding any commander, it's no secret.

It's debatable if Teach was even stronger than Kuzan, that's what 1081 was telling us.

And we don't know when Pizzarro gained his fruit anyway.
Doffy got out of it all by himself
And now Sanji will have 2 fight a guy weaker then that?

I’m just not into it
Oh I know CoC had its part but point stands

I better not see some sanjifans flipfloping again with his matchup:beckmoji:.
Its between pizarro and burgess for sanji and jimbo, both are too strong for other sh to handle especially after we know that pizarro df need some big AOE dmg to handle like zoro did to pica. Someone pick lafitte just coping atp, most sanji opponent is got clowned before so its not that different

I better not see some sanjifans flipfloping again with his matchup:beckmoji:.
Its between pizarro and burgess for sanji and jimbo, both are too strong for other sh to handle especially after we know that pizarro df need some big AOE dmg to handle like zoro did to pica. Someone pick lafitte just coping atp, most sanji opponent is got clowned before so its not that different
Then let zoro fight him
Let’s see you all hype him
Not fun I tell you

Who pizarro? Yeah u should hope the fight should be more creative than just pica 2.0 but the good thing is sanji can have some good big aoe feats if he fight him because so far he doesnt have. Burgess could be better matchup imo
Short answer
Sanji finds body the fight is over
That’s boring
Hey if you all like him I’m glad
I just am not looking forward 2 that

My big reason isnt what i preferred who is to fight who but is what i concluded that 2 (burgess/pizarro) are too strong for other sh to handle
Jinbei and mr super
I think they can handle it
Post automatically merged:

Laffitte, Burgess and Van Augur were fodders to Ace.
Laffitte already had a fruit and he was still a bum, he's for Nami.
Yes but out of all them except the rain
And if Aokiji is not a option
Then who would you pic
Not some joke
If you where a Sanji fan ?

Pizarro looks ok, this is an overreaction. We're talking about Kuzan here, he's folding any commander, it's no secret.

It's debatable if Teach was even stronger than Kuzan, that's what 1081 was telling us.

And we don't know when Pizzarro gained his fruit anyway.
It isn't. Piss-aro looks like the garbage that he is.
Fact of the matter is that Oda could've easily shown all of the BB Pirates frozen this chapter but chose not to and even Laffite who instigated it was left out. Kuzan being stronger than any commander is not really relevant. What is important here is how they are portrayed against him. Kuzan is significantly stronger than Doffy yet Doffy was shown to break out of his ice. That is good portrayal. Likewise, Oda chose not to subject certain BB Pirates to neg diff treatment from Kuzan.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fact of the matter is that Oda could've easily shown all of the BB Pirates frozen this chapter but chose not to and even Laffite who instigated it was left out. Kuzan being stronger than any commander is not really relevant. What is important here is how they are portrayed against him. Kuzan is significantly stronger than Doffy yet Doffy was shown to break out of his ice. That is good portrayal. Likewise, Oda chose not to subject certain BB Pirates to neg diff treatment from Kuzan.
I get that. But it's such a minor panel I don't think it's a big deal at all. You'd need a magnifying glass to see what's going on. Pizzarro is on the island rn, let's see what he does.

And the cats out of the bag since Greenbull vs King and Queen, Oda's not too worried about every little panel to save face for these commanders.

Wasn't Lafitte a fodder to pre skip Ace in a numbers advantage? Why is that more appealing than the level 6 inmate pre timeskip, who got a major df buff?

I get that. But it's such a minor panel I don't think it's a big deal at all. You'd need a magnifying glass to see what's going on. Pizzarro is on the island rn, let's see what he does.

And the cats out of the bag since Greenbull vs King and Queen, Oda's not too worried about every little panel to save face for these commanders.

Wasn't Lafitte a fodder to pre skip Ace in a numbers advantage? Why is that more appealing than the level 6 inmate pre timeskip, who got a major df buff?
Bb says to stay out of it

Isn't all the Titanic captains have their own crew? i thought i heard something about that thing before that said each have their own ships. Also There is no way Pizaro is the opponent, Strength aside, Sanji always fight the weirdest member or someone that have issue with women, Queen, absalom, mr 1/ all of BB member are weird as shit, but avalo doesn't fits that dynamic. either Lafite or the Vasco shot, Burgess will be fought by jinbe tho.

So are we gonna act like Van Augur is stronger than all the BB pirates who got frozen then?,
Let's not forget that scene also happened a year ago and the BB pirates could've grown stroner since then.

At the end of the day we lack enough information on feats and abilities to know for sure, but defaulting to Laffitte just cause we haven't seen him take damage even though he hasn't shown any powerful feat himself is dumb.

For now there is literally zero reason to believe Laffitte is stronger than Burgess other than "well he hasn't taken an L yet so we can't shit on him yet".