Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

idk why this thread has 13 pages, but it's pretty obvious sanji won't have CoC.
first of all if oda really wanted him to have CoC he wouldve gave it to him in WCI, period.
Not to mention his fucked up non existant will.
My dude, don't try to downplay sanji's will, bruh he was literally ready to give up his life and die the most painful way possible just to save zoro's ass, you can't say he doesn't have any will when he straight up looked at a god in the eyes and smiled at him while telling him that he destroyed something he spent years building

My dude, don't try to downplay sanji's will, bruh he was literally ready to give up his life and die the most painful way possible just to save zoro's ass, you can't say he doesn't have any will when he straight up looked at a god in the eyes and smiled at him while telling him that he destroyed something he spent years building
That's a very cool character trait but sadly not every cool stuff or strong will thing relates to the disposition to become a conqueror.

That's a very cool character trait but sadly not every cool stuff or strong will thing relates to the disposition to become a conqueror.

Personally, it might seem like a biased opinion, but I believe he has atleast a 50 percent chance of getting it, sanji is a great leader, people naturally follow his orders, he lead the g5, Nami chopper and brook considered him the captain when luffy and zoro weren't around, he made viola and pudding switch sides, he motivates usopp and vivi etc...

And it's not like there isn't any possible foreshadowing, at WCI when he was simping for nami she commented saying that there's a weird aura, then jimbei added " it doesn't seem like conqueror's haki" it just feels oddly specific, could be just a gag, but it's not the first time oda turned a sanji gag into an entire plotline