Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Ngl, i would probably cry like this if I am just half as a hard-core sanji-fan as he is.
Post automatically merged:

Let them sanji-tards believe in something god-damnit ๐Ÿ˜‚
They need some sorta hope after seeing what went down in that black maria room
How can a simp be a conqueror when he's the one being conquered by every hoe?
Because the simp army in this forum needs a simp king they look up to.
'ZKK' salt is happening. What did I tell you lol? Got nothing better to do, but doing another headcannon on why a character won't get it despite got all hints for it haha.

glad to see you alive and kicking after getting that scar from the "black maria treatment"
You mean Kaido one-shotting Zoro like fodder and letting him attack him while Sanji already beaten 2 T6H and choosing not to fight women? Nice to see 'ZKK' being debunked' isn't messing with your mind :kayneshrug:.

You can make cases for or against whether Sanjiโ€™s eligible, but itโ€™s no different from the arguments used against/for Zoro. The one who will ultimately decide whoโ€™s going to have Conquerors is Oda, who hasnโ€™t exactly laid out clear requirements.

what Iโ€™m more concerned with is when would be he appropriate time? For example, Wano was always the sage bet for Zoro to reveal CoC, between run on plot points in the arc, and how anticipated it was for Zoroโ€™s character. If it wasnโ€™t happening on Wano, his chances were slim going forward. However, Sanjiโ€™s ideal window of opportunity would be an arc centered on him, and that passed.

the only viable time I can see for him is when he resolves his Vinsmoke subplot, as that is still ongoing. Momonosuke is a character some believe will reveal CoC, and that would naturally tie to his character arc of confronting his inadequacies and inferiority complex, laid through shouting his name proudly. Sanji applauded him for the gesture. It makes me feel if he should awaken conquerors, it should be from a similar moment of realization.
I mean you don't need an arc around you to have COC be unlock especially we have arcs like this one and future for him to unlock it. Sanji have the traits of COC users, so he can unlock it or already did and he doesn't realize it. If Strahwats are Future Pirate King crew, you got expect COC users as much as Roger or more to surpass them.

What hints? More like headcannons.
Sanji is a simp, he's a servant to women and is even willing to be a slave to them, nothing of a conqueror.
Come back when you can admit your fault on 'ZKK'. Luffy beats Kaido been there and hinted on just like Sanji having COC has been hinted and he has traits.

Not really, he stated he doesn't want be Maria's slave. Plus Hancock was former real slave and she has COC. What you on about?

Come back when you can admit your fault on 'ZKK'.
I will admit fault on ZKK if it doesn't happen when the arc is done which it isn't.
Sanji having COC has been hinted and he has traits.
Zoro's CoC has been hinted and hard teased. While Sanji got nothing of the sort.
Not really, he stated he doesn't want be Maria's slave. Plus Hancock was former real slave and she has COC.
Hancock was a slave against her will. Sanji WANTS to be a slave to women like Nami.

'ZKK' salt is happening. What did I tell you lol? Got nothing better to do, but doing another headcannon on why a character won't get it despite got all hints for it haha.

You mean Kaido one-shotting Zoro like fodder and letting him attack him while Sanji already beaten 2 T6H and choosing not to fight women? Nice to see 'ZKK' being debunked' isn't messing with your mind :kayneshrug:.

I mean you don't need an arc around you to have COC be unlock especially we have arcs like this one and future for him to unlock it. Sanji have the traits of COC users, so he can unlock it or already did and he doesn't realize it. If Strahwats are Future Pirate King crew, you got expect COC users as much as Roger or more to surpass them.
Sanji beating what? LOL? The only thing is beating in wano is his own genital.
damn dog... after sanji got fked, you sanji-tards are really have a PTSD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I will admit fault on ZKK if it doesn't happen when the arc is done which it isn't.

Zoro's CoC has been hinted and hard teased. While Sanji got nothing of the sort.

Hancock was a slave against her will. Sanji WANTS to be a slave to women like Nami.

Seriously sanji-tard. lemme ask you a question.
which scar is bigger? the one on kaido's chest or the one in your head when Sanji got that black maria treatment
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah, admit fault now after Zoro quoted 'This is best I can do' so to say he has something else when even he stated that was his best, is headcannon. You guys got admit fault, not BS on trying to think Luffy won't beat Kaido when he is showing new level of Haki.

Sanji has been hinted and teased as well. Thinking he won't get it is stupidity really.

Still was a slave and yet 'slave' got COC, so it means you can still get it. Sanji wants to meet all women to love him. Again your not making sense using 'slave' stuff here.

Sanji beating what? LOL? The only thing is beating in wano is his own genital.
damn dog... after sanji got fked, you sanji-tards are really have a PTSD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Seriously sanji-tard. lemme ask you a question.
which scar is bigger? the one on kaido's chest or the one in your head when Sanji got that black maria treatment
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Where was this when Zoro was being hype tool by Kamazou and Apoo easily though. Sanji beaten PO and Drake. Not fighting women isn't anything new and stupid to think he won't do anything else. 'ZKK' been debunked, so stop with stupidity thinking like that unless you want be debunked again. PTSD I see when you can't seem to handle being at fault at all.

I am a fan to all actually. Just I don't do BS unlike you guys. So many who fainted from Kamazou and Apoo hurt him in 1 on 1 to a guy who refuse to fight women, but still beat PO and Drake?

Your logic getting absurd :kayneshrug:.

color of cowards(?)

:choppawhat:
So Zoro running away from Apoo then :kayneshrug:?

Where was this when Zoro was being hype tool by Kamazou and Apoo easily though. Sanji beaten PO and Drake. Not fighting women isn't anything new and stupid to think he won't do anything else. 'ZKK' been debunked, so stop with stupidity thinking like that unless you want be debunked again. PTSD I see when you can't seem to handle being at fault at all.

I am a fan to all actually. Just I don't do BS unlike you guys. So many who fainted from Kamazou and Apoo hurt him in 1 on 1 to a guy who refuse to fight women, but still beat PO and Drake?

Your logic getting absurd :kayneshrug:.

So Zoro running away from Apoo then :kayneshrug:?
Some give this sanji-tard half a nipple to stare to ease his nose-bleed please.
This is getting embarrassing.
The simps in this forum really tried so hard to stan their simp king and hoping he'll lick king luffy and king zoro's royal balls to attain CoC
#simps_at_their_finest

Some give this sanji-tard half a nipple to stare to ease his nose-bleed please.
This is getting embarrassing.
The simps in this forum really tried so hard to stan their simp king and hoping he'll lick king luffy and king zoro's royal balls to attain CoC
#simps_at_their_finest
Zoro simps for swords? 'Simp' stuff doesn't mean anything except trolling.

Luffy is on another level and Zoro isn't there just because he has COC. He won't be only one in the crew. Stop with salt and accept on 'ZKK' being debunked is a fact. Your being simp for something that wasn't there to begin with :kayneshrug:.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Did i read it wrong when you wrote Sanji's case is "no different from the arguments used against/for Zoro"? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Have you been reading wano lately?
Sanji has points for and against him just like Zoro. You can argue the degree, but it's there. Boiling it down, who receives Conquerors is via the whims of Oda. Sanji, being the next in line crew strength, has all eyes on him just as Zoro did once before.

Sanji has points for and against him just like Zoro. You can argue the degree, but it's there. Boiling it down, who receives Conquerors is via the whims of Oda. Sanji, being the next in line crew strength, has all eyes on him just as Zoro did once before.
1) Sanji is not next in line in strength, Jimbe is definitely way above him in terms of feats.
2) Saying that anyone can get CoC is up to Oda is not an argument that Sanji should have CoC, it is an argument that anyone should have CoC.