Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
This is what the non agenda based take looks like. Anyone passionate about it in either direction is being controlled by their bias. I will understand if he doesn’t have it, but I’ll also understand the logic if he does.
I only push the Sanji having CoC is because people downplay Sanji too much. Like, they don't want Sanji to have anything at all. Some of them even think that Sanji won't find All Blue shows how stupid they are LOL.

I only push the Sanji having CoC is because people downplay Sanji too much. Like, they don't want Sanji to have anything at all. Some of them even think that Sanji won't find All Blue shows how stupid they are LOL.
Anyone who thinks that is just trolling lol. Not worth paying any attention to. The entire Zoro/Sanji thing is just a viscous cycle perpetuated by fans. I think the Zoro side is more toxic and trolly in general & Sanji fans feel the need to stick up for their man, which I definitely get. That’s obviously a generalization and there’s always both types on each side. I’m a big fan of both characters, they’re my two favorites although for different reasons. When something good happens for one of them it’s good for the other. They’re crewmates and one of One Piece’s message is clearly that your allies and crewmates are important for your own success so it’s tiring that this forum is 85% Zoro v Sanji lol. There’s a reason Zoro and Sanji both didn’t want the other to die and give up on their dreams when faced with Kuma at Thriller bark.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Anyone who thinks that is just trolling lol. Not worth paying any attention to. The entire Zoro/Sanji thing is just a viscous cycle perpetuated by fans. I think the Zoro side is more toxic and trolly in general & Sanji fans feel the need to stick up for their man, which I definitely get. That’s obviously a generalization and there’s always both types on each side. I’m a big fan of both characters, they’re my two favorites although for different reasons. When something good happens for one of them it’s good for the other. They’re crewmates and one of One Piece’s message is clearly that your allies and crewmates are important for your own success so it’s tiring that this forum is 85% Zoro v Sanji lol. There’s a reason Zoro and Sanji both didn’t want the other to die and give up on their dreams when faced with Kuma at Thriller bark.
Man, this forum needs more reasonable and rational user like you.

At the end of the day Roger and Rayleigh were the CoC users, Oden only joined later on, Shanks didn't display it at that time.

I would bet on 2 maximum 3 CoC users in the SHs more probably shown.

Luffy and Roger
Zoro and Rayleigh
Yamato and Oden

This could be satisfactory.