Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Zoro had to have conquerors. Anyone who thought he didn’t or laughed it off was being delusional. Sanji might get it. He doesn’t have to have it like Zoro, but it’s definitely possible. Having CoC doesn’t mean Zoro = Sanji. Personally I’d have probably only made it Luffy & Zoro with it if I were writing, but I can see Sanji getting it to hype Luffy & his crew. And it makes sense with Kaido & Whitebeard’s philosophy on too many conquerors being uncontrollable.

Sanji's biggest dreams are watching woman bathing with the invisible DF, and finding all blue and all the seafoods there...
How TF does having this level of dreams even deserve the mentioning of being conqueror.

Sanji fans are so desperately reaching for equality after seeing zoro getting his well-deserved CoC.
Stop this dumb discussion it's getting embarrassing.
Yamato and Jimbei have a much higher chance of getting CoC than Sanji, who is btw the cook of the crew.
You ever seen a king cook 3 meals everyday for his people for his entire life, cuz i sure as hell haven't seen one.
Yeah same. i just took a look at the Wiki page on CoC, and the users are all ambitious people. They are yonko, supernovas, admirals, warlords.

Having Sanji gain CoC would be pretty weird imo considering his personality. Even now in Wano, his still can't force himself to change and face Black Maria. Sanji also gave up pretty easily in WCI, until Luffy finally knocked him to his senses to get his shit together.

Now compare this with Zoro. His dream of becoming the greatest swordsman of all time- defeating mihawk, is enough ambition there already. And Zoro has shown numerous times just how far his willing to go for his dreams and his friends. Challenging Mihawk in East Blue, taking Kuma's pain bomb- and now he's tanking two yonko attacks AND cutting and permanently scarring Kaido. Zoro won't give up until his body stops moving.

Where was Sanji's ambition in WCI? Dude had more confidence in Luffy than even himself, and even then that only happened AFTER he found out his sacrifice won't be enough to save the Vinsmokes anyway. Before that, he already resigned himself to big mom and gave up without a fight. Luffy literally had to beat the sense and hope into him. And in Wano-after already being tricked by Pudding and Big Mom in WCI, he got tricked and fell for the trap AGAIN by Black Maria. So what does he do then? Gives the responsibility to Robin. Gives up again without a struggle and without a fight.

There's Sanji's level of ambition for ya.

Is this really someone that looks like one to have Conqueror's Haki-compared to the other users who already have them?

Maybe Sanji will get CoC sometime in the future. BUT, i'd say that he definitely doesn't have it right now, nor do i think he will by the end of this arc- there are other people who are more deserving of CoC being unlocked or gained after Wano.

After Zoro it should definitely be Jinbe imo. He's the only other straw hat on Zoro's level of conviction-Yamato hasn't officially joined yet and was only introduced not long ago. Dude was willing to sacrifice his life for luffy in marineford. Faced off against mihawk and even akainu with no fear. Took a magma fist to the chest to protect Luffy's life. Showed zero fear from Big Mom's Soul Pocus. Tanked Big Mom's Napoleon sword head on aboard the Sunny. Faced off against Big Mom and her crew again after helping the Straw Hats escape afterwards.

Even after Queen Otohime and Fisher Tiger's death, Jinbe still continued to realize their dreams of bringing equality to the fish man race without violence.

I think jinbe's dream is the most noble of the straw hats, not to mention he's also very selfless, dedicating his whole life to helping others- but the ambition of his noble dream never left him, and he has worked hard his whole life to help realize it.

Jinbe's whale shark balls are way bigger than sanji's. I vote for Jinbe to be the next Straw Hat to unlock CoC after Zoro!

Sanji's biggest dreams are watching woman bathing with the invisible DF, and finding all blue and all the seafoods there...
How TF does having this level of dreams even deserve the mentioning of being conqueror.

Sanji fans are so desperately reaching for equality after seeing zoro getting his well-deserved CoC.
Stop this dumb discussion it's getting embarassing.
Yamato and Jimbei have a much higher chance of getting CoC than Sanji, who is btw the cook of the crew.
You ever seen a king cook 3 meals everyday for his people for his entire life, cuz i sure as hell haven't seen one.
And Luffy's dream of the OP is equal to a fucking beetle. What now

And Luffy's dream of the OP is equal to a fucking beetle. What now

Don't even put Luffy and Sanji on the same sentence.
Not on the same essay. Not on the same video. Not on the same level.
Leave the chef in the kitchen please.

Luffy's dream is being pirate king.
You sanj fans really have to sink this low to try making a comparison with luffy, just so you can maybe suggest that there is a teeny-weeny of hope that maybe if oda is kind and spare Sanji from his special "Black Maria treatment", that Sanji can lick the royal balls of king luffy and king zoro to attain the CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah same. i just took a look at the Wiki page on CoC, and the users are all ambitious people. They are yonko, supernovas, admirals, warlords.

Having Sanji gain CoC would be pretty weird imo considering his personality. Even now in Wano, his still can't force himself to change and face Black Maria. Sanji also gave up pretty easily in WCI, until Luffy finally knocked him to his senses to get his shit together.

Now compare this with Zoro. His dream of becoming the greatest swordsman of all time- defeating mihawk, is enough ambition there already. And Zoro has shown numerous times just how far his willing to go for his dreams and his friends. Challenging Mihawk in East Blue, taking Kuma's pain bomb- and now he's tanking two yonko attacks AND cutting and permanently scarring Kaido. Zoro won't give up until his body stops moving.

Where was Sanji's ambition in WCI? Dude had more confidence in Luffy than even himself, and even then that only happened AFTER he found out his sacrifice won't be enough to save the Vinsmokes anyway. Before that, he already resigned himself to big mom and gave up without a fight. Luffy literally had to beat the sense and hope into him. And in Wano-after already being tricked by Pudding and Big Mom in WCI, he got tricked and fell for the trap AGAIN by Black Maria. So what does he do then? Gives the responsibility to Robin. Gives up again without a struggle and without a fight.

There's Sanji's level of ambition for ya.

Is this really someone that looks like one to have Conqueror's Haki-compared to the other users who already have them?

Maybe Sanji will get CoC sometime in the future. BUT, i'd say that he definitely doesn't have it right now, nor do i think he will by the end of this arc- there are other people who are more deserving of CoC being unlocked or gained after Wano.

After Zoro it should definitely be Jinbe imo. He's the only other straw hat on Zoro's level of conviction-Yamato hasn't officially joined yet and was only introduced not long ago. Dude was willing to sacrifice his life for luffy in marineford. Faced off against mihawk and even akainu with no fear. Took a magma fist to the chest to protect Luffy's life. Showed zero fear from Big Mom's Soul Pocus. Tanked Big Mom's Napoleon sword head on aboard the Sunny. Faced off against Big Mom and her crew again after helping the Straw Hats escape afterwards.

Even after Queen Otohime and Fisher Tiger's death, Jinbe still continued to realize their dreams of bringing equality to the fish man race without violence.

I think jinbe's dream is the most noble of the straw hats, not to mention he's also very selfless, dedicating his whole life to helping others- but the ambition of his noble dream never left him, and he has worked hard his whole life to help realize it.

Jinbe's whale shark balls are way bigger than sanji's. I vote for Jinbe to be the next Straw Hat to unlock CoC after Zoro!
Jinbei is impressive af with his confrontations with big mom. He is def miles ahead of Sanji if anyone else were to get CoC in SH crew

Don't even put Luffy and Sanji on the same sentence.
Not on the same essay. Not on the same video. Not on the same level.
Leave the chef in the kitchen please.

Luffy's dream is being pirate king.
You sanj fans really have to sink this low to try making a comparison with luffy, just so you can maybe suggest that there is a teeny-weeny of hope that maybe if oda is kind and spare Sanji from his special "Black Maria treatment", that Sanji can lick the royal balls of king luffy and king zoro to attain the CoC.
Sftu you can give it but it seems like you can't take it.

You made Sanji's dream seem invalid because of gags. Now look at this and confront it. Why is Luffy putting a fucking beetle on the same pedstal as the OP

What does this mean. Have the same energy....

Sftu you can give it but it seems like you can't take it.

You made Sanji's dream seem invalid because of gags. Now look at this and confront it. Why is Luffy putting a fucking beetle on the same pedstal as the OP

What does this mean. Have the same energy....
LOL. big mad 😂😂😂
You want me to stfu or sanji to stfu, because right now Sanji is stfu and trying to lick on the royal balls of king luffy/zoro to attain the CoC you guys wanted him to have.

Luffy can put a beetle next to OP and he will still have CoC.
Sanji can put a beetle up his ass and he still won't have CoC.

LOL. big mad 😂😂😂
You want me to stfu or sanji to stfu, because right now Sanji is stfu and trying to lick on the royal balls of king luffy/zoro to attain the CoC you guys wanted him to have.

Luffy can put a beetle next to OP and he will still have CoC.
Sanji can put a beetle up his ass and he still won't have CoC.
Sanji has CoC and you gon cry real soon....

This argument have been around for years. And when I say for years it is literally for a decade. And the answer was : « NO ONLY LUFFY WILL GET COC YOU ZORO WANKER ».

But, now, suddenly after chapter 1010 it is a legit argument. I wonder what change? Oh yeah...Zoro has it therefore now, everyone can have it. Patheticly hilarious and predictable :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Have to agree on the pathetic part. It is really pathetic. No different than when Zoro got to the roof.
Same Sanji fans who called others wankers and delusional for arguing that Zoro would go there to fight Kaido , switched up their argument by claiming that Sanji would go up there too