Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

At the end of the day Roger and Rayleigh were the CoC users, Oden only joined later on, Shanks didn't display it at that time.

I would bet on 2 maximum 3 CoC users in the SHs more probably shown.

Luffy and Roger
Zoro and Rayleigh
Yamato and Oden

This could be satisfactory.
Thatd feel a little low for the King of the Pirates Crew.

I think 4 is the acceptable amount. Luffys crew will stand above all others. And Rox had 4 conquerors but his crew failed because Rox couldn’t control them all. Luffy will succeed where that fails.

Thatd feel a little low for the King of the Pirates Crew.

I think 4 is the acceptable amount. Luffys crew will stand above all others. And Rox had 4 conquerors but his crew failed because Rox couldn’t control them all. Luffy will succeed where that fails.
If we followed that scale anything else would feel contrived and illogical to be honest.

Remember that there's no substantial reason other than headcanon to believe that the SHs will feature an additional conqueror compared to the Roger Pirates.

Even by itself this is not even a firm argument regardless.

If we followed that scale anything else would feel contrived and illogical to be honest.

Remember that there's no substantial reason other than headcanon to believe that the SHs will feature an additional conqueror compared to the Roger Pirates.

Even by itself this is not even a firm argument regardless.
The Roger pirates had 4 (Roger Rayleigh Oden and Shanks) and that’s if you think Scopper also didn’t have CoC.

And there’s a reason to think Luffy Zoro Sanji and Usopp will be the CoC users of the crew. Immediately after Rayleigh showcased CoC Oda drew a panel for each of them. These simultaneously are the only straw hats who directly attacked a Celestial Dragon.

The Roger pirates had 4 (Roger Rayleigh Oden and Shanks) and that’s if you think Scopper also didn’t have CoC.

And there’s a reason to think Luffy Zoro Sanji and Usopp will be the CoC users of the crew. Immediately after Rayleigh showcased CoC Oda drew a panel for each of them. These simultaneously are the only straw hats who directly attacked a Celestial Dragon.
wtf is this logic of if roger's crew do something, SH crew must also do it too.
last time i checked roger fought with a sword, hmmmm maybe zoro is gonna take over luffy as the captain then 😂🤦‍♂️

let me entertain with your twisted logic of "if roger crew, then SH crew must" a tiny bit and name 4 people that will have CoC before Sanji:
luffy, zoro, yamato, jimbei, cavendish... oops i named 5 already.

wtf is this logic of if roger's crew do something, SH crew must also do it too.
last time i checked roger fought with a sword, hmmmm maybe zoro is gonna take over luffy as the captain then 😂🤦‍♂️

let me entertain with your twisted logic of "if roger crew, then SH crew must" a tiny bit and name 4 people that will have CoC before Sanji:
luffy, zoro, yamato, jimbei, cavendish... oops i named 5 already.
All I said were the greatest pirate crews in history have had multiple CoC users and Luffy is going to surpass them and o think having that many CoC users would be a good way of showing that.
And Jinbe and Cavendish :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

LMFAO you really think getting destroyed by Black Mario is "equal" to leaving a scar to Kaido's chest. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wano must be so painful for you to watch you decided to turn your mode of sanity off.
Choosing not to fight females equal to someone who need team fight to harm someone? How is that same thing? Sanji beaten PO and Drake, while Zoro got hype tool again from Kaido fight as Kaido one-shots him with first time he attack him.

Again, don't be salty because 'ZKK' is debunked and you guys have rough time on your side.
Post automatically merged:

Copium overdose.
Fish not cope, we realistic creatures, pleb.
Your coping now given no one still haven't admit fault on 'ZKK' still. Your coping is really embarrassing if you guys can't admit when your fault at.

"Sanji most likely has CoC too"
More believe than 'ZKK' that for sure. Sanji got hints on being COC user, ZKK was never there to begin with.

Kicking your captain willingly in the face gets you BANNED from having CoC. Sorry Sanji it's a no from me
Then Zoro trying to kill Luffy is instant banned instead of trying to convince and talk him out of it. Sanji was blackmail, there is a difference. Unless your trying to justified Zoro should still try to harm Luffy if he still knew truth. That just plain nonsense. Your biased salt isn't helping here.

At the end of the day Roger and Rayleigh were the CoC users, Oden only joined later on, Shanks didn't display it at that time.

I would bet on 2 maximum 3 CoC users in the SHs more probably shown.

Luffy and Roger
Zoro and Rayleigh
Yamato and Oden

This could be satisfactory.
Nah, more than that and why forcing Yamato in there when we have no idea of her future. You guys must be reall compensating after ZKK got debunked. It's getting embarrassing seeing this lol.

More believe than 'ZKK' that for sure. Sanji got hints on being COC user, ZKK was never there to begin with.

Then Zoro trying to kill Luffy is instant banned instead of trying to convince and talk him out of it. Sanji was blackmail, there is a difference. Unless your trying to justified Zoro should still try to harm Luffy if he still knew truth. That just plain nonsense. Your biased salt isn't helping here.

Nah, more than that and why forcing Yamato in there when we have no idea of her future. You guys must be reall compensating after ZKK got debunked. It's getting embarrassing seeing this lol.

Choosing not to fight females equal to someone who need team fight to harm someone? How is that same thing? Sanji beaten PO and Drake, while Zoro got hype tool again from Kaido fight as Kaido one-shots him with first time he attack him.

Again, don't be salty because 'ZKK' is debunked and you guys have rough time on your side.

I don't even believe in ZKK. how many times do i have to repeat this to make you understand?
Dang dog, i was wondering where you were.
Looks like you finally came out hiding from crying after Oda giving Sanji that "special black maria treatment" 😂😂😂😂

All I said were the greatest pirate crews in history have had multiple CoC users and Luffy is going to surpass them and o think having that many CoC users would be a good way of showing that.
And Jinbe and Cavendish :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Sanji with his black maria moment :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Ngl, i would probably cry like this if I am just half as a hard-core sanji-fan as he is.

If Sanji really has CoC, I’m gonna lose interest in the story. Like if some weak willed, laughable bitch like Sanji can have CoC, why not give it to real bad asses like Kyros, Crocodile, Enel, Vergo, or Marco even
Let them sanji-tards believe in something god-damnit 😂
They need some sorta hope after seeing what went down in that black maria room

Sanji has CoC and an indomitable willpower.

Here is a true display of his flaming spirit when he defends a lady

Next panel Vergo gets up, inspects what the cat dragged in in a little staredown, and the unquenchable spirit of Sanji is instantly gone

You tell me anyone that can break a conqueror like that in just a staredown
Vergo's intense energy >>>>> Sanji's CoC :hohoho:
Didnt sanji gave katakuri and oven the stare also?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
You can make cases for or against whether Sanji’s eligible, but it’s no different from the arguments used against/for Zoro. The one who will ultimately decide who’s going to have Conquerors is Oda, who hasn’t exactly laid out clear requirements.

what I’m more concerned with is when would be the appropriate time? For example, Wano was always the safe bet for Zoro to reveal CoC, between run on plot points in the arc, and how anticipated it was for Zoro’s character. If it wasn’t happening on Wano, his chances were slim going forward. However, Sanji’s ideal window of opportunity would be an arc centered on him, and that passed.

the only viable time I can see for him is when he resolves his Vinsmoke subplot, as that is still ongoing. Momonosuke is a character some believe will reveal CoC, and that would naturally tie to his character arc of confronting his inadequacies and inferiority complex, laid through shouting his name proudly. Sanji applauded him for the gesture. It makes me feel if he should awaken conquerors, it should be from a similar moment of realization.

Last edited:
You can make cases for or against whether Sanji’s eligible, but it’s no different from the arguments used against/for Zoro. The one who will ultimately decide who’s going to have Conquerors is Oda, who hasn’t exactly laid out clear requirements.

what I’m more concerned with is when would be he appropriate time? For example, Wano was always the sage bet for Zoro to reveal CoC, between run on plot points in the arc, and how anticipated it was for Zoro’s character. If it wasn’t happening on Wano, his chances were slim going forward. However, Sanji’s ideal window of opportunity would be an arc centered on him, and that passed.

the only viable time I can see for him is when he resolves his Vinsmoke subplot, as that is still ongoing. Momonosuke is a character some believe will reveal CoC, and that would naturally tie to his character arc of confronting his inadequacies and inferiority complex, laid through shouting his name proudly. Sanji applauded him for the gesture. It makes me feel if he should awaken conquerors, it should be from a similar moment of realization.
Did i read it wrong when you wrote Sanji's case is "no different from the arguments used against/for Zoro"? 🤦‍♂️
Have you been reading wano lately?

Try again, Kid :pepecafe:.

Sanji with his black maria moment :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Zolo is fainting to Kamazou. Difference here is that, Sanji didn't fight anyone as he can't harm women, but the man who faints can be one to be COC? Nice try :kayneshrug:.

If Sanji really has CoC, I’m gonna lose interest in the story. Like if some weak willed, laughable bitch like Sanji can have CoC, why not give it to real bad asses like Kyros, Crocodile, Enel, Vergo, or Marco even
Your pushing for Usopp to have it and you think Sanji is the 'weak-willed'? Bitch please. Your acting like salty prick who got nothing to go for since 'ZKK' been debunked. Sanji can be badass with COC, so stupid to suggest otherwise compare to Zolo who been hype tool, but yet has COC.

Stop with the salt and admit fault :kayneshrug:.

Try again, Kid :pepecafe:.

Zolo is fainting to Kamazou. Difference here is that, Sanji didn't fight anyone as he can't harm women, but the man who faints can be one to be COC? Nice try :kayneshrug:.

Your pushing for Usopp to have it and you think Sanji is the 'weak-willed'? Bitch please. Your acting like salty prick who got nothing to go for since 'ZKK' been debunked. Sanji can be badass with COC, so stupid to suggest otherwise compare to Zolo who been hype tool, but yet has COC.

Stop with the salt and admit fault.
glad to see you alive and kicking after getting that scar from the "black maria treatment"