Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Oda is the master, he may confirm whether or not I was right :kayneshrug:

I just hope that if he won't show it I won't have to read that Sanji had it all along but it didn't appear on the series because despite funnily not impossible it would stand as a ridiculous excuse
So the same with Zoro or is this just biased hate' with you?
Can't wait for "RS Sanji can overpower and scar Hybrid Kaido" thread. :gokulaugh:
Still waiting about 'ZKK' as how did that go for you and your side, Hie :kayneshrug:?

I just say factual stuff. Luffy=>Zoro>Sanji its common sense. Ussop going to be Mvp of Elbalf and help Luffy cause luffy kind of gullible and can't lie. Don't get it twisted though, Sanji will never be has good has Zoro.
I will say at least unlike your side, you can admit things they don't want to admit even though it's possible to happen. Thank you, Ryuma at least. Agree to Disagree on Zoro side. Still think they are always equals, but again respectfully to you.

H

humanbeing

The moment Zoro unlocked it, CoC has become so cheap that even Buggy can have CoC now, smh

Roger pirates had only 2 legit CoC user. Shanks was an apprentice, it would be similar to Momo unlocking it. Oden was WB's commander and a one year rental for Roger, so he doesnt count.

Sanji wont get CoC
how Oden doesn't count: he is the reason why Roger is pirate king in the first place. he was nakama.
how many of the roger pirates do we know really? we only know Roger , Rayleigh , Crocus , Shanks , Buggy, Gaban and Oden
confirmed users : Roger , Rayleigh , Oden , Shanks .
who is not confirmed : Gaban , Croucus , and Buggy.
Buggy was seen as Shanks rival , has a high charisma and is a leader , so the possibility.
we didn't saw Gaban long enough in the whole series we got only a few panels
Crocus is not confirmed for having it or not having it.

Sanji can't do the other two. I just think he has a high possibility of getting CoC. Remember theor levels to CoC users.
Don and Garp are both. Yet Garp 1 shotted him. Basically the samething would happen when Zoro fights Sanji.
Lol that isn't level between them at all. Still equals especially in Pirate Crew, thinking Sanji won't be on another level is dumb though. Also Zoro isn't going to be Garp level at all.
Post automatically merged:

luffy, zoro, yamato, and usopp :steef:
Sanji as well, you got get used to that and we don't know if Yamato is joining or not, but that doesn't stop it :kayneshrug:.

Sanji has CoC and an indomitable willpower.

Here is a true display of his flaming spirit when he defends a lady

Next panel Vergo gets up, inspects what the cat dragged in in a little staredown, and the unquenchable spirit of Sanji is instantly gone

You tell me anyone that can break a conqueror like that in just a staredown
Vergo's intense energy >>>>> Sanji's CoC :hohoho:
Vergo is fodder, man. Get used to it. Your not helping neither situations especially thinking Vergo is above when he never been at all. Sanji Low-Diffs him and still would beat him back then :kayneshrug:.

Not really, Sanji is getting it as shown with many top tier crews having many COC users in them. Sanji have traits of a COC and that is obvious.
Which crew had/have many CoC users that we know of? Rocks crew was an anomaly and there is a reason it didnt last till the end.
- Roger pirates had 2: Roger and Rayleigh
- WB pirates in their prime had 2: WB and Oden
- WB pirates at MF had 2: WB and Ace
- BM pirates have 2: BM and Kuri
- Beast pirates have 1 so far
- Red haired pirates currently have 1 that we know of.

how Oden doesn't count: he is the reason why Roger is pirate king in the first place. he was nakama.
how many of the roger pirates do we know really? we only know Roger , Rayleigh , Crocus , Shanks , Buggy, Gaban and Oden
confirmed users : Roger , Rayleigh , Oden , Shanks .
who is not confirmed : Gaban , Croucus , and Buggy.
Buggy was seen as Shanks rival , has a high charisma and is a leader , so the possibility.
we didn't saw Gaban long enough in the whole series we got only a few panels
Crocus is not confirmed for having it or not having it.
You just cant assume character X has CoC because you havent seen him enough. You need clear proof.

H

humanbeing

by the way remember Kaido is trying to recruit many CoC haki users aka supernova by breaking their spirits and by force Luffy is the opposite of that Conquers follow him without question even if he doesn't want.
remember his grand fleet members leider of thousand wanted to be his subordinates
i wonder how many CoC users are among them they are captains who will cause a great incident in the history.
Momo , Shirahoshi , Vivi , Dressrosa royals etc all of them follow of him without question : and i am sure Vivi , Shirahoshi and Momo are king users by birth.
all of those people who follow Luffy would like to die for his and for his crew.
having a crew of conquerors makes much sense.

Sanji's biggest dreams are watching woman bathing with the invisible DF, and finding all blue and all the seafoods there...
How TF does having this level of dreams even deserve the mentioning of being conqueror.

Sanji fans are so desperately reaching for equality after seeing zoro getting his well-deserved CoC.
Stop this dumb discussion it's getting embarassing.
Yamato and Jimbei have a much higher chance of getting CoC than Sanji, who is btw the cook of the crew.
You ever seen a king cook 3 meals everyday for his people for his entire life, cuz i sure as hell haven't seen one.

H

humanbeing

You just cant assume character X has CoC because you havent seen him enough. You need clear proof.
how can i get you proof when we don't have panels . you need proof as well for denying them of having it . all i say it would make sense. Roger was the reason for the fall of the rocks. Roger and Luffy never forced anyone in their crew.
Rocks did just like Kaido do and that why he failed.

Which crew had/have many CoC users that we know of? Rocks crew was an anomaly and there is a reason it didnt last till the end.
- Roger pirates had 2: Roger and Rayleigh
- WB pirates in their prime had 2: WB and Oden
- WB pirates at MF had 2: WB and Ace
- BM pirates have 2: BM and Kuri
- Beast pirates have 1 so far

Uhh....You do know there more crewmates than that to have COC users on Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec, etc.. If you think that it's only amount than your not trying to see anything.

Sanji's have the traits and make sense for him ot have it. Those not even full list on who has on each crew on some of them to begin with.

?????? I don't know what that even means. 'Moe Fetish' isn't helping you much, bruh.

Sanji's biggest dreams are watching woman bathing with the invisible DF, and finding all blue and all the seafoods there...
How TF does having this level of dreams even deserve the mentioning of being conqueror.

Sanji fans are so desperately reaching for equality after seeing zoro getting his well-deserved CoC.
Stop this dumb discussion it's getting embarassing.
Yamato and Jimbei have a much higher chance of getting CoC than Sanji, who is btw the cook of the crew.
You ever seen a king cook 3 meals everyday for his people for his entire life, cuz i sure as hell haven't seen one.
He is deserving and what his occupation have to do with him not being COC user? That just dumb as we seen a COC users like Garp and Sengoku serving Marines and helping others. Stupid to think he won't get it when he has shown traits on high chance of getting it in crew. If your going be apart of a Future Pirate King's crew, there will be multiple COC users and Sanji is one of them.

Nothing to do with being a fan, it's common sense unless your side on 'ZKK' headcannon that been debunked :kayneshrug:.

Last edited:
Uhh....You do know there more crewmates than that to have COC users on Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec, etc.. If you think that it's only amount than your not trying to see anything.

Sanji's have the traits and make sense for him ot have it. Those not even full list on who has on each crew on some of them to begin with.
Sanji's traits of having CoC:
1) life-long dream of peeping women's naked body with the invisible DF.
2) life-long ambition of simping over every half-decent woman in OP
3) having a severe and uncontrollable case of nosebleed condition every-time he sees a half-decent woman.
4) finding all blue so he can make most delicious food.
5) being the team chef that he is so he can conquer the SH kitchen with 3 meals everyday to feed king luffy and king zoro.

I think i am missing a few more...

H

humanbeing

Shanks has a very small crew , but they scare the WG and other pirates. the other yonkos has ten thousands of soldiers and even some CoC users among their crews.
BM has Katakuri , and Kaido must have at least one. don't all me all the captains he forced to be in his crew there was no one who have it.
Shanks crew would have more CoC users than any other crew.

how can i get you proof when we don't have panels . you need proof as well for denying them of having it . all i say it would make sense. Roger was the reason for the fall of the rocks. Roger and Luffy never forced anyone in their crew.
Rocks did just like Kaido do and that why he failed.
lmfao, how can I prove a negative? Its like saying pink elephant with wings exists because you cant prove otherwise. If you want to say a character, who didnt feature enough in the manga has CoC, the burden of proof is on you.

I dont think it make sense. There has to be certain qualities to achieve CoC. Even Trafalgar Law, a prominent captain of the new generation hasnt shown the signs of CoC yet.

3) having a severe and uncontrollable case of nosebleed condition every-time he sees a half-decent woman.
5) being the team chef that he is so he can conquer the SH kitchen with 3 meals everyday to feed king luffy and king zoro.

I think i am missing a few more...
Again, be serious, Kid. Your not helping your case and I taking you less serious with that avatar picture lol.

Nah, he is a King too, but King can also help others too, not be selfish. Idk where you using occupation now means he can't have it when it doesn't stop anyone looking at different COC users. Also desperation of using gags is idiotic as much as idiotic on you guys on your 'ZKK' theory and Kaido one-shotting him easily. Please don't make this Z vs S thing. Your toxic side can't talk at all :kayneshrug:.

?????? I don't know what that even means. 'Moe Fetish' isn't helping you much, bruh.

He is deserving and what his occupation have to do with him not being COC user? That just dumb as we seen a COC users like Garp and Sengoku serving Marines and helping others. Stupid to think he won't get it when he has shown traits on high chance of getting it in crew. If your going be apart of a Future Pirate King's crew, there will be multiple COC users and Sanji is one of them.

Nothing to do with being a fan, it's common sense unless your side on 'ZKK' headcannon that been debunked :kayneshrug:.
1) I don't believe in ZKK
2) Sengoku and Garp sure as hell didn't spend their entire time in marine cooking food for Akainu and Aokji.
3) what does his occupation have him to do with CoC? Nothing. It's just that a life-long perverted chef in the kitchen should have CoC, thats all.

Again, be serious, Kid. Your not helping your case and I taking you less serious with that avatar picture lol.

Nah, he is a King too, but King can also help others too, not be selfish. Idk where you using occupation now means he can't have it when it doesn't stop anyone looking at different COC users. Also desperation of using gags is idiotic as much as idiotic on you guys on your 'ZKK' theory and Kaido one-shotting him easily. Please don't make this Z vs S thing. Your toxic side can't talk at all :kayneshrug:.
Dang old geezer, i really got you big mad lol.
In that case i shall repeat one more time:

1) I don't believe in ZKK
2) Sengoku and Garp sure as hell didn't spend their entire time in marine cooking food for Akainu and Aokji.
3) what does his occupation have him to do with CoC? Nothing. It's just that a life-long perverted chef in the kitchen should have CoC, thats all.
1. I highly doubt that as you and many were pushing for it.

2. How you know? They have to work their way up on cleaning, making, training, etc.. Pretty sure they will give grunt work, but does that mean they are not COC users? Again having occupation doesn't mean you won't have COC. That is beyond stupid on what your saying.

3. Being pervert and chef have nothing to do with on being COC. Your not making any sense and getting desperate on your salt over 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:.