Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

more importantly you have to realize that he said goodbye to invisibility. He doesn't know how to turn invisible and even if he did, he is horrified by being what he is. He wouldn't actively use Germa powers, the increased strength and durability are passive.
he threw away the raid suit because he didn't want to fully become germa, but he already acknowledged that his latent powers have awakened and even warned zoro that he might lose himself.

If Sanji gets the exoskeleton, if he loses control of himself, then he's also getting invisibility. That's just how it works.

Props for the sigma male avi
Post automatically merged:

You must have zero intelligence if you believe Sanji wouldnt have been able to use invisibility without the RS. The Germa powers make complete sense.

The Vinsmokes get abilities in their normal forms. And the RS amplifies it.
Big guy where have you been.?

How was the chap my g?

Oh ok thanks, well that is without a doubt in my mind his flames comes from the modification and it's the main power, Sanji has yet to power up his flames
Devil Leg is either Lunarian DNA from Sora (the least probable option), or just Sora's drugs side effect, aimed to nullify the genetical modifications for Sanji to not lose his human empathy ended up giving Sanji's emotions the possibility of being used as an offensive power, perhaps by messing up with the Lineage Factor.

"Watch your mouth! Im someone who gets heated up by anger..."

Thats exactly what Sanji says the first time he shows Devil Leg. And he didn't had the genetical modifications awakened back then.

Sanjis lineage factor power isn’t fire. It’s literally stated this chapter the raid suit triggered his lineage factor… how can he use DJ before the raid suit if it’s lineage factor
:choppawhat:
Because his fire is his main ability, the exoskeleton and invisibility are bonus that needed to be awakened by the suit.. His passion can bypass a little his sealed powers like Naruto before Jiraya removed his lock.. Sanji powered up flames are about to be insane..

he threw away the raid suit because he didn't want to fully become germa, but he already acknowledged that his latent powers have awakened and even warned zoro that he might lose himself.

If Sanji gets the exoskeleton, if he loses control of himself, then he's also getting invisibility. That's just how it works.
He literally says goodbye to that power and takes umbrage when Queen assumes that he uses it. There is the smallest chance that he has it involuntarily, but we have seen him disappear from his opponent's line of sight in three other fights at least. Sanji has always been very fast.

"That's how it works." If you won't even make a concession then I have to assume you're deliberately trying to be wrong.

Thats exactly what Sanji says the first time he shows Devil Leg. And he didn't had the genetical modifications back then
He had it, it was just supressed..
Post automatically merged:

He literally says goodbye to that power and takes umbrage when Queen assumes that he uses it
He says goodbye because he doesn't know he has it to some extent now like exoskeleton..

Because his fire is his main ability, the exoskeleton and invisibility are bonus that needed to be awakened by the suit.. His passion can bypass a little his sealed powers like Naruto before Jiraya removed his lock.. Sanji powered up flames are about to be insane..
So judge allowed his enhancements to be powered through passion and emotion despite trying to take away the passion and emotion of his kids… this doesn’t make sense.

In the same chapter, we had a comparison:
- cp0 use soru with motion effect
- sanji traveled to another place without motion effect

From here we might speculate that sanji went invisible. But wait..., wait for several chapter later whether thats the meaning or not. So its just a speculation, not a confirmation.

Sanji can use invisibility in base now

When I read the initial spoilers, it didn't really make any sense to me for Oda to have discarded a useful and OP ability like invisibility so it was always either going to be Sanji acquiring invisibility abilities himself or changing his mind again with regards to RS but with the direction of chapter 1031, only the former is possible and we have pretty clear evidence of it this chapter.

Even if the images above are not enough to convince you, Queen specifically states that Sanji disappeared directly linking it to Germa science. Not to mention high speed movement is drawn differently as has been mentioned several times in this thread. You could even argue that it was one of the reasons Sanji was so pissed with Queen at end (i.e. don't stoke the fire anymore than this. I'm already super pissed as is)

If he didn't use invisibility then how did Queen have the time to react to Sanji disappearing, commenting on it and looking for him ? He even said he disappeared "again", the first time referring to when he did it when saving Momo (which Queen noticed by his own admission), and mentioned Judge's experiments. Also the way Oda drew it makes it pretty clear, he didn't draw those "speed lines" he usually draws to highlight a character moving at high speed, Sanji just disappeared smoothly like water evaporating. Just compare that to the CP0 agent using Soru a few pages earlier, the difference is clear enough.

I guess invisibilty in base allows him to disappear for a couple of seconds only, wheras the suit allowed him to be invisible continuously. When he attacked Page One, he turned invisible before attacking him and was still invisible during the attack, but against Queen, he stopped being invisible before landing his attack.

I guess invisibilty in base allows him to disappear for a couple of seconds only, wheras the suit allowed him to be invisible continuously. When he attacked Page One, he turned invisible before attacking him and was still invisible during the attack, but against Queen, he stopped being invisible before landing his attack.
Yes perfect, but its a new ability maybe Sanji can train it over time to get better at using invisibility(or not).. It looks like Sanji himself didn't even realise that he turned invisible there.. Still as it stands now it seems to only work in parallel to an attack so it wouldn't work to peek at naked women or tries and after 3 seconds or so reappear in front of Nami and get beaten senseless..