Speculations Sanji, the one Marines will fear the most

I fail to see how Sanji will be the most feared among the Marines when two SH can hurt Kaiado, a feat that Sanji cannot currently replicate.
i fail to see why oda made sanji say that in front of a warlord.. and then fail to see why oda has always made sanji sabotage Marines and warlords... i also fail to see why was sanji sent to Revolutionaries during the time skip.. on i forgot to mention i also failed to see germa 66 is said to be Marine's enemy no wonder their propaganda against them.

Damn Sanji was totally right.
Marines won't be able to execute him like with Kaido, no wonder no wonder :milaugh:

And Sanji's future hype would be better since even a top YC couldnt pierce through his skin unlike Kaido who waa injured by Scabbards :suresure:

He doesn't have to do something combat wise. He can just pull a mr. Prince moment
Post automatically merged:

Damn Sanji was totally right.
Marines won't be able to execute him like with Kaido, no wonder no wonder :milaugh:

And Sanji's future hype would be better since even a top YC couldnt pierce through his skin unlike Kaido who waa injured by Scabbards :suresure:
All the sccabards would injure Sanji. You realize candy jscket bullets penetrate their skin right. You realize Katakuri, Smoothie, BM destroyed exoskeleton right. Sanji not even going to have a higher bounty than Zoro after this arc, his dad not here to raise it anymore

The only way this to happen is Judge joining the strawahats and him developing a counter vs whatever Vegapunk crated .

The WG will think sanji leads germa and consider him s threat.

Judge for the win.

i fail to see why oda made sanji say that in front of a warlord.. and then fail to see why oda has always made sanji sabotage Marines and warlords... i also fail to see why was sanji sent to Revolutionaries during the time skip.. on i forgot to mention i also failed to see germa 66 is said to be Marine's enemy no wonder their propaganda against them.
Ok? I'm not exactly sure what your point is, Sanji doing these things so far hasn't made him more feared than Luffy, or even Jimbei, although maybe Zoro (going off current bounties).

He doesn't have to do something combat wise. He can just pull a mr. Prince moment

All the sccabards would injure Sanji. You realize candy jscket bullets penetrate their skin right. You realize Katakuri, Smoothie, BM destroyed exoskeleton right. Sanji not even going to have a higher bounty than Zoro after this arc, his dad not here to raise it anymore
You do realize that's your average mindless simpjitard, right? No need to take them seriously

Obviously Navy are the final boss fight this arc since now it has been officially leaked.
Sanji has to do something big

It will happen. He will do something that will fuck them up heavily. Not talking about strength here
Sanji will save Robin Most likely beyond the expectations of the world Government,Also the reason why Oda gave him his niche of stealth black in that Germa Outfit. Would be GOAT stuff honestly hopefully Oda doesn’t Disappoint

Ok? I'm not exactly sure what your point is, Sanji doing these things so far hasn't made him more feared than Luffy, or even Jimbei, although maybe Zoro (going off current bounties).
as in sanji being the most troublesome to Marines.. by sabotaging their efforts... the most who'd cause trouble to the Marines...
the last time sanji sabotaged Marines got his a first higher bounty than zoro.. soo...
they gotta take him seriously