Powers & Abilities Sanji unlocked Ryou/Internal Destruction, Zoro hasn't, and Sanji used Internal Destruction to defeat Queen

Does Sanji have Adv CoA, while Zoro doesn't?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • And CoC calls himself a Zoro fan?!?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I currently have Sanji, Nami (well, Nami already has it confirmed, so...), Usopp, and Jinbei getting it as well.

I think Sanji and Zoro will have strong CoC, just not at fuck you levels like Shanks, Im, or Luffy at EoS.

Sanji needs to overcome his personal issues, and, once he does that, he'll be able to unlock it.

I currently have Sanji, Nami (well, Nami already has it confirmed, so...), Usopp, and Jinbei getting it as well.

I think Sanji and Zoro will have strong CoC, just not at fuck you levels like Shanks, Im, or Luffy at EoS.

Sanji needs to overcome his personal issues, and, once he does that, he'll be able to unlock it.
Zoro can have strong CoC? That's so nice of you! :myman:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Edited the title from "Adv CoA" to Ryou/Internal Destruction, since that's really what I meant, and I'm shit at making accurate titles. Change votes accordingly. Zoro clearly has Adv CoA from his Emission of Haki sword slashes, I just don't think he has Ryou. Apologies for the shitty title then title edit)

Notice the explosions? This is consistent with Internal Destruction: Sanji isn't just hitting Queen with CoA, he's causing it to detonate inside of him, IE, Ryou. That's not some fire, that's a fucking explosion.

This makes me more comfortable with what Oda did in Wano.

Zoro learned to use Adv CoC, and cut through King's searing flames to defeat him.

Sanji learned Ryou/Adv CoA by controlling his passion. After going through his identity crisis, he rejected the idea that he needed to close off his emotions, and chose to accept them, even if he was a soldier of science. Accepting his horrible past, allowed him to finally control his emotions, his Will, his Haki, and let his feelings flow.

This works perfectly for both characters:

Zoro wants to dominate, and be the strongest swordsmen in the world = the Will of a Conqueror.
Sanji wants to fill people with passion, so he unlocked Ryou, which fills your enemy with your Will/Haki to defeat them.

So, I expect Sanji to unlocked CoC once he gets over his women issues, and Zoro to unlocked Ryou/Adv CoA when he becomes more honest with his feelings, and learns of his backstory.

This means Zoro was scarring Kaido, slicing a horn off of Onigashima, and taking down King, without Ryou, too.
:zosmug:
My man is almost as powerful as Luffy, without Ryou. Once he learns it? Hoooooooooooo boy.

(If anyone has any proof that Zoro learned Ryou, please, show me it. For a long time I assumed me did, but can't think of any off the top of my head. I've yet to see Zoro flow his Haki into people with his blades.)

This ties back to Zoro "not cutting anything."

End of Series Zoro will be able to smack you in the stomach with the blunt side of his blade, and rupture your organs just with his Ryou.

I assume Zoro will learn Ryou once he returns to Wano to kill Kaido, when the Borders of Wano are opened and Pluton is activated.

This also fits the "Wings" aspect perfectly. Zoro and Sanji need to learn from each other, and master each other's strengths, in order to balance Luffy properly. Expect both Zoro and Sanji to get another huge power up soon, that puts them closer to Admiral level. That was the narrative point of Aramaki wrecking King and Queen: to show that Zoro and Sanji still need to get much stronger.
I don't think he has it.It makes no sense for Sanji to have it and Zoro not have it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I loved Sanji in the Pre Time Skip, what Oda did to him in the Time Skip hurt my soul.

I think Zoro will always be a bit above Sanji, but, I want it to be close.

Sanji unlocking Ryou while Zoro unlocks Adv CoC works well.

Zoro will unlock Ryou when we return to Wano.

Sanji will unlock CoC by kicking Big Mom in the face to save another woman.

They're in that awkward "above YC1, but not really Admiral" level right now. So, we get this:

Luffy:
Top tier CoC
Top tier CoA
Mid tier CoO

Zoro:
Mid tier CoC
Top tier CoA
Mid tier CoO

Sanji:
Mid tier CoC
Mid tier CoA
Top Tier CoO

Luffy is nearly top tier in everything, but his stupidity keeps his CoO from being peak.
Zoro is a conqueror, but can't reach the highest tier since he's under Luffy, and is also not the brightest guy for CoO
Sanji isn't as dominating and violent as Luffy or Zoro, but, he's much smarter than both of them combined, and can use his CoO to dominate the battlefield.

This leaves Luffy above both, makes Zoro stronger than Sanji, but also leaves Sanji as capable of doing things Zoro can't with his CoO. I think Zoro will get better CoA than Sanji, it's just Zoro has been focusing so much on hardening his swords and keeping them from being scratched, that he's limiting his overall firepower a bit.

Zoro with Black Blades and Ryou will be utterly terrifying.
Post automatically merged:

No, I'm one of the last ZKK believers and like Zoro more than Sanji, I just still like Sanji and think his portrayal by both Oda and the community can be purely painful.
Zoro has better coa than sanji thats his specialty zoro is better at coa and sanji at coo and he needed ryuo to use advcoc what were you thinking when you made this thread?
Sanji hasnt even shown the blackening haki yet you are just inviting toxicity with this

Nami doesn't have COC,LOL

Is it a gag? Could be, but, I think Oda was being serious here.

Nami is by FAR his favorite female character, if any girl on the Straw Hats is getting it, it's her. I think she developed it when she stood up to Kaido after Luffy's "death" in Onigashima, because I think you have to unlock CoC by standing up in the face of complete despair/doom/death.

Regardless of whether Sanji has it or not, I've always thought internal destruction was redundant for swordsman since they already cut through their targets. Essentially, it's the power-up you need to match the inherent lethality of swords.
Ryuo is useful because it allows you to push your Haki into people.

Say Zoro needs to defeat someone with armor so tough, he can't cut through it easily. Ryou lets him pass his Haki through and wreck them anyway.

Say Zoro needs to attack a swordsman who's about to cut down a woman, but the woman is standing right in front of him. Ryou lets him "cut nothing" and pass his Haki through the woman, and into the enemy.

Without Ryou, the Scabbards couldn't have even scratched Kaido. It's very useful for Swordsmen.

Is it a gag? Could be, but, I think Oda was being serious here.

Nami is by FAR his favorite female character, if any girl on the Straw Hats is getting it, it's her. I think she developed it when she stood up to Kaido after Luffy's "death" in Onigashima, because I think you have to unlock CoC by standing up in the face of complete despair/doom/death.

Ryuo is useful because it allows you to push your Haki into people.

Say Zoro needs to defeat someone with armor so tough, he can't cut through it easily. Ryou lets him pass his Haki through and wreck them anyway.

Say Zoro needs to attack a swordsman who's about to cut down a woman, but the woman is standing right in front of him. Ryou lets him "cut nothing" and pass his Haki through the woman, and into the enemy.

Without Ryou, the Scabbards couldn't have even scratched Kaido. It's very useful for Swordsmen.
Its a gag.just like Nami beating Luffy,Zoro,Sanji and getting them in worse shape than their enemies.

Zoro has better coa than sanji thats his specialty zoro is better at coa and sanji at coo and he needed ryuo to use advcoc what were you thinking when you made this thread?
Sanji hasnt even shown the blackening haki yet you are just inviting toxicity with this
Zoro has Emission when Sanji doesn't, and can project his Haki, and, I actually do think Zoro has stronger base Armament. But, Ryou is it's own thing, and I see no proof Zoro has it, while there is evidence to suggest Sanji does.

I believe Zoro will have stronger overall CoA and get Ryou soon, but, for now, I honestly think Sanji has Ryou and Zoro doesn't.

Holy hell, I SAY ONE GOOD THING ABOUT SANJI

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro has Emission when Sanji doesn't, and can project his Haki, and, I actually do think Zoro has stronger base Armament. But, Ryou is it's own thing, and I see no proof Zoro has it, while there is evidence to suggest Sanji does.

I believe Zoro will have stronger overall CoA and get Ryou soon, but, for now, I honestly think Sanji has Ryou and Zoro doesn't.

Zoro fanclub after reading you thread

:hihihi:

Zoro used Ryou pre-skip vs Mr.1

Zoro fans to you in this thread:

Zoro fanclub after reading you thread

:hihihi:
This is why @Mr. Reloaded is my favorite Zoro-fan: he cannot be bothered to give a fuck if it looks like I betrayed Zoro.

I LIKE SANJI OKAY

I like Zoro way more, but I want Sanji to be cool. I'VE WRITTEN ESSAYS ON ZKK, you say "hey, maybe Sanji is better than Zoro at one thing, at this moment, but it can change" and they come for you like you said Vista >>> Mihawk.

I feel so bad for Sanji fans that just want to like him in peace, YA'LL ZORO FANS ARE SCARY

Zoro used Ryou pre-skip vs Mr.1
When the fuck did Mr. 1's insides explode?!?!?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is why @Mr. Reloaded is my favorite Zoro-fan: he cannot be bothered to give a fuck if it looks like I betrayed Zoro.

I LIKE SANJI OKAY

I like Zoro way more, but I want Sanji to be cool. I'VE WRITTEN ESSAYS ON ZKK, you say "hey, maybe Sanji is better than Zoro at one thing, at this moment, but it can change" and they come for you like you said Vista >>> Mihawk.

I feel so bad for Sanji fans that just want to like him in peace, YA'LL ZORO FANS ARE SCARY

When the fuck did Mr. 1's insides explode?!?!?
Why doesnt luffy ryuo explode?