General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
Yes, Sanji will DEFINITELY get armament hardening or perhaps he already has it, but until Oda explicitly shows it on panel you cannot say he does.
this panel does somewhat look like hardening. I will treat it as a confirmation. If sanji in his next major fight wont use hardening, then we can dismiss this as regular shading lol

this panel does somewhat look like hardening. I will treat it as a confirmation. If sanji in his next major fight wont use hardening, then we can dismiss this as regular shading lol
How can you treat this as confirmation?

He never used it against Page One.
And he never used it against Drake.

Hardening isn't a special ability lol. If Sanji had it he would be using it in every single attack and Oda would make it very clear that Sanji is using it. There's a reason people discuss this every day, because there's no clear cut answer.

Didn't Sanji already use hardening to block step on Drakes nose? There is also that anime panel with Daifuku that supported the shaded leg in manga that wasn't very clear. The genies slashes were like mini 1080 PC level. Does anyone really believe Sanji can block Zoro mid level slashes point blank with just his boots and hairy legs?
He can't, Zoro washes Sanji, terrible match up for him.

G

Gran D. Master

Hardening isn't a special ability lol. If Sanji had it he would be using it in every single attack and Oda would make it very clear that Sanji is using it. There's a reason people discuss this every day, because there's no clear cut answer.
Does Zoro have CoO?

zoro didnt use hardening against hawkins afair. So no, having hardening =/= using it in every attack.

G

Gran D. Master

Zoro could sense the presence of Caribou so yes
How do you know those weren't just his sharp instincts? I mean he doesn't explicitly state he's sensing him using CoO is he?
Until there is an explicit panel of him using armament hardening, there's no reason to assume he does have it.
I thought you will only believe someone has a specific type of haki if you get a clear cut answer. This was nothing more than an implication

Some people have some serious eye problems it seems lol. What kinda Shadowing is even that? And why does Nami have Zero Shadowing when she is covering her face with her arms? Why would Sanji's cheek have any Shadowing? Why is his whole neck blacked out, when shadowing looks normaly like this...
People don't know the difference in shading with kouka lol

This is shadow:

This is kouka:

I thought you will only believe someone has a specific type of haki if you get a clear cut answer. This was nothing more than an implication
CoO is very different to armament hardening lol. Completely different scenarios. Zoro stating he can sense Caribou's presence is him using CoO. That is an explicit usage of CoO. It is clear cut. Sanji has armament haki, but he has never explicitly used hardening.

Some people have some serious eye problems it seems lol. What kinda Shadowing is even that? And why does Nami have Zero Shadowing when she is covering her face with her arms? Why would Sanji's cheek have any Shadowing? Why is his whole neck blacked out, when shadowing looks normaly like this...

Yeah what kinda shadowing is that. . .
And these are only 2 instances i have at the back of my mind.

Yeah what kinda shadowing is that. . .
And these are only 2 instances i have at the back of my mind.
Lmao seriously? Yeah wow nice...Shadowing that is supposed to make People look more terrifying...did Sanji tried to scare nami off or what? Stupid example. And their shadows are About their whole face or mainly around their eyebrows. Sanji's was on his cheek and neck...