General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
Apart from that, Sanji has been taught by Ivankov up to 2 years as well and unlike Bellamy, who was yet part of Doflamingo's family IIRC, Ivankov actually taught him something.
Heck, even if Ivankov didn't train him directly, there were enough opponents in which Sanji could have learned koka.

Obviously good enough in which Sanji developed good CoO.
Or sanji was good enough to develop good CoO by himself as he was running and hiding from okamas trying to dress him up.

Given Sanji wears a black suit with black shoes, seeing the use of Koka would be hardly possible anyways. At first I also thought that Sanji only has invisible Haki, but given how many people you would consider fodder can also use Koka, I believe Sanji should also be able to use it. You don't need a high level of CoA to be able to use Koka. Furthermore I guess that Koka is the new base Haki. It was invisible Haki only at the start to not spoil the audience too much.

So how do you explain the nails situation?
Why does it seem worth hanging on to that Zoro managed to get hit by those? It would make sense if Sanji has consistently shown resistance to damage, but it's the opposite. This is the first time he's used Haki to withstand damage and the only named character even threatened by it was Nami.

It's weird people bring up Zoro not using CoA to block because Luffy used it against a much weaker opponent in Bellamy and still got hurt. Can you imagine if every time Law had a decent showing people brought up Luffy getting bit by Hody?

Given Sanji wears a black suit with black shoes, seeing the use of Koka would be hardly possible anyways. At first I also thought that Sanji only has invisible Haki, but given how many people you would consider fodder can also use Koka, I believe Sanji should also be able to use it. You don't need a high level of CoA to be able to use Koka. Furthermore I guess that Koka is the new base Haki. It was invisible Haki only at the start to not spoil the audience too much.

Things being black doesnt mean hardening cannot be visible on them.
This is such a non-argument though. Every supposed "fodder who has koka" has every right to have it, opera brothers and raisin are part of a yonko crew, bellamy was in the NW working for doflamingo up to 2 years.

And we dont even know how much iva-chan bothered to teach sanji haki.
i mentioned bellamy myself.

But let me reiiterate..

"if even YC's like katakuri have FS, every yonko should have it as well".

Do you see now that it is a massive non-sequitur? lol
:kayneshrug:

When has Zoro before coated his body and tanked an attack instead of choosing swords to stop it?
If he did what ask for would it stop the nails from scratching him?
:wonderland:
Take attention away from his swords so that he can block with his body... that would make him a bad swordsman.

We saw Sanji block Judge with Haki but he dropped in the process. That wouldn't happen to Zoro if he blocked the spear with his swords. The attack that almost killed Sanji in Dressrosa was stopped by Law's sword. There just isn't a reason to believe blocking with your body is a good idea if there are other options, even if you use Haki.