General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
I have no idea I can’t see shit lmfao. Relax Sanji fans he definitely has hardening, no need to be so insecure.
You can't see shit because you've already convinced yourself it isn't there without even looking just to be funny:pepehands:. Plus no one is being insecure here, we are just presenting potential evidence that could prove that Sanji does indeed have hardening as it hasn't really been clear cut yet. You've been on this forum long enough to know that there's still a lot of people that don't believe it so don't be acting like it's general consensus. I personally don't really care either way whether it is hardening or not, but there is no denying that an argument can be made for it given the context. Except you want to say that Sanji can block those ink arrows with his regular skin and take no damage.

By this logic Sanji shouldn't have dodged the jellybean, just withstood it during the weeding. Anyway Zoro beat a full body Haki user right after Sanji got walled by one and even pre timeskip ate a similar attack from Kaku without Haki, so there's no comparison.
in the jellybean situation he could choose to do things, and he is the type to dodge not tank since he's a nimble martial artist. Luffy dodges things, doesn't always mean he cant tank them.

i dunno what's the issue here, Sanji has CoA, doesnt matter Oda emphasizes his hardening or not, since invisible haki can be stronger too.

You can't see shit because you've already convinced yourself it isn't there without even looking just to be funny:pepehands:. Plus no one is being insecure here, we are just presenting potential evidence that could prove that Sanji does indeed have hardening as it hasn't really been clear cut yet. You've been on this forum long enough to know that there's still a lot of people that don't believe it so don't be acting like it's general consensus. I personally don't really care either way whether it is hardening or not, but there is no denying that an argument can be made for it given the context. Except you want to say that Sanji can block those ink arrows with his regular skin and take no damage.
Making a thread to say “see Sanji used hardening here” is insecurity. I know Sanji has hardening, I just can’t see it. Maybe he is using hardening here and you are right lol.

+ I am not trying to be funny.

G

Gran D. Master

By this logic Sanji shouldn't have dodged the jellybean, just withstood it during the weeding. Anyway Zoro beat a full body Haki user right after Sanji got walled by one and even pre timeskip ate a similar attack from Kaku without Haki, so there's no comparison.
He beat a full body user by coating his sword in haki. There are still 0 panels of Zoro using CoA without his swords

G

Gran D. Master

I guess you're trying to get me to say "Zoro couldn't, that's why he didn't" in a roundabout way? Even though we have proof that Zoro can use Haki on stuff other than his swords. Could Hawkins have done anything to prevent his Straw Man from being destroyed? I dunno. We don't really have Haki feats for Hawkins, nor do we know if he can use Haki on a remote straw man like the one used against Zoro and Luffy. We don't really have reaction feats for Hawkins since he just eats hits.
So the argument I used is just as valid as the one you used. That's all I needed to know

Lmao, this thread...

It is fullbody koka? No.
It is koka? Yes.
It is some extraordinary shit in OP? No, it's only to be expected that the third strongest strawhat - pure brawler with no DF - can concentrate his haki on certain body parts. Even fodders such as the Opera brothers had koka... Everything else would be hella disappointing.

He beat a full body user by coating his sword in haki. There are still 0 panels of Zoro using CoA without his swords
Of course he used Haki to beat Haki, and obviously he can use it on his body if he can transfer. Remember how Enma took it through his arm and he took it back? But why would it matter anyway, whether he needs his swords or not, when they make up an offense and defense capable of beating people who use CoA on their body?

Weapon users are a different category so I don't get why Zoro is coming up because of the way Sanji uses Haki at his base level. Let me know when he starts Steel Caping with his RS or something.

G

Gran D. Master

Of course he used Haki to beat Haki, and obviously he can use it on his body if he can transfer. Remember how Enma took it through his arm and he took it back? But why would it matter anyway, whether he needs his swords or not, when they make up an offense and defense capable of beating people who use CoA on their body?
So how do you explain the nails situation?

his haki on certain body parts. Even fodders such as the Opera brothers had koka... Everything else would be hella disappointing.
This is such a non-argument though. Every supposed "fodder who has koka" has every right to have it, opera brothers and raisin are part of a yonko crew, bellamy was in the NW working for doflamingo up to 2 years.

And we dont even know how much iva-chan bothered to teach sanji haki.

This is such a non-argument though.
Why?

I can bring up another example: Bellamy. IIRC, Bellamy had no strong teacher to learn haki and in terms of powerlevels, dude was one shot by Luffy despite the latter not using his DF to k.o. him.

At least Sanji had the opportunity to learn koka from a high tier.

Every supposed "fodder who has koka" has every right to have it
Based on what if we exclude Yonko crews?

opera brothers and raisin are part of a yonko crew
Makes sense.

bellamy was in the NW working for doflamingo up to 2 years.
So what? Did Doflamingo actually train Bellamy during the timeskip?

Apart from that, Sanji has been taught by Ivankov up to 2 years as well and unlike Bellamy, who was yet part of Doflamingo's family IIRC, Ivankov actually taught him something.
Heck, even if Ivankov didn't train him directly, there were enough opponents in which Sanji could have learned koka.

And we dont even know how much iva-chan bothered to teach sanji haki
Obviously good enough in which Sanji developed good CoO.

Why?

I can bring up another example: Bellamy. IIRC, Bellamy had no strong teacher to learn haki and in terms of powerlevels, dude was one shot by Luffy despite the latter not using his DF to k.o. him.

At least Sanji had the opportunity to learn koka from a high tier.

Based on what if we exclude Yonko crews?

Makes sense.

So what? Did Doflamingo actually train Bellamy during the timeskip?

Apart from that, Sanji has been taught by Ivankov up to 2 years as well and unlike Bellamy, who was yet part of Doflamingo's family IIRC, Ivankov actually taught him something.
Heck, even if Ivankov didn't train him directly, there were enough opponents in which Sanji could have learned koka.

Obviously good enough in which Sanji developed good CoO.
i mentioned bellamy myself.

But let me reiiterate..

"if even YC's like katakuri have FS, every yonko should have it as well".

Do you see now that it is a massive non-sequitur? lol