Speculations Sanji vs Kizaru Egghead

Now on egghead we will see sanji vs kizaru a small clash and maybe zolo will join too but the main point will be on the speed different cause I think sanji is faster as kizaru and that will be showen in the fight.
Even shanks could compare to kizarus speed and we know sanji is a observation haki killer too. He can hide his presence as a observation haki master

:gonope:
Now on egghead we will see sanji vs kizaru a small clash and maybe zolo will join too but the main point will be on the speed different cause I think sanji is faster as kizaru and that will be showen in the fight.
Even shanks could compare to kizarus speed and we know sanji is a observation haki killer too. He can hide his presence as a observation haki master
the gorosei is here to regain control of seraphims, and zoro and sanji were fighting them before so they already have their match ups, and that leaves kizaru for luffy

Neither sanji nor zoro can fight an admiral.

Luffy will beat an admiral first, only then will his wings best one aswell.

Just like luffy had to beat a commander (katakuri) before his crew could do the same.
Luffy never defeated a commander and Law and Kidd (kanjuro did it) defeated a Yonkou first. :suresure:
This kid is on perpetual copium, Zoro already clashed with Admirals and Younkou, Lizaru is not doing shit to him. :kobeha:

Luffy never defeated a commander and Law and Kidd (kanjuro did it) defeated a Yonkou first. :suresure:
This kid is on perpetual copium, Zoro already clashed with Admirals and Younkou, Lizaru is not doing shit to him. :kobeha:
"Luffy never defeated a commander" lol, katakuri doesn't exist then.

Zoro had ALL his bones broken by a single attack and managed to do a superficial wound that kaido didn't even remember 1 minute later.

He never clashed with them lol.

Also it's about portrayal, there is a reason to why kid and law fought a yonko while zoro fought a commander.

Luffy never defeated a commander" lol, katakuri doesn't exist then.
Had help, never defeated a YC 1v1.
Zoro had ALL his bones broken by a single attack and managed to do a superficial wound that kaido didn't even remember 1 minute later.
Zoro got his bones broken by the strongest attack in the story, an island size double AdCoC Yonkou attack, Goofy got knocked the fuck out by Ragnaroku immediately after that while Zoro was still up and made that superficial wound that none of the side characters that you love to masturbate and slurp can ever dream of doing.
He never clashed with them lol.
Braindead alert
Also it's about portrayal, there is a reason to why kid and law fought a yonko while zoro fought a commander.
Zoro wins his fights, he doesn't team up and only lands cheapshots. The day Zoro wins a fight because someone is distracted or because of bombs you would be one of the first 🤡 in here to call him a fraud.

I do not deny the possibility of a small clash between Kizaru, Zoro and Sanji.

But I think you misunderstood the observation Haki user killer. This is done using the King's Haki. So at the moment Zoro is closer than Sanji to being a King's Haki assassin. Which is not ruled out due to the Shanks-Mihawk-Zoro parallelism.

Also, at the moment Kizaru has not been shown to be so fast in combat. Yes when he uses the Yata no kagami, but he is too slow as Rayleigh showed.

Faster than kizaru and coo killer lmao what kind of smoke ur snorting? Cuz ur tripping with this clowny takes.

I do not deny the possibility of a small clash between Kizaru, Zoro and Sanji.

But I think you misunderstood the observation Haki user killer. This is done using the King's Haki. So at the moment Zoro is closer than Sanji to being a King's Haki assassin. Which is not ruled out due to the Shanks-Mihawk-Zoro parallelism.

Also, at the moment Kizaru has not been shown to be so fast in combat. Yes when he uses the Yata no kagami, but he is too slow as Rayleigh showed.
No the observation haki killer has nothing to do with conquer haki
Post automatically merged:

Faster than kizaru and coo killer lmao what kind of smoke ur snorting? Cuz ur tripping with this clowny takes.
Sanji master of observation haki like katakuri and shanks