Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Luffy never used observation haki against Kaido due to not being calm after thinking his crewmates were dead. Reax chapter 884, observation haki only works when you are calm.
That's another drawback though. Most people don't stay very calm in that kind of situation. If we're talking about Sanji fighting an admiral, I think it's clear he won't all throughout.

Sanji vs Kizaru is a fight that many fans hope will happen during Luffy's eventual encounter with the marines. However if you actually look at it, this fight seems really, really unlikely imo. Why?

Well the Luffy vs marines arc isn't as far away as some might think. The events of reverie set up a marine arc happening almost directly after wano kuni. Oda stated that Sabo, hancock, and vivi will be in big trouble in the manga next year, which means that Sabo and Hancock will likely be captured by the marines, with Luffy having to save them.

Hence, I think that Sanji's fight amongst the marines should be someone that he could reasonably beat. I simply don't think that Kizaru is such a person. Maybe if Sanji learned FS, he could keep up with Kizaru's speed but even then, we saw what the admirals could do back in punk hazard. How can sanji, who will be YC2 tier at best post wano, even possibly keep up with such a person? It just doesn't make sense imo.

Its also kind of an awful powerscaling because Luffy, for obvious reasons, will be taking on Akainu in the marine arc. Sanji 1v1ing Kizaru would imply that Sanji is on Luffy's level, however its pretty self evident that this not only isn't the case but never was the case.

Lastly, most of the SH vs marine fights have buildup, imo. Akainu is practically one of Luffy's arch enemies at this point and has been since he put his fist through Ace back in marineford. Zoro clashed with Fujitora several times in Dressrosa. Sanji vs kizaru has no buildup whatsoever apart from the fact that they both use kicks and Sanji needs strong CoO to beat Kizaru, but this was also an argument that was made for Sanji vs Katakuri, and that never happened.

Sanji does have build up for a fight with a marine, however

Drake vs Sanji has had a good amount of build up this arc. Given the Big Mom x Kaido alliance, I'm sure that Drake will choose to ally himself with the SHs for now, however he is still a marine, which means he will be an adversary to Luffy in the arcs to come. I think that the Sanji vs Drake rivalry we saw in wano could be buildup for a bigger fight in arcs to come where Luffy has to take on the marines to save Sabo. Here I see Drake being more than a worthy fight for Sanji and a much better fight for him than Kizaru, who he cannot feasibly beat anytime soon.

Also, I dont think it makes sense for Sanji, or any SH for that matter, to fight a marine in the EoS war. The main antagonist of the EoS war isn't the marines, its IMU and the celestial dragons. Sanji's fight in the EoS War will most probably be a member of the gorosei. Kizaru, imo, will be taken out by blackbeard off-screen during the events of wano kuni.

TLDR; in Luffy's fight against the marines, Sanji will probably fight Drake or an SSG, but definitely not Kizaru, who he cannot conceivably defeat any time soon.
Well said

I never believed Sanji will face Kizaru anyway
Same way I don't think Zoro will face Fujitora

I think some of the admirals will be taken down and some will be changed and maybe hell Aokiji gets back... who knows what will happen

I think we all should actually WAIT AND SEE the final list of admirals who will be present as ENEMIES

because there is also chance of some marines splitting against WG

So... someone like Fujitora... I cannot see his sense of justice backing up the WG and facing Zoro as an example

So.. yeah.. I think we should wait until the rigtful proper opponent and final list of Admiral show up... Kizaru now is considered te OLDEST ADMIRAL of the bunch anyway... also his involvement in this current war is very possible and foreshadowed... so who knows... maybe Oda pulls the trigger on him and makes the Yonko alliance get even more hype by eliminating and killing Kizaru

But naturally Oda will only do that (After fleshing ojt Kizaru more and more and show his backstory and main goal and objective as a character in One Piece) because he's a character shrouded in mystery and never shows what he actually thinks.. always trolling

Greenbull Shillouette design seems to be like someone who is still "youthful"
So maybe he will stay until the end.. and I think out of all the admirals... Greenbull and Aokiji are the two most suited for Sanji... Aokiji because he's ice and also likes women... greenbull because there is something about food theme with him and likes ladies as well...

So those two have BETTER CHANCE imo facing Sanji than Kizaru

While among the Strawhats if Oda wants them to face Kizaru... I nominate Luffy more... because both are themed as "monkeys" and Luffy is the one with future sight currently

Agreed, don't think Sanji will fight Kizaru or any Admiral tbh, personally think Luffy having two Admiral level fighters in his crew is too much.
Why not, Roger had it when he became PK?

Plus, SHs are gonna topple the entire WG, M3 has been the things since start. Why is normally a Yonkou has 3 commanders, Marines have 1 FA and 3 Admirals,

Even WBPs pirates faced off against Admirals. Marco fought Kizaru and Jozu Aokiji, and Sanji won't?
Bt unlike WBPs, SHs are destined to win that battle. Maybe Sanji will have some help, distraction or something, bt SHs are gonna be better than Roger pirates and much better than WBPs. They will also take down WG.

Why not, Roger had it when he became PK?
So far, Rayleigh is the only one we can say for sure was Admiral level in his prime. Scopper doesn't have any feats or hype.
M3 has been the things since start
:suresure: Not anymore. As things stand, Luffy has left Sanji behind in the dust. We'll see where things stand with Zoro and Sanji, but it wouldn't surprise me if Zoro ends up becoming a notch or two stronger than Sanji as well.
Marco fought Kizaru
He also failed to injure a single Admiral throughout Marineford, and he even had help with Vista when they attacked Akainu.
Until we see more, no, I don't think he will.
SHs are gonna be better than Roger pirates
So? Sanji can still be plenty strong even if he doesn't reach Admiral level.

So far, Rayleigh is the only one we can say for sure was Admiral level in his prime. Scopper doesn't have any feats or hype
Sure for sake of argument you can argue that, since we never seen Scopper fight. But you know that as well that he most likely was. The portrayal strongly hints that.

Nevertheless, Roger also had Oden when he became PK, so here you go atleast two for sure.
Not anymore. As things stand, Luffy has left Sanji behind in the dust. We'll see where things stand with Zoro and Sanji, but it wouldn't surprise me if Zoro ends up becoming a notch or two stronger than Sanji as well.
If you read my post again you would see, Yonkou, and 3 commanders example. Ain't Yonkou much ahead of YCs? if yes you should have realised i already considered this.
In fact Luffy has always been 1 step ahead of Z n S. Pre ts he beat Enel and Lucci, twice as strong Z/S opponents.

Me sayin M3 never meant they would be equals or close, rather that these 3 have been the main fighting force of SHs, those are the individuals crew depends on when it comes to fighting and they get developments for same, more than otherz. And same woukd be true against Admirals.
He also failed to injure a single Admiral throughout Marineford, and he even had help with Vista when they attacked Akainu.
Bt they fought Admirals na? this was simply to show you matchup hint Oda already dropped with WBPs, what WB or Roger couldn't do, Luffy and SHs will.

Sure for sake of argument you can argue that, since we never seen Scopper fight. But you know that as well that he most likely was. The portrayal strongly hints that.
After the last few years with the likes of Doflamingo and his abysmal crew, Double L Linlin and the Meme Team, and the King of the Hostages Kaido and his crew, I'm a lot more wary when it comes to featless characters.
Roger also had Oden when he became PK
I'm honestly not sure where to put Oden, but for now, I don't consider him to be Admiral level.
Bt they fought Admirals na?
Actually, when it comes to a fight actually taking place, I can see Sanji vs Kizaru happening.

Only instead of Sanji winning, Kizaru may end up being the one to put Sanji "I WANT TO COOK" Vinsmoke out of our misery.

Last edited:
Personally i don't Think Fuji Will be An Actual Enemy For SHP i think when they Face Marin/WG Fuji won't be in WG/Marin Side But i will include him in Match up he probably will have small Clash (Short Fight) With Zoro or Sabo

Luffy Vs Akainu/Kong or Sabo Vs Akainu/Fuji => personally i think Sabo Vs Akainu is Better Match up Sabo will Take Ace Revenge With his Hand and Ace DF

Zoro Vs Kizaru/Fuji => I like to see Full match Between Zoro and Fuji But i can't See Fuji as an Actual Enemy - Zoro Vs Kizaru is also Possible for Some Reason Kizaru match up are Always RHM (Marco,Ben,Rey) also in Saboady he Moked Zoro and want to Kill Him and zoro couldn't do any Think maybe zoro will get his Revenge

Sanji Vs Greenbull/Kizaru => GreenBull Seems to be Like Sanji like Women and has Food Related thing (Didn't Eat For 3 Years) he also seems to be Relax and Fun Person - Kizaru is also possible Because he Fight With Foot (Well He also Fight With Light Sword and is Good at Shooting Laser With his Hand and Sniping)