Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
Somebody posted the idea that Queen's viruses can be mitigated by Sanji using his flame aura. I think this is a really good idea as well. I mean the reason you get a fever and your body temperature rises is to eliminate viruses and bacteria that are sensitive to temperature change. Sanji could be a very good matchup for Queen in that he continues to get hotter the more viruses Queen throws at him.

He is as he is only YC to hurt a Yonko. He probably strongest feat compare to others.
These "arguments" have descended into pure stupidity at this point. You realize Machvise can literally perform a >100x better feat than Queen?

Machvise: 10 000 000 kg

Brachiousaurus: 62 000 kg

Is Machvise PK level by your logic?

Hajrudin literally countered that move with a punch. That's how garbage those jumping moves are:

These "arguments" have descended into pure stupidity at this point. You realize Machvise can literally perform a >100x better feat than Queen?

Machvise: 10 000 000 kg

Brachiousaurus: 62 000 kg

Is Machvise PK level by your logic?

Hajrudin literally countered that move with a punch. That's how garbage those jumping moves are:

Lol your think Machisve can do same thing to BM? Hell No XD!

His weight isn't same as natural weight as it differs especially OP logic everyone is quite super-human so doubt it hurt the same like Queen did with using Haki in his attack if he did.

reread dressrosa arc then you'll find out why
I’m familiar with Dressrosa, and I’m also familiar a long standing part of the story in which SH losses are justified early in arcs as not being in their element the first time around, and figure that this too applies to Law since the way he acted in that fight is far, far different than the way he normally does due the personal nature of it.
In my opinion, this isn't as well-founded as you're making it look. First of all, Kid and Law fighting Kaido alongside Luffy isn't a fact as of now, who knows how things will develop and the role they will have even if they truly fight Kaido Together. On the other hand, the idea of Kid and Law being Luffy's peers isn't that accurate either. What defines a peer, exactly, and why can't a Straw Hat compare to them?
So it’s not well founded that Law and Kid will fight Kaido when Kid was shown on panel with Luffy declaring that he was going to get even with Kaido and when Law is one of two people that personally picked a fight with Kaido, to the extent that Kaido himself called Law out by name?

Yes, Law and Kid are Luffy’s peers, and that is an accurate statement. Their portrayal at Sabaody cemented that immediately. That Law is Luffy’s partner in his alliance an indicator, and Kid formed his own alliance is another indicator. A Straw Hat can’t compare to the for the same reasons that they’ve never been able to compare to any of Luffy’s enemies; because they’re Luffy’s. These are guys that Luffy will be contending with, not them. It’s the same reason why Rayleigh, despite being a legend, was not Whitebeard’s peer. Roger was.

So it’s not well founded that Law and Kid will fight Kaido when Kid was shown on panel with Luffy declaring that he was going to get even with Kaido and when Law is one of two people that personally picked a fight with Kaido, to the extent that Kaido himself called Law out by name?

Yes, Law and Kid are Luffy’s peers, and that is an accurate statement. Their portrayal at Sabaody cemented that immediately. That Law is Luffy’s partner in his alliance an indicator, and Kid formed his own alliance is another indicator. A Straw Hat can’t compare to the for the same reasons that they’ve never been able to compare to any of Luffy’s enemies; because they’re Luffy’s. These are guys that Luffy will be contending with, not them. It’s the same reason why Rayleigh, despite being a legend, was not Whitebeard’s peer. Roger was.
While I agree on your points regarding Kid's seek for revenge and Law's part on the plan against Kaido, I disagreed with how you basically assumed it as fact.

Regarding the peers thing, I totally disagree. Whitebeard was Roger's peer for many reasons, especially because of their almost (if not totally) equal strength plus their absolute prominence as top figures of their era (even Buggy, if I recall correctly, refers to their reputation battle). As of now we should expect Blackbeard to be Luffy's peer (not only because of his significance as an antagonist but because of other characters betting on him for king of the new era), but that's it. At this point Law seems to be quite below Luffy in terms of strength, authority (he even subordinated to Sanji with the Page One issue) and impact in the big picture. He isn't special enough to reach that high in anything: hasn't been impressive strength nor crew-wise, let alone in terms of military power. About Kid we don't know enough, and while having CoC is a great start, he lacks a proper core crew as of now (hopefully this will be fixed by the end of Wano) and we don't really know his potential as an actual top figure.

At the end of the day, the Straw Hat can't compare to any of Luffy's enemies because they're Luffy's. I agree. Problem here is how you're assuming Law and Kid are Luffy's enemies. Things aren't looking good for Law in this regard and won't surprise me if both Zoro and Sanji end up above him. I truly can't see him as a contender in any regard. We'll see what happens to Kid.

Squard is the strongest Yonko executive. He is the only one to make a Yonko bleed. He was so fast Whitebeard couldn't even see him coming. I think he might mid diff Marco tbh.

Lol your think Machisve can do same thing to BM? Hell No XD!
I don't think you read what I wrote. He can do that >100x better than Queen. It literally means shit.

like Queen did with using Haki in his attack if he did.
There is 0 evidence that Queen was using Haki. Anything less than black busoshoku is useless against Big Mom.

Squard is the strongest Yonko executive. He is the only one to make a Yonko bleed. He was so fast Whitebeard couldn't even see him coming. I think he might mid diff Marco tbh.

I don't think you read what I wrote. He can do that >100x better than Queen. It literally means shit.

There is 0 evidence that Queen was using Haki. Anything less than black busoshoku is useless against Big Mom.
Nah, not really at all.

You think Queen is not user of Haki despite being YC and talks about Luffy having Haki? Pretty sure Haki be apparent on him like it or not.

Nah, not really at all.

You think Queen is not user of Haki despite being YC and talks about Luffy having Haki? Pretty sure Haki be apparent on him like it or not.
I didn't say he doesn't have Haki. I said we have no evidence of him using it, or at least black hardening. Even if he used Haki, his impact would not surpass that of Machvise, who is approximately 162 times stronger than that move. Haki gives you a boost, but it's not 162 times.

I didn't say he doesn't have Haki. I said we have no evidence of him using it, or at least black hardening. Even if he used Haki, his impact would not surpass that of Machvise, who is approximately 162 times stronger than that move. Haki gives you a boost, but it's not 162 times.
He gonna use it whether now or later. Being YC it's fact you are good with Haki especially it's heavily hinted he could have Advanced COA given his likes to sumo fighting and his fighting style could be like Sentomaru in pushing against others and inside them. His power does surpassed Warlord's underling like Machvise. No contest in that and move on how is scales is different than real life especially given everyone is superhuman, it not really greater weight compare to Queen using Haki himself. Haki does give you boost in power than you think.

Jozu > Queen

Jozu tanked Mihawk's slash better than how Queen tanked nerfed Big Mom's attack. Jozu also managed to bleed someone stronger than Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Somebody posted the idea that Queen's viruses can be mitigated by Sanji using his flame aura. I think this is a really good idea as well. I mean the reason you get a fever and your body temperature rises is to eliminate viruses and bacteria that are sensitive to temperature change. Sanji could be a very good matchup for Queen in that he continues to get hotter the more viruses Queen throws at him.
Never knew that Sanji ate Oven's DF in the manga

Last edited:
Jozu > Queen

Jozu tanked Mihawk's slash better than how Queen tanked nerfed Big Mom's attack. Jozu also managed to bleed someone stronger than Big Mom.

Never knew that Sanji ate Oven's DF in the manga
Mihawk isn't Yonko lvl though. He isn't treated as Yonko as compare Big Mom and others.

Wouldnt be surprised if Chopper played a role in Queen's defeat honestly. Given how how cured Quwwn's poison n 'all.
Doubt fighting him. Though can combat her chemicals the fodders use. Probably face Jack or T6H.

Mihawk isn't Yonko lvl though. He isn't treated as Yonko as compare Big Mom and others.
Thing is, Big Mom was nerfed during her clash against Queen. She can't user her homies and didn't remember how to fight and do her usual moves.
Even with how nerfed Big Mom was, Queen still suffered some bruises against her. And the next time they meet, Queen acted intimidated.

While Jozu no sold Mihawk's flying slash. And Whitebeard just smiled at that moment as if he fully aware that Mihawk's slash won't do shit against Jozu.

Thing is, Big Mom was nerfed during her clash against Queen. She can't user her homies and didn't remember how to fight and do her usual moves.
Even with how nerfed Big Mom was, Queen still suffered some bruises against her. And the next time they meet, Queen acted intimidated.

While Jozu no sold Mihawk's flying slash. And Whitebeard just smiled at that moment as if he fully aware that Mihawk's slash won't do shit against Jozu.
Mihawk was using a attack designed to cut flesh and blood not diamond. Is the manga really that hard to understand.

Of course Whitebeard laugh. He knew Mihawk attack was not designed to cut diamond.

Like I said it this point of time Sanji has no reason to fight Queen. Unlike Zoro how he all the reason to fight King.

King is the strongest swordsmen in the beast pirates. He has a dragon type DF. He can use fire attacks. Zoro is hinted to be the second Ryuma who will cut down a dragon. That includes learning Ryuma ability, one that will allow him to cut anything.

Mihawk was using a attack designed to cut flesh and blood not diamond. Is the manga really that hard to understand.

Of course Whitebeard laugh. He knew Mihawk attack was not designed to cut diamond.

Like I said it this point of time Sanji has no reason to fight Queen. Unlike Zoro how he all the reason to fight King.

King is the strongest swordsmen in the beast pirates. He has a dragon type DF. He can use fire attacks. Zoro is hinted to be the second Ryuma who will cut down a dragon. That includes learning Ryuma ability, one that will allow him to cut anything.
Ok at least we agree that Mihawk doesn't have required DC to deal against Jozu.

P.s.
Thread is about Sanji and Queen.
Don't mention the little frog's name here