Will Sanji be top tier eos?

• Total voters
Post TS he is 44 years old (42 before the ts) so he is basically in his prime or very very close to it. He is basically as old as Mihawk, do you sew Hawk-eyed getting much stronger during the TS? Because I don't. My point is: Suke looks like a rather mediocre df once you get CoO and 2 years isn't enough to go from Magellan level to Pre Ray level.
Age is meaningless, he’s only four years older than Blackbeard who’s going from getting one-shot (along with all his crew) by Shiryu’s equal to being the potential strongest character in the series.

All I’ll say is it makes little sense to judge Shiryu before he’s really had a chance to shine. There’s a reason that Blackbeard was put in the Owrst Generation, it’s because he and his crew are still rising in power. They’re a very different type of character to Mihawk, who was introduced at the top and with no need to grow

Admiral level is YC1 level though.
Y'all will argue that Marco > King but also that YC1 level is a thing.

There are four "YC1", for sake of argument. Ben Beckman, Marco/Burgess, King, Katakuri.

Ben Beckman is far stronger than either, we know this. Burgess is far weaker than everyone else there. How can a category be comprised of 50% outliers and be a coherent category? It makes no sense, especially when characters i the story don't say "Ah, a first comammander". It' a completely artificial fan made, incoherent power scale.

Age is meaningless, he’s only four years older than Blackbeard who’s going from getting one-shot (along with all his crew) by Shiryu’s equal to being the potential strongest character in the series.

All I’ll say is it makes little sense to judge Shiryu before he’s really had a chance to shine. There’s a reason that Blackbeard was put in the Owrst Generation, it’s because he and his crew are still rising in power. They’re a very different type of character to Mihawk, who was introduced at the top and with no need to grow
Black Beard wasn't added to the WG because of his crew but rather for his own merits. Or did they add Zoro to the WG because of Luffy's crew too?

He is going to be a hell of a threat but I still don't see him being Zoro's last opponent. Before the time-skip BB alr had the Gura, the Yami and a fairly good crew; now add maybe a new fruit that will boost him even more and there you have, op antagonist.
My point is:
-Shiryu was ≈ to Magellan. Add a time-skip of 2 years were he could get some mastery on his mediocre fruit, CoO, CoA and a stat boost. Those things wont make him jump from Magellan level to Prime Ray level.
-BB was alr very strong before the ts till the point where he trash talked Ace, a YC3. Now add on top of that a 2 year time-skip, the Gura, maybe another df, ACoC, CoA, CoO and a stat boost. Those things could rlly make him jump several tiers.
I rlly don't see how a suke, basic haki and some stat boosts can make you go from being ≈ to Magellan to being ≈ to Prime Ray in 2/3 years.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are portrayed to be the strongest trio in history. Beating a guy as strong as King or a bit weaker only proves that Sanji will keep evolving until EOS. Remember "The wings of the Pirate King". If Sanji beats Queen that will put him at 1YC lvl, so it's obvious that he will be Top Tier at the end of the series.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are portrayed to be the strongest trio in history. Beating a guy as strong as King or a bit weaker only proves that Sanji will keep evolving until EOS. Remember "The wings of the Pirate King". If Sanji beats Queen that will put him at 1YC lvl, so it's obvious that he will be Top Tier at the end of the series.
Depends on the diff of the fight, if he low diffs Queen I see him being a YC1, but if he high diffs him with the RS he ain't beating no YC1. Strongest trio? Maybe, mostly because Zoro and Luffy will carry said trio.

You are rlly delusional if you think that he is going to beat a character stronger than an Admiral. Let him beat a YC1 first lol.
This arc he will beat a YC lvl character, what is the next natural step after that? An admiral. Plus there is Sabo at Marijoa who needs to be saved asap, these are already 2 clues for me. Then, since there will be at least another arc after that, I guess Oda will have to feed him something better than an admiral.

I can’t even vote because there isn’t a realistic tier here. EoS Sanji will be lower than admiral but higher than YC1. Him beating an admiral just doesn’t make any sense to me. To be honest Queen doesn’t even look to impressive so even if he wins I still don’t see him being Katakuri lvl.
Sure he will be able to fight an admiral I mean anybody can fight anybody. He just won’t win. At best he pushes them to high diff EoS.

I can’t even vote because there isn’t a realistic tier here. EoS Sanji will be lower than admiral but higher than YC1. Him beating an admiral just doesn’t make any sense to me. To be honest Queen doesn’t even look to impressive so even if he wins I still don’t see him being Katakuri lvl.
Sure he will be able to fight an admiral I mean anybody can fight anybody. He just won’t win. At best he pushes them to high diff EoS.
Because it doesn't make sense. These Sanji fans are basically saying "beating smoothie means that you can also beat Kata" when in reality Kata would clap both Smoothie and Cracker at the same time.

Depends on the diff of the fight, if he low diffs Queen I see him being a YC1, but if he high diffs him with the RS he ain't beating no YC1. Strongest trio? Maybe, mostly because Zoro and Luffy will carry said trio.
He's bulling hybrid Queen without using his suit, if he uses it the fight is over unless Queen shows something else. I already rank RS Sanji at YC1

He's bulling hybrid Queen without using his suit, if he uses it the fight is over unless Queen shows something else. I already rank RS Sanji at YC1
Bullying? Dodging Queen's lasers≠bullying Queen.
We saw 2 named DJ attacks from Sanji against Zoan Queen and both did almost no damage, I am yet to see two things:
1. At least 1 named attack from Queen. (Those beams are basically pacifista beams, beams that pts Luffy was alr dodging, hell, even pts Zoro dodged attacks from Kuma that were ftl.)
2. An attack from Sanji that leaves at least 1 bruise.
Bullying would be what Doffy did to Sanji when they fought.
Mfs acting like dodging some pacifista beams is a big deal.

Bullying? Dodging Queen's lasers≠bullying Queen.
We saw 2 named DJ attacks from Sanji against Zoan Queen and both did almost no damage, I am yet to see two things:
1. At least 1 named attack from Queen. (Those beams are basically pacifista beams, beams that pts Luffy was alr dodging, hell, even pts Zoro dodged attacks from Kuma that were ftl.)
2. An attack from Sanji that leaves at least 1 bruise.
Bullying would be what Doffy did to Sanji when they fought.
Mfs acting like dodging some pacifista beams is a big deal.
If those kicks that Sanji gave to Queen did no damage then why he turned Hybrid? Queen was forced to use it againt him, not even Marco could force Queen to use his hybrid. Btw where it's stated that those are pacifista beams? Mfs making up things

If those kicks that Sanji gave to Queen did no damage then why he turned Hybrid? Queen was forced to use it againt him, not even Marco could force Queen to use his hybrid. Btw where it's stated that those are pacifista beams? Mfs making up things
Queen himself is like "Look at me and my cyborg body." And as I said, both attacks couldn't even leave a bruise. But hey, since Kaido used his Hybrid after Zoro's tatsumaki then I can also say that Zoro forced Kaido into hybrid. 🤧
Vegapunk's tech>Queen's tech. And thus, Vegapunk's beams>Queen's beams.

Classi
Queen himself is like "Look at me and my cyborg body." And as I said, both attacks couldn't even leave a bruise. But hey, since Kaido used his Hybrid after Zoro's tatsumaki then I can also say that Zoro forced Kaido into hybrid. 🤧
Vegapunk's tech>Queen's tech. And thus, Vegapunk's beams>Queen's beams.
Classic of Zoro-fans, if they can't counter a Sanji feat they bring up Zoro to defend themselves:doffytroll:
Vegapunk's tech>Queen's tech based on what? all headcanon

Classi

Classic of Zoro-fans, if they can't counter a Sanji feat they bring up Zoro to defend themselves:doffytroll:
Vegapunk's tech>Queen's tech based on what? all headcanon
Based on common sense, Vegapunk is one of the best scientifics in the verse, someone who has the WG's budget and the possibility to ask Kizaru himself for samples. And Zoro was just an example. I could pretty much remove Zoro and the comment would be almost the same. A pts Luffy alr dodged beams that are as fast/strong or faster/stronger than Queen's beams. Don't act like dodging some beams is a big thing.