Will Sanji be top tier eos?

• Total voters
You do understand that by beating Queen that isnt automatically making him stronger than Cracker, Doffy, Katakuri, King who are all YC tier? I guess you dont, you wouldnt be making this thread if you understood it...
it actually does.. even if match ups matter.. a post dressros luffy with better gear 4 control had an extreme diff fight.. a near YC1 luffy that is against Yc3 cracker .. and its just a matter of time Queen hype's his defenses up so that sanji can break through them..if he can then ultimately he can bypass Craker's defenses too with better DJ and Haki.. so his offense should be on par with gear 4 luffy which honestly is a requirement to beat Queen

sanji has already countered FS against katakuri.. with his speed and CoO on display atm in manga.. sanji has the tools to counter Doffy's strings and Katakuri's Mochi..

ultimately a YC1

He looks like a Enel 2.0, his fruit carries him but the rest of his stats are rather mediocre. If he somehow scales up to Prime Ray then I will shut my mouth but so far it doesn't look quite good for him.
How can he be carried by a fruit that he only got about two weeks ago in-series? We don’t know anything about Shiryu’s stats, he’s never had a real fight. We don’t even know how Magellan ended up putting him in Level 6.

All we know is that he was as powerful as Magellan and even more deadly. Without a devil fruit. Which is pretty impressive.
Shiryu feared Megllan and needed to team-up with Blackbeard Pirates and gang on him even though he had the anti-venom all along
There’s nothing that says that Shiryu was afraid of Magellan, just that he didn’t underestimate him like the Blackbeard’s did.

And like I said, he and all the Blackbeard Pirates are still rising in power. It doesn’t really matter if they were beaten by Magellan two years ago.

I don’t remember perfectly the quote or panel but I think it was said that he feared Mags power. Also Mags put him in jail. And a VC said that he feared Mags a little bit iirc.

I think it’s safe to say at least that Mags => Shiryu or Mags > Shiryu (but with a small margin)
Two years ago though. It’s pretty inconsequential to current Shiryu, let alone EoS Shiryu. Two years ago Magellan one-shot the entire original Blackbeard Pirates, it’s very impressive that Shiryu was apparently the deadlier of the two.

I dunno about the Vivre Cards, what with them never been translated properly into English, but Ivankov did say that Shiryu = Magellan, but that Shiryu was probably deadlier due to his experience (or Magellan’s lack of experience). We never actually saw the two of them fight, or how Shiryu ended up in jail. It’s entirely possible that Magellan had help.

That's at best most of you guys inferring Queen will presumably be mid diffed despite he wasn't even damaged profusely so far and has yet to display what his Hybrid is capable of.
It's funny because some time ago I saw a fan-made draw that was like "WOW QUEEN WAS DEFEATED BY BLACK LEG IN TWO HITS" and now when I look at those 2 hits I can't do anything but laugh because both of them couldn't even leave a bruise.
Post automatically merged:

Found it @Finalbeta

Last edited:
Depends,
  1. If Sanji beat Queen without RS in high diff, he is YC1
  2. If Sanji beat queen with RS in mid diff, he is YC2
  3. If Sanji beat Queen without RS in extreme diff, he is YC2
  4. Etc
Next opponent can be YC1 in certain condition makes a good opponent into high diff for Sanji. OR can be YC2 again but with Mid diff for Sanji.
There is not really a 'Must' for Admiral becomes his next Opponent.

Next opponent example,
Luffy on Emperor/Admiral extreme diff
Zoro , YC 1 mid Diff / 3 VAdmirals
Sanji, YC2 mid Diff / 2 VAdmirals +1 RAdmiral
Yonkou / Full set Buster Call
Jimbei, 4 RAdmirals
Franky, 3 commodores 2 captains
Brook, 2 commodores 3 captains
Robin-Nami-Tony-usopp, the rest

For years the z boyz went on a campaign convincing everyone how Sanji will be YC1 eos. Now he is out defeating a YC2 and will basically be a YC1 end of Wano. The next step for a young YC1 is obviously top tier realms. That Kizaru or GB fights seems locked at this point. Cheers
Cook to be Veteran level EoS confirmed. :gokulaugh:

How exactly do you imagine that happening? What is Sanjino's answer for their abilities?
Daddy's suit? :mihanha:

In all seriousness, let's never let Cook fans live down Cook not facing the Yonkos in Onigashima. :queenmoji: