Speculations Sanji will fight Orochi

Sanji is very close to the red scabbards he even saved Momonosuke

He is the only character after the worst generation to know they lost to Kaido.

Orochi is surely alive and will try to kill them all, since they are unconscious they won't be able to do anything against him but luckily Sanji will save them.

Sanji RS vs Orochi

Is that how Peji Wan is spelled? :mihanha:

Franky won't drop his enemy. :cheers:

He is a man of honor overall...

Aside from jokes I think Sanji v Queen is perhaps bound to occur depending on the flip of the next chapters. We will get to know what Oda totally had in mind.
Sanji is already heavily injured. Even healthy, I doubt he can take on Queen.

Who you think Sanji will seriously fight though? Oda seems to be set on Page One/Ulti vs. Nami/Usopp and remaining options for Sanji are all stars or no one.
I think he will more likely seriously take on Queen. There's some degree of uncertainty regarding the possibility about it being rolled as a 1 on 1. I don't believe he will fight a F6 anymore, unless Oda will portray Page One looking after Sanji once again or unless any possible plot twist occurs so that Sanji will be forced to take care of someone specifically.

I think he will more likely seriously take on Queen. There's some degree of uncertainty regarding the possibility about it being rolled as a 1 on 1. I don't believe he will fight a F6 anymore, unless Oda will portray Page One looking after Sanji once again or unless any possible plot twist occurs so that Sanji will be forced to take care of someone specifically.
I think 1 on 1 is a quite likely scenerio in all its essence. Marco is up there too, he can heal Sanji and Sanji vs Queen can start. Give Sanji one serious power-up inside the fight and he can take him down.
Maybe 2 on 2 with Marco against King and Queen is also in realms of possibility.