Future Events Sanji will fight the CP0 Leader in Onigashima

You ruled out the ''Jack'' possibility too soon; I'm 90% sure it is going to be him.
Jack is injured but so is Sanji.
Jack has a hard time dealing with ''quick'' ones
Sanji has a hard time dealing with ''durable'' ones.
It makes perfect sense, I really don't know why no one wants this fight...well I kind of know but it is stupid as it is just a joke...(Jack the L) @LuthonTheDragDown xD
If jack has to fight Sanji after inu Sanji will just one shot him.

I think we need to relax on the Jack Disrespect, He's still a Commander and an Ancient Zoan. Sanji shouldn't be able to take him out with just hells memories.
I think Jack would take a lot of Sanjis hits in the same way Jabra took Sanjis attacks in Enies Lobby.
Yeah but Jabra here was completely fresh and even he went down after two or three Diable Jambe attacks..

Jacks been fighting all night and has been badly beat up

Why you may ask?

1. Sanji is currently headed towards either Yamato or the Scabbards, I think Yamato is the more likely option and Yamato has stated she wants to fight Kaido as Oden but she cannot go as long as she has MOMO with her.

2. Sanji wants to protect Momo, he will take over Momo so that Yamato can go to the rooftop and fight Kaido.

3. CP0 Leader is afraid of the DEVIL FRUIT that Vegapunk created, if he learns MOMO has eaten it, he might try to KILL or CAPTURE Momonosuke, leading to a fight between him and Sanji.

4. Sanji has always had a thing for being sneaky and acting in the shadows, him fighting CP0 would showcase the power of the RAID SUIT against a rokushiki opponent.
Yeah, nah. He just escaped Maria. Do we really need to see Sanji getting loldiffed again this arc?

Stick to helping out Chopper against Queen or pick someone he can beat like Orochi/Kanjuro, please.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't CP9 Leader, Spandam weak af ?
What if Cp0 leader also similar like Spandam?
Then the leader would be an even match for Sanji. :mihanha: