Future Events Sanji will fight the CP0 Leader in Onigashima

Interesting, Tell me why all the admirals spanked the strongest yonko than?
Non-devil fruit Big Mom is said to have the potential to become Fleet Admiral, lol. Admirals never spanked WB's ass but Akainu got his ass handed instead. The guy was so afraid that he didn't even try to go back to fight WB. Meanwhile, Kizaru was being stalled and kicked by Yonko commanders, lol. 3 admirals found it hard to defeat a sick WB and needed BB to do the job instead. What more Ls do you need.

Non-devil fruit Big Mom is said to have the potential to become Fleet Admiral, lol. Admirals never spanked WB's ass but Akainu got his ass handed instead. The guy was so afraid that he didn't even try to go back to fight WB. Meanwhile, Kizaru was being stalled and kicked by Yonko commanders, lol. 3 admirals found it hard to defeat a sick WB and needed BB to do the job instead. What more Ls do you need.
Big Meme lost her potential and only became a mere yonko, I mean rayleigh did say those who train in all arts of haki have greater potential and the admirals did lol. Admirals spanked WB do I need to bring up feats? Akainu got what handed to him a W? going equal with the strongest yonko and still ready to fight his commanders, 3 admirals never found it hard to defeat a sick wb that oda called the strongest, BB only came at the end of the war where he had his face melted,laser beam in him,getting frozen and spank atleast bring proof in the admirals v yonko discussion

So we can now update Sanji's opponents whish list:
- Sanji vs Page One ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs "half dead" Jack ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero
- Sanji vs Kanjuro
- Sanji vs CP0 leader
(next will probably be Sanji vs Fukurokuju if tomorrow's chapter won't give him his final match up)

At least Sanji vs CP0 leader sounds more reasonable than the other possibilities people wrote in these past weeks lol

- Sanji vs Page One ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero
- Sanji vs Kanjuro
- Sanji vs CP0 leader
(next will probably be Sanji vs Fukurokuju if tomorrow's chapter won't give him his final match up)

At least Sanji vs CP0 leader sounds more reasonable than the other possibilities people wrote in these past weeks lol
Sanji won’t get his match up for like 5 more chapters. So well be getting these posts for a while.

Big Meme lost her potential and only became a mere yonko, I mean rayleigh did say those who train in all arts of haki have greater potential and the admirals did lol. Admirals spanked WB do I need to bring up feats? Akainu got what handed to him a W? going equal with the strongest yonko and still ready to fight his commanders, 3 admirals never found it hard to defeat a sick wb that oda called the strongest, BB only came at the end of the war where he had his face melted,laser beam in him,getting frozen and spank atleast bring proof in the admirals v yonko discussion
Admirals don't even have all forms of haki unlike the Yonko so I don't even know what you're talking about. They can't even think of doing shit like splitting the sky. Big Mom exceeded her potential and became a 'Yonko' instead of becoming a mere dog of Charlos, lol. Admirals didn't spank shit. Akainu got his ass beaten by a sick and old whitebeard. That WB who had his face melted, laser beamed and gotten frozen had enough strength in him to one-punch Akainu so hard that he doesn't get up to fight him back and break Marineford. Yonko > Admirals easily and Prime WB >> any Admiral.

- Sanji vs Page One ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero
- Sanji vs Kanjuro
- Sanji vs CP0 leader

You ruled out the ''Jack'' possibility too soon; I'm 90% sure it is going to be him.
Jack is injured but so is Sanji.
Jack has a hard time dealing with ''quick'' ones
Sanji has a hard time dealing with ''durable'' ones.
It makes perfect sense, I really don't know why no one wants this fight...well I kind of know but it is stupid as it is just a joke...(Jack the L) @LuthonTheDragDown xD

You ruled out the ''Jack'' possibility too soon; I'm 90% sure it is going to be him.
Jack is injured but so is Sanji.
Jack has a hard time dealing with ''quick'' ones
Sanji has a hard time dealing with ''durable'' ones.
It makes perfect sense, I really don't know why no one wants this fight...well I kind of know but it is stupid as it is just a joke...(Jack the L) @LuthonTheDragDown xD
Jack is injured + he will fight Inu, if Sanji comes after that, it wouldn't even be a real fight, Sanji would demolish him:lawsigh:

Sanji one shots Kanjuro.
- Jack will kill Inu with his hybrid form and Sanji will mid diff Jack.
- Sanji saves Marco by one shotting Perospero.
-Sanji fights Queen
- King drops Queen on the ground but Sanji blocked Queen and kicked him out of the way and we will have aerial battle between Sanji and King.
- Sanji vs CP0 at the end of the war.
Fixed a lil sume for you
Sanji will fight 2 ycs simultaneously without even using RS thats a nerf