Questions & Mysteries Sanjino will lead Strawhats Pirates fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in the future chapters?

Sanjino will leads Strawhats against World Government Forces?

• Total voters
- After last chapter release (1.028), we find out Sanji already awakens his exoskeleton like his Vinsmokes siblings.
- Thats a big Power Up on Sanji considering his big weakness is his durability.

- And we find out in the last chapter, Rob "Freaking" Lucci called CP-0 in Wano regarding Kaido defeat and they have an objective to capture Nico Robin again.

> Thats pretty much confirmed if Strawhats have to dealt with CP-0/World Government forces later.
> If that happens, someone need to lead Strawhats Pirates to fight CP-0 after they dealt with the beast Pirates.
> Luffy and Zoro might be running out of stamina because they already fighting Kaido.
> And we still dont know when does the "Senzu beans" effects on Zoro will be taking a part. (maybe after fighting King?)

So, the big question is.

After exoskeleton awakenings (and maybe more PU to come), will Sanjino leads Strawhats fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in Wano thus Sanji words in Thriller Bark will come true??

@Chrono @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cuistot @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @Hades @BleakAsh etc
A Yonko crew like Teach's ran away from CP0.

Cook is not gonna last a minute with that kinda smoke.

A Yonko crew like Teach's ran away from CP0.

Cook is not gonna last a minute with that kinda smoke.
I both agree and disagree with your post. B.B is a very pragmatic individual. If something serves no purpose and would only potentially injure B.B/his crew mates as well as waste time, he dips. We don't really get a feel for CP0 "power level" from that, imo.

Edit: also, it shows another way how B.B & Luffy are 2 sides of the same coin. Luffy stated "I don't care who you are, Admiral, Warlord, Emperor. I wont run from any of you as I know I have to beat all of you". (Paraphrased the quote). Blackbeard always almost immediately remembers he needs to go buy a pack of smokes if a fight doesnt give him anything.

I both agree and disagree with your post. B.B is a very pragmatic individual. If something serves no purpose and would only potentially injure B.B/his crew mates as well as waste time, he dips. We don't really get a feel for CP0 "power level" from that, imo.

Edit: also, it shows another way how B.B & Luffy are 2 sides of the same coin. Luffy stated "I don't care who you are, Admiral, Warlord, Emperor. I wont run from any of you as I know I have to beat all of you". (Paraphrased the quote). Blackbeard always almost immediately remembers he needs to go buy a pack of smokes if a fight doesnt give him anything.
Fair enough, but BB did previously run away from Akainu.

I'm not saying CP0 = Akainu, but CP0s can't be that much weaker than a Yonko crew if retreating from them is an acceptable option.

Fair enough, but BB did previously run away from Akainu.

I'm not saying CP0 = Akainu, but CP0s can't be that much weaker than a Yonko crew if retreating from them is an acceptable option.
Sorry, i forgot to post what I agreed with you on xD.

I don't think Sanji could take Bowler hat (leader?) Or Lucci atm.

Honestly, if I were writing Sanji the rest of Wano, he would Extreme Diff Queen, without the suit. Cp0 shows up, over powers brooke&robin, Sanji FINALLY stops letting his friends get hurt bc of his pride and ideals, puts the suit on and either speed blitzes past, or knocks a cp0 member hard enough for S.H to escape. My narrative isn't ruined (imo) bc he only used the R.S earlier to stay disguised/peep. There needs to be a moment where he realizes, despite his friends being "ok" with how he is, HE shouldn't be. If you truly love and care for someone, you would do almost anything to spare them injury & keep them safe. I want the catalyst not to be "theyre in danger!", i want it to be he pieces together how banged up Robin is, simply bc he wouldn't beat up a spider that had tits.

Edit: i also see Blackbeard as that gamer who isn't confident enough in his skills, so he over levels until fights are a cakewalk.

Sorry, i forgot to post what I agreed with you on xD.

I don't think Sanji could take Bowler hat (leader?) Or Lucci atm.
If we go by Stampede, Cook could at least stall Lucci.

Honestly, if I were writing Sanji the rest of Wano, he would Extreme Diff Queen, without the suit. Cp0 shows up, over powers brooke&robin, Sanji FINALLY stops letting his friends get hurt bc of his pride and ideals, puts the suit on and either speed blitzes past, or knocks a cp0 member hard enough for S.H to escape. My narrative isn't ruined (imo) bc he only used the R.S earlier to stay disguised/peep. There needs to be a moment where he realizes, despite his friends being "ok" with how he is, HE shouldn't be. If you truly love and care for someone, you would do almost anything to spare them injury & keep them safe. I want the catalyst not to be "theyre in danger!", i want it to be he pieces together how banged up Robin is, simply bc he wouldn't beat up a spider that had tits.
This sounds good, but CP0 won't just back down from that unless the alliance helps out the SHs.

Edit: i also see Blackbeard as that gamer who isn't confident enough in his skills, so he over levels until fights are a cakewalk.
Interesting analogy. :cheers:

- After last chapter release (1.028), we find out Sanji already awakens his exoskeleton like his Vinsmokes siblings.
- Thats a big Power Up on Sanji considering his big weakness is his durability.

- And we find out in the last chapter, Rob "Freaking" Lucci called CP-0 in Wano regarding Kaido defeat and they have an objective to capture Nico Robin again.

> Thats pretty much confirmed if Strawhats have to dealt with CP-0/World Government forces later.
> If that happens, someone need to lead Strawhats Pirates to fight CP-0 after they dealt with the beast Pirates.
> Luffy and Zoro might be running out of stamina because they already fighting Kaido.
> And we still dont know when does the "Senzu beans" effects on Zoro will be taking a part. (maybe after fighting King?)

So, the big question is.

After exoskeleton awakenings (and maybe more PU to come), will Sanjino leads Strawhats fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in Wano thus Sanji words in Thriller Bark will come true??

@Chrono @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cuistot @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @Hades @BleakAsh etc
I like it.

I don't like CP0, so I hope Sanjino obliterates them.

When has luffy ever done something after his 1 vs 1
When has Zoro killed the final villain of an arc?

And it really doesn't need to be after the fight anyway. It can be something in between the fight even. A feat other than defeating him. Like, Mihawk's iceberg cutting feat is one of the best AP feats in spite of it not resulting in a defeat or anything. It could be massive DC too.

Either this, or permanently damaging Big Mom into Olin.
@The White Crane Tbh, I really don't want that to happen. Some rocks probably did that and even Queen did the reverse, lol. I would hate that honestly. Like imo, Sanji leading against CP0 will be a far better feat than this, let alone ZKK.

Going by this, Zoro defeats Kaido and his strongest man (through the popular awakening theory which I hate tbh. The hostage one is far better), Sanji gets his second strongest man and goes up against the CP0 whereas Luffy just... helps beating Kaido and reverts BM into Olin? C'mon man, we know this ain't happening.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When has Zoro killed the final villain of an arc?

And it really doesn't need to be after the fight anyway. It can be something in between the fight even. A feat other than defeating him. Like, Mihawk's iceberg cutting feat is one of the best AP feats in spite of it not resulting in a defeat or anything. It could be massive DC too.

@The White Crane Tbh, I really don't want that to happen. Some rocks probably did that and even Queen did the reverse, lol. I would hate that honestly. Like imo, Sanji leading against CP0 will be a far better feat than this, let alone ZKK.

Going by this, Zoro defeats Kaido and his strongest man (through the popular awakening theory which I hate tbh. The hostage one is far better), Sanji gets his second strongest man and goes up against the CP0 whereas Luffy just... helps beating Kaido and reverts BM into Olin? C'mon man, we know this ain't happening.
Stop using a shit false equivalence.

Zoro has done stuff after his fight in plenty of arcs so has sanji. Luffy doesn't. He gasses out.
You're just reaching for him to do something cause the others are.
Sanji and the rest of the strawhats in the livefloor are set up to protect Robin which has been foreshadowed since zou. I don't think it will even just be cp0 I reckon it's meme vs cp0 with live floor hats in the middle.
Onigashima is gonna blow up anyway just needs to be moved.