Current Events Sanji's Arc Part 3 anyone ?

Yes....its that time of the decade again. Its happening...it's the Year of Sanji again.

Yes, yes of course Sanji wont solely have this arc. I guess this time he'll have to share with Franky. But even so, this current arc will highly likely carry on Sanji's current ongoing plotline.

We're very likely to get a Mads Flashback, staring the esteemed Vegapunk, Judji, Caeser and Queen. Probably will be about the Lineage Factor that powers Sanji and the Vinsiblings...and also Momo's DF. This is interesting....with Sanji's flashbacks going further and further back.

First Flashback:- 9 Year old Sanji
Second Flashback:- 5 Year old Sanji
Third Flashback:- Pre birth/Fetus Sanji

Heres a few possibilities I expect:-

- Vegapunk having a blood relation to Sanji via Sora. Probably his Uncle or Grandfather
- Explaination of Diable Jambe and all other Vinsmoke powers. Where do they originate ?
- Interactions between Sanji and Vegapunk
- Possible foreshadowing for Sanji's final PU
- Vegapunk admitting he gave Sora the Drug
- Vinsmokes possibly arriving during the arc.

If non of this happen, Rip us Sanji fans. This entire science plotline Oda threw us into was pointless

I'm mostly interested in Vegapunk potentially being related to Sora

I'd like to see the reaction of Sanji if the clone vegapunk made this chapter is a replica of Sora.

But I don't think this is a power up arc for monster trio.
Just for Franky/Usopp because they didn't have power ups in the arc prior and brook will probably have awakening later on not this arc.

Sanji needs more PU (Luffy is whatever Shanks'haki can do, Zoro is black blade) to reach Emperor level. Vegapunk's addons is the only way.
Besides, 1) Vegapunk will talk about DF, so Sanji's gene can be consulted here 2) She's a member of MADS like Judge, so she has connection

All in all, this arc will at least have 1% connection to Sanji (not 0). Whether he's gonna be one of this arc's subtheme depends on whether Oda wants to upgrade Sanji or not. This arc is the deciding factor if Sanji gonna be a real Emperor level or not (before OP ends).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Out of all the theories you listed there, Vegapunk's relation with Sora and Diable Jambe's origin is what I'm looking forward the most. I did have my own theory of where DJ originates so maybe I will post a thread about it someday. Only problem is that if the theory of Vegapunk being related to Sora is true then there goes my theory of Sora being a Celestial Dragon.:parkcry:
Since chrono laid down these possibilities then I am quite none will manifest into reality :milaugh:
And that's why I'm here cuz most, if not, all my predictions about Sanji came true.:cheers:

It's like Oda and I are the same person.:quest:

Out of all the theories you listed there, Vegapunk's relation with Sora and Diable Jambe's origin is what I'm looking forward the most. I did have my own theory of where DJ originates so maybe I will post a thread about it someday. Only problem is that if the theory of Vegapunk being related to Sora is true then there goes my theory of Sora being a Celestial Dragon.:parkcry:

And that's why I'm here cuz most, if not, all my predictions about Sanji came true.:cheers:

It's like Oda and I are the same person.:quest:
Black flame when?