Questions & Mysteries Sanji's EoS Bounty in comparison to Mihawk's?

What is Sanji's EoS Bounty

• Total voters
World police are contradictory to the entire message of the series
Is it?

It's always the WG and Celestial Dragons the one that is being criticized not marines. Fujitora literally calls out WG for thinking they are God.
Marines are just a military that WG controls.
and how far he still is from Admiral level
We don't know a single thing about his postTS progression. He's already being called a hero for doing something to Law back in Rocky Port incident.

I think Koby is around Law's lvl if not stronger.

My guy, you realize that for 6 years straight, you tried to convince everyone that Dressrosa Zoro was far stronger than Sanji only for Oda to continue to force their rivalry in Wano, even having both of them defeat opponents with nearly identical bounties?

It’s not Sanji wank to point out that Oda will always have him close to Zoro.

World police are contradictory to the entire message of the series, so no I do not think they will exist at EOS. Maybe some new organization may exist that takes their place, but Oda has criticized the government and the marines too much for them to still exist in the end.

As for Coby, I genuinely have no idea what Oda plans for him given how little time OP has left and how far he still is from Admiral level, but I still highly doubt he makes it there. There are still so many more people closer to Admiral than Coby.
World police maybe not, but there is still going to be a need for the common man’s protection

My guy, you realize that for 6 years straight, you tried to convince everyone that Dressrosa Zoro was far stronger than Sanji only for Oda to continue to force their rivalry in Wano, even having both of them defeat opponents with nearly identical bounties?

It’s not Sanji wank to point out that Oda will always have him close to Zoro.
Dude that "rivalry" doesn't exist.
After what Zoro did at roof top
Oda gave Zoro advCoC
Had him scar Kaido
Low diff YC1

Where as Sanji got daddy genes to extreme diff someone who is neg diff material for King.

Zoro currently is stronger than EoS Sanji and I am serious about it.
I seriously think Zoro at his current power level can beat Green Bull.

Didn't you value feats over fan wank hype anyways? Sanji is #4 of straw hats, that is just as bad as wings. Neither really matter

Current Luffy ~ Current Zoro >>>> Sanji > Jinbei
Post automatically merged:

And imagine calling portrayal and still putting Green bull any where near Shanks after saying portrayal this portrayal that
I am not even one of those people but you know VAST majority of people say Shanks low diff green bull and admirals in general after this chapter right

And that is much better argument than chicken wings of pirate king.

There needs to be limit of agenda lol, you are no better than Yonkotards if you think Sanji is anymore than a neg diff material for Zoro right now @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's always the WG and Celestial Dragons the one that is being criticized not marines. Fujitora literally calls out WG for thinking they are God.
Marines are just a military that WG controls.
Nah it’s definitely the Marines too. Their doctrine of absolute justice has been a huge point of criticism. And make no mistake, moral Marines like Fujitora and Aokiji are the overwhelming minority, the entire organization is hardcore corrupted by absolute justice. They kill civilians when they want to, and they orchestrate/participate in coverups to hide their shortcomings.

I think Koby is around Law's lvl if not stronger.
There is a very real possibility that Law is stronger than King right now. You think Koby is above YC1? I think Smoker > Koby and Smoker is not stronger than King.

There is a very real possibility that Law is stronger than King right now. You think Koby is above YC1? I think Smoker > Koby and Smoker is not stronger than King.
Law fits the perfect bill of a YC1 level character
One top tier stat with sub par other stats.

King seems peak of YC1 level tho as he has God Tier durability but his other stats are also very high.
Zoro low diffing him suggests he is around Admiral level.

I am just comparing Marco vs Admirals to Zoro vs King, the difference is day night

Like in chapter 1035 Zoro was already tired and injured but King was not able to land a singe hit, over power a single attack, took almost every attack and got massacred.

Still don't think an admiral can do this to a fresh YC1

It doesn't matter what feats Zoro displays or how much he distances himself from Sanji i think Oda is always going to keep their bounties close wano is a good example of that. He will most likely reach 3 billion eos
That's nonsense
Sanji's bounty was always ahead of Zoro's

120 and 77
320 and 177

Right now Jinbei is much closer to Zoro than sanji.
I doubt Sanji will get next bounty boost.

Zoro will soon.
Oda will never give Sanji yonko level bounty

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And imagine calling portrayal and still putting Green bull any where near Shanks after saying portrayal this portrayal that
I am not even one of those people but you know VAST majority of people say Shanks low diff green bull and admirals in general after this chapter right
Because the vast majority of people are not examining portrayal correctly, you said it yourself. There is nothing portraying Shanks > Aramaki right now, just people using 1055 as confirmation bias. I saw a guy on YouTube saying Shanks even had better durability than Green Bull, these people do not have brains Shishio lol.

But Zoro/Sanji is a legit rivalry that continues to exist even in Wano. They still have virtually equal bounties after defeating virtually equal opponents, lol. It’s clear Oda will not drop Zoro >= Sanji.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Now that Sanji is confirmed to be #4 of Straw hat Pirates, you gotta wonder how #4 of Roger Pirates, aka Scopper Gaban's bounty compared to Roger's.

First we gotta find Gol D Roger's bounty

Even if we get Rayleigh's bounty is close to Roger's as Dark King cred etc, Oden probably would have at most half of Roger's bounty so like 2.73 Billion.

Gaban really has no hype so I don't see his bounty being more than 1.5 or 1.6 Billion.
Maybe Sanji will have 1.8 Billion.

I doubt he will get many bounty boosts, who will he even defeat? Pre Time skip Sanji only got one bounty boost lol

So Yeah I would say Sanji will have half of Mihawk's bounty

@Kurozumi Chrono
@SeaTonnes
@Wildfire Kaios
@Monkey D Theories
@HA001
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Light D Lamperouge
@Den_Den_Mushi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@The White Crane
@nik87
@SkySanji
Crocodile has a bounty of 1.95B. If the Strawhats face off against the Cross Guild, Sanji will probably fight and best him.

He won't necessarily get a bounty > Crocodile, but I won't rule that out either.

EOS Sanji may end up at 2B+.

Because the vast majority of people are not examining portrayal correctly, you said it yourself. There is nothing portraying Shanks > Aramaki right now, just people using 1055 as confirmation bias. I saw a guy on YouTube saying Shanks even had better durability than Green Bull, these people do not have brains Shishio lol.

But Zoro/Sanji is a legit rivalry that continues to exist even in Wano. They still have virtually equal bounties after defeating virtually equal opponents, lol. It’s clear Oda will not drop Zoro >= Sanji.
How is it a legit rivalry when they never fought
When Shanks and Mihawk and Roger beard rivalry is mentioned in data books and Sanji is not and Zoro is said to be above Sanji and equal to Luffy in 3 data books
When Jinbei has higher bounty than Sanji
When Zoro has AdvCoC and AdvCoA where as Sanji fans struggle and use microscope to even see panels of Sanji using hardening
When Zoro has pulled feats on roof top that Sanji can't even pull at EoS
When Zoro can low diff an opponent who is stronger than Sanji
When King was constantly portrayed as Kaido's right hand man where as Queen was portrayed a jobber

Zoro on roof top was much stronger than Queen
Sanji needed daddy gene awakening to prevent Queen from low diffing him

I am telling you even Dressrosa Zoro is above Sanji and lets go feat by feat and I can prove it

It is not a fucking rivalry its a joke of a gag fucking Lucci and Jabra had it
KIdd nad Luffy had more gags than that despite luffy being able to low diff kidd

You are seriously better than this bro, don't let your admiral wank blind you so much to say stupid ass nonsense like Zoro >= Sanji

Zoro neg diffs Sanji. Sanji isn't dealing with Ryou and AdvCoC with daddy's 4th of july fire works that he barely defeated trash like Queen with.

And Oda is legit presenting Sanji and Jinbei as rivals.
Post automatically merged:

Their gag was forced which had nothing to do with power levels
Luffy and Zoro both having AdvCoC
Both having Ryou
Both doing the work against Kaido
Is the statement of combat portrayal

Chicken wings of pirate king is gag, how does that show anything when Zoro's feats and portrayal royally shit on Sanji?