Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

Don't know if it lost all meaning, I mean, the 3 are even using the same hairtype in Wano, but sure, it's circumstancial stuff, not extraordinarely good to back some claim up
Luffy has reached the pinnacle of high tiers and has probably moved into top tier category, sanji, and zoro as well for that matter, have yet to even show they are anywhere in high tier category.

Luffy has reached the pinnacle of high tiers and has probably moved into top tier category, sanji, and zoro as well for that matter, have yet to even show they are anywhere in high tier category.
So zoro taming enma and one shorting Killer and every ones reactions to him fixing up picas golem which impresses kinemon And Kanjuro who trailed oden means nothing huh? Stop putting zoro with sanji

S

stealthblack

reminder this is not the zoLo wank thread. the thread is in the ground floor.

stop trying to ride all his 3 swords at the same time here.

S

stealthblack

Oh! Be honest! You'd much rather argue with Zoro fans here than to 'bask at the glory of Sanji' at your FC.

this is sanji thread. what are zoro fans even doing here idk. we sanji fans are not a braindead cult of sword worshipers. he just like sanji.

No wants to be WSS. Even swordsman dont care lmao. Roger would rather be the PK then be some lame WSS.
not like he would have a choice in this. if Roger was a swordsman and he also was the strongest character of his time, that would make him the WSS too.
its clear that you dislike the title for some reason. this does not change the fact that the holder is in fact the strongest swordsman. wether this thought is pleasant to you or not is irrelevant.
mihawk thinks that shanks can no longer give him the challenge that he seeks. a yonko can no longer live up to mihawks expectations.
think about this for a while and you may come to the right conclusion.
Btw, do you get bounties for cake baking?
you get one for being the failed kid of a mad scientist.
"Zoro is WSS eos
Zoro this
Zoro that"

Didnt stop him from being surpassed by Sanji in bounty

Fanboys are actually thinking it is impossible for Sanji to have bigger bounty EoS when he currently has the 3rd highest among Strawhats, above Zoro
sigh, the bounty again.
cause Sanjis WCI performance warranted a bounty increase. yeah right. 1 tear = 1mio bounty increase.
if it was not for his family name and Luffys luck he might have ended up getting his bounty cut in half.

the only chance Sanji has to reach 3B+ is by virtue of being affiliated with someone.
either Luffy or his stupid dad :milaugh:

I

Inspector_Mu

not like he would have a choice in this. if Roger was a swordsman and he also was the strongest character of his time, that would make him the WSS too.
its clear that you dislike the title for some reason. this does not change the fact that the holder is in fact the strongest swordsman. wether this thought is pleasant to you or not is irrelevant.
mihawk thinks that shanks can no longer give him the challenge that he seeks. a yonko can no longer live up to mihawks expectations.
think about this for a while and you may come to the right conclusion.

you get one for being the failed kid of a mad scientist.

sigh, the bounty again.
cause Sanjis WCI performance warranted a bounty increase. yeah right. 1 tear = 1mio bounty increase.
if it was not for his family name and Luffys luck he might have ended up getting his bounty cut in half.

the only chance Sanji has to reach 3B+ is by virtue of being affiliated with someone.
either Luffy or his stupid dad :milaugh:
Zoro bounty increase for being alone I guess.

Also His bounty increased after DR coz of his family

WCI was because he took part at assassination plan and those stuff he did.

Sometimes you should stay

No Strawhat gets higher bounty without Luffy influence

He ain't even getting over 2 billion let alone be dreaming about 3 billion. I think same goes for rest of the crew except Luffy.

If there's any chance for getting past 2 billion mark than it would be for Zoro only.

Zoro bounty increase for being alone I guess.

Also His bounty increased after DR coz of his family

WCI was because he took part at assassination plan and those stuff he did.
you were the one who brought the bounty up. I showed you how absolutely shit of a metric it is. which makes your point about DR as moot as your previous one.
now you try to make this a zoro v sanji thing. I never brought Zoro up in my first post in this thread. you are way too vindictive and feel slighted at every turn.

the only thing Sanji did in WCI that warrented a bounty increase of its own was the fact that he healed a dying yonko back to full health.
and this was involuntarily I may add.

No Strawhat gets higher bounty without Luffy influence
Robin had a bounty long before she even met Luffy.

of course you can get a bounty increase because of your feats alone. take EL for example.
Sanji increase after that arc was legit. it was his own accomplishment.

the point still stands. Sanji will never reach 3B on hiw strength alone.
Zoro, since you are so eager to bring him up all the time, very well can.
3B is a possibility for the strongest swordsman of the verse.

Sanji may only reach this high if the WG hands out charity bounties EoS for everyone on Luffys ship. that is the best chance he has.
granted, another would be some fluke event where Sanji actually does something that effects the OP world on a global scale.
I stand by it. NOT VERY LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

EDIT: christ, gura/yami yonko teach has 2,2B and you want "Crack Leg" Sanji to get 3B. ffs mate

S

stealthblack

you were the one who brought the bounty up. I showed you how absolutely shit of a metric it is. which makes your point about DR as moot as your previous one.
now you try to make this a zoro v sanji thing. I never brought Zoro up in my first post in this thread. you are way too vindictive and feel slighted at every turn.

the only thing Sanji did in WCI that warrented a bounty increase of its own was the fact that he healed a dying yonko back to full health.
and this was involuntarily I may add.

Robin had a bounty long before she even met Luffy.

of course you can get a bounty increase because of your feats alone. take EL for example.
Sanji increase after that arc was legit. it was his own accomplishment.

the point still stands. Sanji will never reach 3B on hiw strength alone.
Zoro, since you are so eager to bring him up all the time, very well can.
3B is a possibility for the strongest swordsman of the verse.

Sanji may only reach this high if the WG hands out charity bounties EoS for everyone on Luffys ship. that is the best chance he has.
granted, another would be some fluke event where Sanji actually does something that effects the OP world on a global scale.
I stand by it. NOT VERY LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

EDIT: christ, gura/yami yonko teach has 2,2B and you want "Crack Leg" Sanji to get 3B. ffs mate

sanji will be the most Dangerous man because he can sneak in marijois invisible and kill Im and cds. how much is that Worth to marines in threat level? at least 3 billion.

he is also known to have the germa under him, and once they take over north blue, the blue of technology and riches, he will be worth 3 billion.

Last edited by a moderator: