Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

I am still trying to understand why zoro is in a guess sanji bounty thread
:kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

as for an actual answer to the thread, I cant really put sanji above 3 bil until we have an idea of where the roger pirates bounty stood at. We can put luffy's easily based on roger. Was rayleigh close enough or was he far behind. what about crocus?
scopper?
we will have a much better Idea when these are provided. another hint could be the bounties of shanks crewmates.

Last edited:
I am still trying to understand why zoro is in a guess sanji bounty thread
:kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

as for an actual answer to the thread, I cant really put sanji above 3 bil until we have an idea of where the roger pirates bounty stood at. We can put luffy's easily based on roger. Was rayleigh close enough or was he far behind. what about crocus?
scopper?
we will have a much better Idea when these are provided. another hint could be the bounties of shanks crewmates.
People just throwing around 3Bil for the crews 3rd dude like its easy shit while BM and Kaido right hand man are at 1-1,5b

3b is huge for anyone that's not Yonko

S

stealthblack

lol Roger himself had like what...only 500m higher bounty than WB?... And u think Sanji gonna have twice as much as the Yonko right hand men?

wb's crew is clearly no on par with him. like they even have lower boutnies then the other yonkous. wb was a legend of the past that was know to match the pk and had the DF known to destro ythe world. his crew is not known for matching the pk crew. liek marco was a aprentice teen back when rayleigh was proper pk crew vice captain.

S

stealthblack

then Laffitte currently has a higher bounty than BB I guess.
sounds logical

laffitte can't turn invisible and sneak in IM's room, someone is bound to see him. sanji is also faster then eye can see and can fly like rocket not just bird.

sanji will be the most Dangerous man because he can sneak in marijois invisible and kill Im and cds. how much is that Worth to marines in threat level? at least 3 billion.
guess judge is really top 5, I mean, germa66 can make a lot of these invisible suits and apparently having the power to be invisible = being capable of killing Im and cds
the man is more dangerous than the pirate king himself
you don't have a fucking clue, do you, stealthblack?

guess judge is really top 5, I mean, germa66 can make a lot of these invisible suits and apparently having the power to be invisible = being capable of killing Im and cds
the man is more dangerous than the pirate king himself
you don't have a fucking clue, do you, stealthblack?
Then Lafitte bounty will be 3.1 billions

but I can actually kind of believe the 3.3 billion theory
thats 3/5 pirate king bounty.
1.1b more than yami/gura teach.
750mio less than shanks.

the strongest members of Linlins crew have ~1b bounties. Linlin has 4,39b.
Katakuri does not even have a quarter of BMs bounty and you expect Sanji to have 3/5 of Rogers and more than Teach?

this would not make any sense at all.