Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

LMAO did someone really state Oden and Sanji are more alike than Oden and Zoro because of Sanji saving Kinemon???
Zoro saving Kinemon from Pica is so much more alike to Oden saving Kinemon.
Lots of people saved.
2 scabbards next to each other
Physically huge threat
Kinemon scared face before
Kinemon in awe face after
Honestly Oden is mashup of the M3 together as he has traits of Luffy, traits of Sanji, no traits from Zoro, but just his swordsmanship is similar a bit, but that's it. I never seen Zoro being ladies man, sparkle with eyes, being exciteable, smiling like Oden, etc.. It's stupid to think Zoro and Oden are same personality when they not and actions is already stretch as they are more like mixture of M3 together.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji really lives rent free in Zoro fans' heads, huh?
Insecurity much. They think Moon is made of cheese if they think Sanji's bounty won't keep rising and rising lol.

Honestly Oden is mashup of the M3 together as he has traits of Luffy, traits of Sanji, no traits from Zoro, but just his swordsmanship is similar a bit, but that's it. I never seen Zoro being ladies man, sparkle with eyes, being exciteable, smiling like Oden, etc.. It's stupid to think Zoro and Oden are same personality when they not and actions is already stretch as they are more like mixture of M3 together.

Insecurity much. They think Moon is made of cheese if they think Sanji's bounty won't keep rising and rising lol.
Sanji being a ladies man in the same way Oden is a ladies man is way more of a stretch than swordsmanship.

You think Sanji will pose more threats than current BB?
Blackbeard's bounty is representative of his big feat so far, destroying the WB pirate remnants. Seeing as current BB is just waiting for the right moment to pounce on, meaning his bounty doesn't accurately represent his threat. But he will have a bigger bounty than that represented by BB beating Marco & Wb remnants.

Sanji being a ladies man in the same way Oden is a ladies man is way more of a stretch than swordsmanship.
He gotten ladies in past. What you mean? Since when Zoro ever get ladies? Don't say Hiyori as getting #1 prostitute is not what I call an 'win' when we don't even know if they get together or not or have love desire. Unlike Sanji who we can comfirm more has gotten more girls overall. Same with Luffy too, but Zoro is hardly someone like to Oden getting girls.

Blackbeard's bounty is representative of his big feat so far, destroying the WB pirate remnants. Seeing as current BB is just waiting for the right moment to pounce on, meaning his bounty doesn't accurately represent his threat. But he will have a bigger bounty than that represented by BB beating Marco & Wb remnants.
BB's bounty will rise. Doubt it ends at 2 Billion as he is on move last time we saw him. If he is the 'Xebec' of the Generation, he probably be in the 4-5 Billions later, so it wouldn't hurt for Sanji to have bounty within 3-4 Billions as it doesn't take away from BB still.

He gotten ladies in past. What you mean? Since when Zoro ever get ladies? Don't say Hiyori as getting #1 prostitute is not what I call an 'win' when we don't even know if they get together or not or have love desire. Unlike Sanji who we can comfirm more has gotten more girls overall. Same with Luffy too, but Zoro is hardly someone like to Oden getting girls.
Reread what I wrote, you clearly misunderstood.

You said it was stretch to say both are ladies man when I don't see why you see that as stretch when both have gotten ladies as stated. Why you see it opposite when Sanji has gotten more luck with ladies as shown.
I really can't simplify it further than I have, keep rereading it until you comprehand it, read the post I was replying to too to get context.

Nope, think your not getting it and can't admit fault. Your only one losing ground here especially you still believe Zoro and Oden are alike throughout as that's hardly true.
You are wrong and clearly still haven't understood what I wrote. In the future stop replying to posts you don't fully comprehand unless it's to ask for clarification.