Questions & Mysteries Sanji's final bounty over 3 billion

That is possible. With Luffy is he is truly surpassing Roger and possibly his father in bounty-wise, then Sanji reaching 3-4 million range is very possible especially he be among main fighters in facing top tiers along the way after all.
I don't think he will reach 3 Billion, I say EOS Zoro should be about 3.5 Billion but that is just my opinion.

Honestly knowing Oda, I feel their final bounty be equal to each other so to forever troll on who is stronger with no definite answer since he doesn't try to push who is stronger or state it. I can see that happening and them tying.
With no disrespect to your view, I personally have never seen Zoro and Sanji as equals. I have always seen Zoro as a step ahead of him. However I respect your view as well and who knows you might be the one who is right, as a Sanji fan I won't complain.

With no disrespect to your view, I personally have never seen Zoro and Sanji as equals. I have always seen Zoro as a step ahead of him. However I respect your view as well and who knows you might be the one who is right, as a Sanji fan I won't complain.
Not in how NW been especially Wano. I can't see the man who faints from one hit from stab and couldn't beat nerfer and fox to be stronger or even equal to Sanji. It's too overhype especially for something that is clear to show Zoro isn't unbeatable. Plus saying by how Oda is going for, not mine. I see rivalry back and forth Naruto and Sasuke with both one uping the other. It's clear Sanji is above him showing who he faces throughout NW and Wano, but not saying Zoro won't ever catch up, but again it's back and forth thing.

Not in how NW been especially Wano. I can't see the man who faints from one hit from stab and couldn't beat nerfer and fox to be stronger or even equal to Sanji. It's too overhype especially for something that is clear to show Zoro isn't unbeatable. Plus saying by how Oda is going for, not mine. I see rivalry back and forth Naruto and Sasuke with both one uping the other. It's clear Sanji is above him showing who he faces throughout NW and Wano, but not saying Zoro won't ever catch up, but again it's back and forth thing.
Once again I respect your opinion but I would have to disagree.

Didn't say it won't increase more. If you are going to quote it then answer it. Do you think Sanji will be considered more dangerous than current Yonkou Teach?
I don't think current teach is really THAT strong.
I think that current Luffy could give him a good fight, possibly even push him to high diff

Didn't say it won't increase more. If you are going to quote it then answer it. Do you think Sanji will be considered more dangerous than current Yonkou Teach?
His bounty will increase more than Sanji overall though as you saw him on the move about to do something big. WG will increase it above that in the end. Plus from how it's going after beating Queen or King, his bounty will be 1.5-2 Million while it increase again on later date.

I don't think current teach is really THAT strong.
I think that current Luffy could give him a good fight, possibly even push him to high diff
I think the proper question of the other fella should be.

Do you think Sanji would considered a problem so big as a "Yonkou"?

I think that with his powerwise building (which is 0) we can say that not.

Let's see what it took to Teach to get such bounty...

Last edited: